Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 26 June 2010

Eclipse 26 June 2010

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Emotions has soaked in old Autodesk 3ds Max
And souls deceased are suspicious, as if in windows.

Irina EFR Of depth

Very long I could not cope with the to this do with the blackout,, all postponed the and postponed the . Nevertheless, all happens sooner or later, so or otherwise. The problem is, that map eclipse very uneasy. Issuing on mountain readers negative quite not want, and find pozitiv and resources for astromagii was difficult. Nevertheless start with personally. His bears itself a series of Sarosa 12 S:This a series of sarosa brings with a successful outcome longstanding concern or disease. The problem, which for any time bothered or devastated the human, first, presumably, is worsening, and then is dissipating, bringing the positive outcome. In other words, first is gonna be rough, then releases the. Now about is gonna be rough.

Lunnoe the eclipsewill mark 26 June 2010in 14 hours 30 minuteson Moscow time in 5 throes Capricorn. degree Sabian here...carries the next symbolics: Savages before arc of are military dancing or heads energy and will for decisive action . Here is perishing what-what, and decisive action us accurately not avoid. The first Bells Jingling we could feel after , when the moon changes April.

Long in precise connecting with to Dis in anmakes inevitable subject deep-seated issues changes emotional reagirovaniy. And here is important himself into cannon fodder rights. Under decision-sensations need these changes there is very a good chance truly seriously and tipped deal with family and professional difficulties, labor the init scripts, population and deeply worked out emotional blocks and trauma. All, who tending to psychological methods, can be suggest systemic (family) positioning on Khellingeru with appeals to ancestors, genealogicheskomu hierarchy and once this to their family experience. Now appropriate time, to symbolically open path their own destiny (Long near Northern lunar knot)or adjustment behavior ands exaggerated sense, associated with themes of influence and authority in professional sphere and in a whole changes habits. Push to this can problems, associated with low self-esteem and emotional cold in family and at work, and also authoritarianism, Genital figures, excessive their vlastnostyu and pressure. In a positive version, exiting from crisis this may result in psychological fortitude, forgiveness, generosity, promise of to spiritual freedom and independence from staunchest behavioral and emotional programs (Long 90 Jupiter-Uranus)and zanimanii its niches in any structure.

Another pozitiv, which not can not inspiring, this virtually compound the sun and Mercury. On wave of actions this aspects can be much analyze and recognize, especially the contestant side, which concerns self-appraisal and estimates common Aoyama eclipse. Those who tracks astrological influence and events his life, can be advise recall 28 April, when happened ?? compoundsun and Mercury. Then was affected by theme, which now can obtain their profound to conceptualize a (precise compound in Raque 28 June). Fully understand sense eclipse and recognize events on him can be will 7 August, when Mars will make aspect of quadrature (mathematics) from 5 Libra to point eclipse.

blood regardless eclipse Saturn in The Maiden in opposition to Uranus. This can reverberate in is, that long and consistently engage reinventing this themes not wanted. Will appear irritability, his perversity and desire to simply all smash until consuming, and then A then in this case not swipes! Precisely in this period needs talk themselves, find motivation and bring deal until logical complete the. The result this can be skill adamantly penetrate wall problems and withdraw in new, parts unknown space spirit. Fetch new nuances control, responsibility, order development, themes borders and model behavior with unconventional approach and creative focus.

Recommended all sorts of practical approaches and / or rituals (the firmament a badge of, brands qualify or, the methodical part and sequence). Their can be pick a on the most perfectionist taste of: Psychological ?????, Preobrazhenski, runiskripty, mantra, meditation, here conspire, charms, amulets and camping on D., to what soul decided.

Needs remind, that this the general description of maps eclipse. To be sure, need analyze its interaction with natalnoy card rights. For this need discover in what house is mired eclipse and makes whether any aspects of to planets. And also need know overall von prognosticheskogo year, so as nor one thing the eclipse not pereshibet shared trends. So someone this the eclipse will affect the directly, for someone will pass foil, and someone at all not notice planetary influences.

This all, that concerns individual levels. In public lifecan be expect enough turbulent and tense events (without negative including, unfortunately, not would cost):

- disruptions work transport and ties;
- techno genius for catastrophe;
- mass discontent, unrest, popular unrest;
- not discarded, that walk away from life heavyweight people from spheres media (journalists, commentators and camping on D.);
- tensions environment in neighborly countries.

astrology certificate:

The eclipse enters in lasting on time Sun-afternoon cycle, which is called , clarity family. We can recall events of the late 2008, when happened symbolic a new moon (tab themes). The current eclipse it seems on a full moon. Now happening sweep Aoyama, maximal the link with other people and interacted (a full moon carries symbolics Libra, that makes actions every human public, open). Fully concluded will cycle spring 2011, in this period we we shall collect fruit and Let`s summarize results.

So,

a new moon - 27 December 2008 in 7 Capricorn
1 quarter-( growing squaring) 26 September 2009 in 4 Capricorn
http - 26 June 2010 in 5 of the Goat
4 quarter-( the falling squaring) 26 March 2011 in 6 Capricorn

Let us to discuss? From whom as the eclipse affects radiks? I have in both of which something eyelids trigonom to Jupiter in 5 st, Grocer 8 th and soupravitelyu 7 th. The very eclipse is mired in axis 2-8 homes. Literally today out proposal about a new creative way project, associated with work psychological center. And they need to an astrological accompaniment. I first thought: What that here is this here is it and there is. However himself project begins only through year and now need a will a hard-preparatory work. So that, now I not am sure :) it it or not. Incidentally, solyar unequivocally laid subject, I all Wondered: Who same will new friends from another cities, yes still psychologists? And solyarnyy Uranus in 9 st with / 11 glad. Made trigon to natalnomu Neptune sextile in 6 forge the First was familiarity with one psikhologiney (in December), but as something not request and quietly rassosalos, and spring was familiarity with still two great by psychologists from another cities. This I to what give a one-. Well would first solyar watch on opportunity events, and perishing then look as map touches eclipse. Incidentally, and no one has tried to experiment? No one not Diemer eclipse in solyar? :) Let us try?

wrote:

Let us to discuss? From whom as the eclipse affects radiks? I have in both of which something eyelids trigonom to Jupiter in 5 st, Grocer 8 th and soupravitelyu 7 th.

:flag: Len-utochnyu- the Orb. Under inspection kogda we abide until 2 ? Turn attention on himself aspect of - social-to or consumption-to? Linen have you trine raskh.?
I have L. Z. Is mired in axis 4-10d, from precise aspects of 135 (social.) to only for concrete. Sun in 11 and semisextile (social.) to Yippie Ki in a 5D. And raskh. To Neptune sextile in its

wrote:

Nobody Diemer the eclipse in solyar? :) Let us try?

Ah I accurately not've tried :D let try (I have truth until a new diesel 2 mo remained. In what look boom?) Wu you in with on axis 6-12, correctly?

wrote:

the Eclipse enters in lasting on time sunny-afternoon cycle, which is called, clarity family. We can recall events of the late 2008, when happened symbolic a new moon (tab themes). The current eclipse it seems on a full moon. Now happening sweep Aoyama, maximal the link with other people and interacted (http carries symbolics Libra, that makes actions every human public, open). Fully concluded will cycle spring 2011, in this period we we shall collect fruit and Let`s summarize results.

Not, ah in late 2008 I for themselves accurately decided (clearly articulated) what kind of work I want obtain (I OK as times in search of was. And at all, had to to mobilize and ths way on a serious own manner and understand what I want, and from what it is time dispose. And in the early 2009 as times to shag it, work. "On request" :r olleye

Lero4ka wrote:

Len-utochnyu- the Orb. Under inspection kogda we abide until 2 ?

Here big variation of views, from 1 to 5 degrees. Some Astrologers (Globa, for example) accounted for the only compounds and opposition. Rashmen writes about trigonakh and sekstilyakh, in Artsibashev Solovevoy is offered account for and minornye aspects of with orbisom 1 . Not know who as for themselves decides. I'm including within 5 and only revoke.

Lero4ka wrote:

Obraschaem attention on himself aspect of - social-to or consumption-to?

Yes. On logic, of course, makes sense account for converging.

Lero4ka wrote:

Len have you trine raskh.?

Yes and this slightly taints picture :) But together and will check on practice works or not.

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu me L. Z. Is mired in axis 4-10d, from precise aspects of 135 (social.) to only for concrete. Sun in 11 and semisextile (social.) to Yippie Ki in a 5D. And raskh. To Neptune sextile in its

Means Umstanden there is no? , too, consider as and that, but if perishing minornye account for, then on the idea of only to Sun, so as on topic the very nature of eclipse. She, in any case topical will become spheres homes and careers.

Lero4ka wrote:

(I have truth until a new diesel 2 mo remained. In what look boom?)

Think, that in the current all same. In another solyare will other eclipse :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu you in with on axis 6-12, correctly?

Because the eclipse a lunar, then make more sense focus to do on the house far Long is mired. Means 6 solyarnyy and 8 natalnyy.

Lero4ka wrote:

Dont, ah in late 2008 I for themselves accurately decided (clearly articulated) what kind of work I want obtain (I OK as times in search of was. And at all, had to to mobilize and ths way on a serious own manner and understand what I want, and from what it is time dispose. And in the early 2009 as times to shag it, work. "On request"

Here is. And I have themselves no correlations are not has found. Here is some perelistala. On-my December vygode was "in free care." If anything I have accurately not was no events, associated with finances and work.

I have this Lunnoe the eclipse in 6 th is mired, 60 the Sun in 4 st (upr.1,2) and 90 ICJ / IC. Exactly simply continue already initiated themes work and both. In solyare it so same is mired in 6 th house, respectively the same aspect of with Sun behaves similarly and compound with Pluto solar arrangement. In general no of surprises :blush:

wrote:

Here big variation of views, from 1 to 5 degrees.

Is about, Len and Vronsky points to the Orb. Until 2 - opinion very every person differs. In general, need initiate research and reassert the on practice. :)

wrote:

Skyfall logic, of course, makes sense account for converging.

:) me seems, that in primarily need to social. View (this as an opportunity unfolding (geometry) events, not his complete the)

wrote:

have said: So Umstanden there is no?

Here is I why pro the Orb. Specify :rolleyes:, if the Orb. Borrow to 5 , i.e. soed. With casually (in 7 4 "). In solyare eclipse so same is mired in 4d.

wrote:

As eclipse a lunar, then make more sense focus to do on the house far Long is mired. Means 6 solyarnyy and 8 natalnyy.

Then this decision issues your depth transformation through work, career, changes should we expect. Status, partnership relations (the. 6so / 8nat. (Soupr. 7 only for concrete) Yippie Ki on K8so in 10 only for concrete.
Savages before the fight are military dancing or heads energy and will for decisive action
Those changes that occur have you, emotional distress must incite them to you to decisive action.
???? point eclipse in solyar 90 mile trek to Saturn only for concrete. In 9so and on K12nat with storony11nat. with one hand, transformation on promise be lungs and rapid there is restrictions and goal can ask or at least to influence them (and temporary borders to set) as times ??? friends / counterparts from is far. With your creative public activities must bring you a good income (trine point eclipse in with to Yippie Ki only for concrete. In 5nat. In 2so) :blush:. Only here is aspect of raskhodyaschiysya.

Lero4ka wrote:

opinion very every person differs

Know, I think, that than more precisely aspect of, the better. But five orbis, in my opinion, well rightly.

Lero4ka wrote:

me seems, that in primarily need to social. View (this as an opportunity unfolding (geometry) events, not his complete the)

Agree :no:

Lero4ka wrote:

here is I why pro the Orb. Specify, if the Orb. Borrow to 5 , i.e. soed. With casually (in 7 4 "). In solyare the eclipse so same is mired in 4d.

She, aspect of with covered is considered very important! Seems have Pessin (and can in Artsibashev Solovevoy) written, that such eclipse is launching a new program have human on 18 years. Here is, not UCLA, has found. This in Artsibashev Solovevoy, page 14: "If there still there is compound with natalnym Node of node, then this eclipse can change refrigerate life on 9 years (in moment protivofazy knots - in age 9, 27, 45) or on 18 years in age 18, 36, 54. Year. " Fully the entire order (algorithm) debriefing eclipse I placed in topic "Everyone about now (theory)."

Lero4ka wrote:

Then why oh why this decision issues your depth transformation through work, career, changes should we expect. Status, partnership relations (the. 6so / 8nat. (Soupr. 7 only for concrete) Yippie Ki on K8so in 10 only for concrete.

Last was event and I already been mulling, that this it. On Astrostare, where I'm consulting on, yesterday was sold out. The! The whether stars so alia, then whether advertisements was the good, only yesterday was avalanche customers and orders. But if would this was only I have one, then can be was would agree. And because all consultants were sewn literally, then means, this can be accounted on expression of Uranus in Ovne (frenzied activity). So that, question with Trinom organic remains open. :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Decision-makers changes that occur have you, emotional distress must incite them to you to decisive action.

On senses here, contrary, strain not want utterly :) I long not feel so be as now.

Lero4ka wrote:

bathroom point eclipse in solyar 90 mile trek to Saturn only for concrete. In 9so and on K12nat with storony11nat. with one hand, transformation on promise be lungs and rapid

We and not search for lung pathways :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

Quite your creative public activities must bring you a good income

She, your words yes God in ears!! :)

Lero4ka wrote:

only here is aspect of raskhodyaschiysya

Yes here is. :suspicious: one senses.

wrote:

Wu me this Lunnoe eclipse in 6 th is mired, 60 the Sun in 4 st (upr.1,2) and 90 ICJ / IC.

Tanya, but as manifests itself 90 to MC? This tensions in achieving goals or your decisive actions?

Girls, not know, to link whether this with the blackout, the, or this outcome transition Uranus in Aries, but I have a sense of full devastation front-loaded. Dreamt on those same a eclipse in 91 year. Yes, were transformation, but they were in greater extent positive. And now. Aspects of eclipse virtually those same, but crumbles all. Can, this influence Uranus? :(

wrote:

I have a sense of full devastation front-loaded.

Belief, it is likely, that this action ingressii Uranus. On this about refer in this subject, there perepost from Vary Price, there is sense fathom how he, as always, she could deeply and informative. With Uranus at all interestingly. I have he now meaningful aspects of not makes (yes and in natalnoy map not particularly allocated) and the, his influence is felt extremely strongly. I itself itself recall hunted horse, which tries to to flee simultaneously in different directions. Under this rise energy stupendous. And if in Natale meaningful aspect of, yes something affected now in transit, then the terrible the flow of can be very a powerful.

Belief, and eclipse something affects in map? At all, in this solyare theme work as something granted?

wrote:

with Uranus at all interestingly. I have he now meaningful aspects of not makes (yes and in natalnoy map not particularly allocated) and the, his influence is felt extremely strongly.

I have he in 1 natalnom. Was would strange, if would I his ingressiyu not felt for my young quite.

wrote:

I itself itself recall hunted horse, which tries to to flee simultaneously in different directions. Under this rise energy stupendous. And if in Natale meaningful aspect of, yes something affected now in transit, then the terrible the flow of can be very a powerful.

And I have at all forces there is no. Nothing not want. This with, that in Natale Uranus (aspektiruet Mars. And now Uranus affects in transit planet. (Lena, I not want here entire situation to describe. If you interestingly watch - in lichku I'm gonna drop).

wrote:

Matters, and eclipse something affects in map? At all, in this solyare theme work as something granted?

The eclipse affects KwaZulu Natal, owing but not with the most accurate the Orb. All within 2-3 degrees.

Last edited by (Jun 25 2010 23:56:29)

wrote:

(Lena, I not want here entire situation to describe. If you interestingly watch - in lichku I'm gonna drop).

Yes, of course, Matters.

wrote:

the Eclipse affects KwaZulu Natal, owing but not with the most accurate the Orb. All within 2-3 degrees.

Well workers orbisy.

wrote:

Tanya, but as manifests itself 90 to MC? This tensions in achieving goals or your decisive actions?

Rather tensions in achieving goals and conflict with superiors

wrote:

rather tensions in achieving goals and conflict with superiors

Squaring this still and radical decision issue. Quite possibly, that on this wave of manages withdraw on a new level as in relations with leadership, so and in respect goals year.

wrote:

mass discontent, unrest, popular unrest;

Protection officer forests turned into unrest. Crowd goon, man the building local administration.

Source

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 26 June 2010