Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater

Theater

Posts 21 to 40 of 102

Thank you! :)
And what same from this the benefits, if I'm gonna hang around a bit Fury?? :)

Thank you large! :)

Thank you! :)

I have retro-Merk affects upr.4 th, 1 th, 2 th. Now question family aktualizirovalsya, like days ceases, thank God.

Rubezhanin wrote:

Wu me retro-Merk affects upr.4 th, 1 th, 2 th. Now question family aktualizirovalsya, like days ceases, thank God.

I very is happy! :)

katia wrote:

A what same from this the benefits, if I'm gonna hang around a bit Fury??

And why there is no? Sometimes space so proceeds, that need a the storm, Storm. After the storm, as known, always easier breathe. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Yura, your map, too, the Family. This map care about general fact, family, child. Map indicates, that it is time share duties and responsibility for the general deal. Someone from you performed their part of work and it is time to hand deal in other hands. It would lend credence him a new momentum in development.

Thank you, on-my this as times in subject. On days my senior son will combine legitimate marriage made. This will be outcome, camping on K. Together they live already more six months. And here is even year ago he me drove for nose. First settled down me on work (after demobilization), I pulled some strings and prevailed our kin on his residency (and inheritance) in apartment grandfather. He year question and exploded in Novosibirsk. Thought, that for good, but “practical Castro life forced his to return. He that I brought with a bride. And, thank God, increasingly have them until is promising. Now grandfather on his institutional care was is. Pereraspredelilis our duties.
Mercury now At Chabysh 2005 on courses stelliume in 9 House (Long, Mars, Pluto, Uranus), and stellium this in trigone to Jupiter in a 5D. Natal Merk-retro in like him too? 1 House. Here is and led to in old Internet seats.
:flag:

Thank you) strange yes, but I itself feel need learn) truth, masters of there is no))

Юра wrote:

That and led to in old Internet seats.

We so very are happy!

Ludmila, are a good day!
, too, want participate in stocks)

I, too, not against to know, that me expects in period retro. Mercury.
Thank you

Ludmila, thank you for share. Me very interestingly hear with an admirably open mind glance with hand - on that me pay attention in this period.

Cities in the, and me can be in stocks participate?

Hello. I would, too, wanted obtain the answer. Thank you.

Good morning :)
Can be and me obtain the answer? :)

Galoria wrote:

Ludmila, are a good day!, too, want participate in stocks)

You are dealt a pretty map - The Oracle. You deck advises pay attention on their intuitive opportunities, disclose their in full force. Listen to its domestic voice, its heart of. You should trust sights on its path. But not forget, that the brink of between intuition and sick imagination very sometimes unclear.

Арана wrote:

I, too, not against to know, that me expects in period retro. Of Mercury. Thank you

Your map s. It seems, that became on themselves greater responsibility and you account for many and stubbornly hard. Unfortunately, throw this all not [possible, account for pull on itself much. Try not be squeezed, save your themselves, if this perhaps. Successes you!

Liliya wrote:

Ludmila, thank you for share. Me very interestingly hear with an admirably open mind glance with hand - on that me pay attention in this period.

And you are dealt a pretty map Tool. You is important to realize others’plans in respect you. Think, where you use and in any purposes. Surrounding impose you its will, however act they stealthily, not-on. If you you solve their plans, then you have opportunity play its party to its liking. Play its role, but and remain under this as would outside game, stronnim observer.

Lero4ka wrote:

Nina.doc, and me can be in stocks participate?

Of course! And the time inhabitants something not particularly active. :)
You are dealt a pretty map Actor. This compound energies prodavat / Mercury and Leo / sun. You deck advises to express themselves vividly on-lvinomu, teatralno and defiantly. To all your dignity were on mind and which was valued everywhere. Can be even sometimes and scene ambush. ;) This is will only on favor. Not forget only, that this only role, not you the real.
And that there have you in particular a fact noose of Mercury?

LittleNinja wrote:

Hello. I would, too, wanted obtain the answer. Thank you.

And you deck advises for a holiday (map The patient aged King), relax, lay down their their authority on time. This recognized as in theory astrological about retro-of Mercury - period passivity and glance inward. :)
Can be even slightly popretvoryatsya "feeble", to surrounding hotela and supported, take care of you. About health his, too, need to attend.

SenoSoloma wrote:

good morning :) You can and me obtain the answer?

Your one reminded me NVP in school. :) drill instructor liked pro hay-sows us tell.
And map your Para. Deck commits 3500 you in sphere of partnerships. It is time prompt there order, with so, as been paved in society. Any relations need us for development, a better understanding of themselves. Jotunheimen in them harmony, not't forget pro compromises, not uschemlyayte should interests - nor partner, nor their.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater