Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Porter.

Porter.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dobryi day!
Very interested in theme mutual reception, unfortunately, not can find literature on this issue. Intends to, in general, obryvochnaya information. I cannot clearly understand this mechanism.
Observing such now, I can to notice as porter works (why something most often in extreme conditions - conflict or crisis), but as will work planet, ??? in soedineii with planets in reception?
Observing a (Venus-in the delegation -Uran in 1997-, 5 house, porter - types in connecting with by Jupiter in Libra. But. To friendly gang in 1997-makes squaring Mars (Lev, the second house). He same gives sekstil to Pluto. This the only hard mazhornyy aspect of to map. Of course, this gives the only spotykach (and some singular on it) in life - interpersonal relations.

I cannot traced / discern, as works this porter. And in literature, that was able read, set enough potivorechivye views. My misconception about reception now more just it seems on mechanism mezomernoego effect (interface), this chemistry the term, more close associations not found.

Last edited by sunnshine (Aug 5 2010 17:58:10)

sunnshine, are a good day!

sunnshine wrote:

I not can clearly understand this mechanism.

Mutual receptionist adopted view as weak compound.

sunnshine wrote:

can to notice as porter works (why something most often in extreme conditions - conflict or crisis)

Why? I have mutual porter of Mercury and Pluto. Works every day :)

Радуга wrote:

mutual receptionist adopted view as weak compound.

But this is so, don't seem on compound - impression, if would they change constantly jobs, with can be these "manage" (not am confident in fealty this term’in this case) or not - not know.
But Venus (birth 0 key, yes still Hesperos-Phosphoros), sometimes in difficult / but thankfully situations is beginning to behave, as 6 point, and all the jury smile and staying power, not so adamantly, as happens usually with such planet. ???? to this effort not although (as have Ryzhova "force him off skorpionyu Venus smile" (with)) - simply comes moment, when'm to see situation otherwise.
Uranium, of course, affects - but on it on smiling fakery, far not economy. This manifests itself if conflict / impasse either in labor relations. This behavior not 0 point planet, and worked out its (Venus) could not, age in late all service was.

Радуга wrote:

Why? I have mutual porter of Mercury and Pluto. Works every day

Rainbow, and Your Mercury and Pluto, in turn, are whether in connecting with other planets (either anything stalled, like Trina / sekstilya)? And as these planet feasible under reception?

p.s. Question sought to to formulate, as could - but not fact, that poluchilos-)

sunnshine wrote:

impression, if would they change constantly jobs, with can be these "manage" (not am confident in fealty this term’in this case) or not - not know.

Here is somewhere in astroliterature I 133333334 something similar. Not remember where precisely, if Drie Stoepen, 'll retype it for you here this material. I then on this thought drew attention, but pleasantly not realized, and detailed comments there not was.

sunnshine wrote:

Rainbow, and Your Mercury and Pluto, in turn, are whether in connecting with other planets (either anything stalled, like Trina / sekstilya)?

Mercury with raskhodyaschemsya shall with by Jupiter, types in raskhodyaschemsya connecting with Uranus and even more raskhodyaschemsya (broader) connecting with tend.

sunnshine wrote:

And as these planet feasible under reception?

Yes as something in parallel feasible. Porter itself (drive penetrate in the crux of the information, I get the until depth, to know secrecy, detectives love, but not all, only psychological in-style Sebastien Zhaprizo), sekstil itself, the link can be in is, that detectives love foreign :) our as something not very. And so in-style sekstilya: A congenital literacy (as wrote in neighboring topic), skill work with texts and information, pursuit education and camping on D. I until for themselves do conclusion, that porter and aspektatsiya simply complementary, breathe the characteristic: Interaction planets.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Porter.