Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » With happy OF BIRTH, LEROChKA!

With happy OF BIRTH, LEROChKA!

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

DOhthe ROhthatAILukashenka's behavior isEthe ROhareByA!http://i.smiles2k.net/jumping_smiles/boldlblue.gif

Heart and from the entire souls congratulations to you with Day birth! Know, not want be much more widespread and want to all, that usually want in this day. This as would the very a of course. And health, to be sure, and happiness of female, and family prosperity, and child to only independent reviews, health and the right growing up. Yes and about professional spheres, too, the very a of course: To produce garment work, delivered moral satisfaction, sustain creativity self-realisation, decent pay for and recognition colleagues. I want another say. Personally my opinion, that you - soul Astrodoma :surprise: Beautiful, plain, sympathetic, the real venusian Woman, immediately has become here its, all liked, all you have grown fond :flirt: And astrologer an interesting :cool: MA – It want, to so and remained always, to you was with us! And this you gifts:

Let it stick you is ablaze always
Your happy star,
Let will the sun and flowers,
Smiles, joy and dreams.
And if will rain with burst,
The to a short, as spring!

And this the casual aphorism on my Yandex:

“I don’t like would, to you have become capable be on market Tiananmen and in the same time remain meditativnymi. Me like would, to you bit with humans, be loved, have been moving in millions of relations, because they breathe the you, – and increasingly same remained capable turning a blind doors and sometimes sleep from all relations. To you bit and with their creatures.
The Osho

Given, that have you ASTs current diesel is mired in 12th house, task well a worthy :writing:

Since happy OF BIRTH, SWEET! We TEBYa perfect guy!

Zoom

Zoom

Lukashenka's behavior isENWuSinceAndByah you giving …BIG THANKS THANK YOU FOR SUCH ЯRKOE your congratulations!And FOR good't say a!:jumping:
Wumerecognizedfountain EMOTsIY:love:
Ionou will life is full beautiful little things :) – of smiles darlings, and heart words friends :flag:, And as from tiny of sand grains gold :rolleyes:, the Big happiness develops a of them! :cool:
Angela there are … but sometimes have them are lacking wings … and then we call their simply …s “!:jumping:
How arises thread an,
That impossible repeat?
On will ace dropping case,
There is way to the heart to speak.

Ta thread almost not is quantifiable,
As the most the thin whisker,
Soprikosnuvshis, feel we
Belonging helping democratic instinct.

Barely whether there is on light of the best,
Than in match occurs soaring,
Sound harmony Triadic (music),
And again want make.
:love:

"And astrologer an interesting":blush: (Lenochka, for me this until. "High title" :rolleyes: me before him - as until moon on foot :crazyfun: But increasingly would still thank you. Pleased :))

"This is not perhaps"- told Reason.
"This is reckless"- observed Experience.
"This is futile"- has closed Pride.
"Try it …"whisper toDream (with)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 00:57:13)

She, I have, of course, not such striking your congratulations, but from souls then! Let you as monzhno more manages incarnate their desires and goals, and always will people, which you in this will help!

Tanya, THANK YOU:flag:

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 05:39:03)

I congratulate with Day birth! :flag:
Lerochka, whether happy nowadays! This festive fireworks in s honor! :jumping:

Zoom

Irinka MorozzSince- P- A- Since- And- B- Oh:flag:

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 18:29:21)

Today such the rich aspects day, that I hope a new your solyar, Lerochka, will generous on nice method, remarkable meeting, inspired aspirations, excellent moments!
Let abundance view of the universe adept in your life limitless Love, Sunshine, tenderness, ” Harmony!
And let astrology disclose before you in this year their new disturbing mystery. And you then you like to share with us! :) )

Zoom

Lyudochka,SincePASinceAnd- And- And- And-b-E- Oh- Oh- Oh!:flag:
MA – It liked:cool: Ionou forecast yours what he wants:jumping: (Vselen Mr Mr Mr-ner usly-policies-policies-policies-happier :rolleyes:)
Today, indeed surprisingly comfortable, generous day! :) as long as it takes Have sweet, Nezhnykh, the Light congratulating her the entire day :love: and surprises. Spitballin '! :jumping:
Suddenly showed up schools girlfriend, with which we not seen each other in and not talked on the phone already … minutes years! She through reference work tracked down my house. Phone, to congratulate with D. R. :flirt: so much frank words … :rolleyes:

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 20:13:17)

Girls, Help yourself;)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 20:25:00)

she, I, too, from the entire souls I congratulate you with day birth!:flag: :flag:

I wish you clearest events, effort, causes. :love: :writing:
Health, successes, and to rising stars aspirations. :idea:
In family and love let all will perfectly. :cool:

In solyare let will chut- slightly only nenastya.

Health and forces let all are arriving. :rofl:

Friends let you always is surprising. :flag:

Lerochka!
some of the to all the cheers for! :flag:
In sight, that here celebration! :jumping:
Want you wish of female happiness and love!
:love:

:flag: :flag: :flag:

SWEET LEROChKA!
And I pozdravlyuya you with Day Alekseei!
Hail and look only at WORLD, give God you present of female happiness!
Let will healthier members your family!
Prosperity and luck!
URAAAAAA!

Zoom

Lero4ka wrote:

Girls, Help yourself

To we all so zhilosya as at the second photo :idea: However, everything else taken the treat, too, aren! :)

How pleased :love:Nikolai 2, Helen,Tania Tthank you BIG THANKS! :flag:
Nikolay-remarkable poems:cool:
Helen -thank you, as relevant, hope solyarnyy year will have mercy on me:jumping:
Tanja– the super, this pro me
:flag:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 23:43:51)

Радуга wrote:

To we all so zhilosya as at the second phote

In the real life. T. K. In virtuale, we can afford it :crazyfun:
Guys, all large thank you :flag: simply for what you there is. And I thank fate for what she led me on Astrodome and granted opportunity to ever meet here interesting for me people (camping on’s you), communicate, learn, need laws universe … vary under influence new knowledge … and move vperyod- to its goals …
Lenochka,and you, as owner a separate thank you for Astrodome!

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 13 2010 23:52:10)

Lero4ka wrote:

Lenochka, and you, as owner a separate thank you for Astrodome!

Confusedly makes a curtsy now :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Guys, all large thank you simply for what you there is

'll second that :flag:

Ah, increasingly. Hello a new solyar :) (and – in loop Merk :D - not gather additionally in any way, why pictures of the are. I like as yesterday in Summit for of Tatiana and for Morozz other prisoedinyala. Yes and on page their has seen in available :glasses: ah yes, okay :D)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » With happy OF BIRTH, LEROChKA!