Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 11 July 2010

Solar eclipse 11 July 2010

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Summer brought us another eclipse, on this time solar. Let us consider what us can be wait from him. Will mark it 11 July 2010, in 23 hours 40 minuteson Moscow time in 20 throes degree of Cancer.Simvolika this degrees very the Beautiful: the Venetian complexes with campers people or Save a place traditions as basis happiness . Yes, perhaps. All will, but not immediately. This the eclipse is mired as and previous in one a series of Sarosa 12 S:This a series of sarosa brings with a successful outcome longstanding concern or disease. The problem, which for any time bothered or devastated the human, first, presumably, is worsening, and then is dissipating, bringing the positive outcome.

Theme degree of Cancerthis, to be sure, sphere homes, family, real estate, depth of emotions, basic confidence to peace, emotional security, theme domestic child in psychology. Pessin:Super compound sun and moon notes a new cycle . Date heat eclipse connected with stage seed, which has the opportunity grow until huge sizes, and she can be symbolically sootnesena with sign Aries. I.e. solar eclipse stems first, with personal identities human, and, second, with profound, hidden, neglasnymi processes. Seed need time and Mor soils, to in one day to commit a powerful breakthrough life-giving force its energy. Pessin:This is is true, that, when the moon changes levy new ideas, fresh beginnings, new development and new people in life human, but often significance all these beginnings not what is becoming clearer, until phase the first-quarters moon not account for on the same degree and a badge of roughly nine months later. OK, waiting for 11 April 2011. This and will be the first Chinese- or growing kvadraturoy, when lagging and unfold theme eclipse. The most full information we get, if consider that with our 22 st little buzzy degree of Cancer, after all the first quarter-will precisely there. Judging by from aspects of to planets from this degrees can be from darkness current eclipse judge any events can be expect and that lagging in many fundamental light of.

Nevertheless, eclipse on South by the moonlight node, so fully collapse in their prozhivaniyakh and conscious us not manages. It injects subject partnership, new prospects with already among acquaintances and significant people. Pessin:In unlike heat eclipse in the Northern node, which represents I prospect, solar eclipse in South node has we orientation. Influence would be stimulates growth awareness of human from-for sproetsirovannykh on him external influences. Law strike belongs Different man. You are host, not a pitcher for. Also can Four Uns head on the situation purification 'or complete the already otzhivshey themes. In any case reside this we will deeply, after all a head of eclipseis Long. In Raque she in his abode, a strong, nadelyayuschaya sensitivity, does, accurate configuration on unconscious reaction other people, intuition, ranimostyu. Moon here clearly stronger sun, so trends eclipse recognize it is difficult, Long is disguising feelings and experiences. Nevertheless, this not map childish fantazera and no dreamer. Very in subject sekstil compounds luminaries to Mars in the Virgin. We can support our feelings and satisfaction needs (their and meaningful other) concrete and very detailed actions, in deeds displaying caring and lead.

Album lunar family:

New Moon - 11 July 2010 in 20 degree of Cancer
First quarter-( growing squaring) - 11 April 2011 in 22 degree of Cancer
riches - 9 January 2012 in 19 degree of Cancer
the Fourth quarter-( the falling squaring) - 8 October 2012 in 16 degree of Cancer

tamozhennye:

D. Pessin. Moon zatmeniya.- M., dealt with by CAI, 1998.

I and since forgotten pro this eclipse. But ironically, yesterday, utterly on-rachi, oak-homes. Analyzed home affairs, cleaning the, vygrebaniem unnecessary things and pieces of paper,. In general, on the eve eclipse I have was purity and order :)
Incidentally, the eclipse I have had to on my Uhl in 2 House (orbis slightly more 1 degrees) and in connecting with kuspidom 2 homes (the Orb. 3 degrees).

And I like and not since forgotten, and here is before the blackout, the me, too, led to on the cleanup :) even with scammed windows :D the Eclipse makes squaring to Uranus in 2 (upr.6), and 11 April 2010

wrote:

if consider that with our 22 st little buzzy degree of Cancer, after all the first quarter-will precisely there. Judging by from aspects of to planets from this degrees can be from darkness current eclipse judge any events can be expect and that lagging in many fundamental light of.

120 to K7 and 60 to K1 or need to look only to planets)

Morozz wrote:

Studying home affairs, cleaning the, vygrebaniem unnecessary things and pieces of paper,.

Lero4ka wrote:

before the blackout, the me, too, led to on the cleanup even with scammed windows

Ah here is you and Rak :)

Lero4ka wrote:

the Eclipse makes squaring to Uranus in 2 (upr.6)

And that have us with work on this moment?

Lero4ka wrote:

120 to K7 and 60 to K1 or need to look only for planets)

Not know, but I would watch only to planets.

I have this eclipse makes from 3 th homes raskhodyaschiysya trigon to Sun in 6 th. Cleaning the I not analyzed (though need to would :blush:), but we very funny walked with other and his two the niece. I until good child shovel, spent there, minded child quickly found there friends-comrades with potato chips and beach pail-shoulder blades, and we spent on boutique, remembering our Soviet childhood. And in himself moment eclipse I drew elaborate pictures the very the eclipse :) that, too, in subject homes :) ???? not projected its power specifically, spontaneously has found inspiration.

wrote:

And that have us with work on this moment?

And that :question: with July month have us facto new form of pay labor :rolleyes: here is and consider :unsure:

wrote:

but we very funny walked with other and his two the niece.

, too, on topics its and 2kh year-old child in Rache / a Moon topics, too, fits :)

wrote:

Long here clearly stronger sun

:rolleyes:

Lero4ka wrote:

and that with July month have us facto new form of pay labor here is and consider

Javadxan, it is understandable. In general is obtained roughly so: Need Fuehrer miracles creativity (???? instantaneously) for moreover, to new conditions pay and Burger King recently responsibilities not't activating.

And I have eclipse in 12th --something without Umstanden aspects of, 150 those respects in 5 forge the For day before this dispatched child in camp and something recognized so life homes was, at all what something a sense of solitude was, communicate at all nor with whom not like.

wrote:

Over day before this dispatched child in camp and something recognized so life homes was, at all what something a sense of solitude was, communicate at all nor with whom not like.

Maternal drive instinct.

For raising sentiments :)

Zoom

wrote:

Over day before this dispatched child in camp and something recognized so life homes was, at all what something a sense of solitude was, communicate at all nor with whom not like.

Yes-but, Tanya, familiar a sense of :( aren only, that this temporarily ;)

wrote:

need Fuehrer miracles creativity (???? instantaneously) for moreover, to new conditions pay and Burger King recently responsibilities not't activating.

Javadxan, Len, precisely "miracles" :rolleyes:, camping on K. Core conditions, which will to influence pay for, from us directly not depends :glasses: (if have client will encounter serious financial difficulties and he not can pay for our services or at all Fail, then here modicum "poor bankrupt, break at")

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 11 July 2010