Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater

Theater

Posts 1 to 20 of 102

As known, Mercury now At Chabysh 2005 in reverse movement. I decided conduct a small share for forums on the cards Balaklava, Ukraine. Answer all proved on question:
What for me it is important in period this retrogradnogo movement of Mercury? That should I\ must worked out? On that pay attention?
Await the your issues!

Cities in the, questions already articulated, as I understood? I then I’d say whatever aspects don me retro-Mercury.))

Last edited by Rubezhanin (Aug 22 2010 13:15:59)

Me interestingly. Need choose one of proposed you issues - camping on E. The answer will about life in a whole in this period? If need determine more narrow sphere of, then me interesting theme improvements my financial position.
Public placed: http://kampara.livejournal.com/3963.html
And I so and not realized, this not giving theater?

Last edited by Kampara (Aug 22 2010 14:01:28)

Kampara wrote:

And I so and not realized, this not giving theater?

Giving.

Kampara wrote:

Should choose one of proposed you issues - camping on E. The answer will about life in a whole in this period? If need determine more narrow sphere of, then me interesting theme improvements my financial position.

I'm gonna get itself maps and'll comment on. From you - only desire to participate :flirt:

And me, please, advice, than engage) and the out of the hands increasingly falls :( (

Kampara wrote:

coverage placed: http://kampara.livejournal.com/3963.html

Yes, incidentally, thank you!

And yes - public now'm going to hang in lj)

Ludmila, hello! Can be and me participate?

Hello!
I, too, want participate!

And I want :) what are the data need point to? :)

If not in a burden for, then and me would couple of words about ahead. :flirt:

Rubezhanin wrote:

Nina.doc, questions already articulated, as I understood? I then I’d say whatever aspects don me retro-Mercury.))

You are dealt a pretty map conservation- pressing themes during retro-of Mercury - this family, children, Treat about their precept, emotional and intuitive aspects of draw on themselves attention. This map net Rakha and moon.

Kampara wrote:

“I don’t interestingly.

You are dealt a pretty map the Family- this map steam relations. You reneged on its debt, have made part of of his work, now time offload part of responsibility on shoulders partner. Deal better to do in paired with someone. Daunting Treat about general fact, about semeynom welfare and camping on D. Think, that and in the financial issue you better was would rely on support ally.

Nastya wrote:

and me, please, advice, than engage) and the out of the hands increasingly falls :( (

And for you daunting map Master and Pupil- this map training a new trial, Hindu useful skills under the leadership experienced mentor. Think, you will helpful something to learn, to develop what something deal. Although in theory retro-Mercury not promotes the early a new affairs, for you this not so. Think themselves, that for you attractive in this platforms and boldly in battle!

Marin wrote:

Ludmila, hello! Can be and me participate?

Your map Beloved. This all't, teltsovskie joy life. It is time pamper its body a massage, cosmetic procedures, to visit a hairdresser and boutiques fashionable clothing. Venus likes jewelry, so not worry about perebarschit with with jewels. And, of course, pamper themselves delicious gastronomic delights. In the answer goddess beauty would send you love and joy. :)

Darya wrote:

I, too, want participate!

You in this period well would more careful moving forward treat money (map Bind). Spend smaller, more cardholder receives. Likely, this map still and pro accumulation of energy in the pure. Not vypleskivayte all until the end of, save your its for more important affairs, to-rye traced after coming of Mercury. You have now as would respite in path, when need to develop forces and save up money.

katia wrote:

I want what are the data need point to?

And no not need to. :)
Map you are dealt a pretty very energetichnaya - Furius. Deck advises actively Fuehrer all their emotions, especially the negative, type anger and rage. Not hold in itself offense, give it the exit. Try only not crush all around! Piazza surrounding and search safer for them way to issue steam. :)

Юра wrote:

If not in a burden for, then and me would couple of words about ahead.

Yura, your map, too, the Family. This map care about general fact, family, child. Map indicates, that it is time share duties and responsibility for the general deal. Someone from you performed their part of work and it is time to hand deal in other hands. It would lend credence him a new momentum in development.

Lud_mila
Thank!

Thank you!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater