Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater

Theater

Posts 41 to 60 of 102

crazy’s organs is mila, are a good day!

Podskajite, that for me it is important in this period? In advance thank you you for fighting opportunity. :)

Incidentally, await the feedback and comments in'm completely! Especially astrological parallels with card birth.

Cities in the, ah and me perishing then, too, hold out map on retro-Merk, pl-the kind. :blush:

Елена25 wrote:

crazy’s organs is mila, are a good day!
Podskajite, that for me it is important in this period? In advance thank you you for fighting opportunity.

You are dealt a pretty map insensitive people. Will have deal with rumours, gossip and criticism. Either in your worded posypyatsya caustic remarks, either you themselves chase someone to point fingers on mistakes and lapses. You well would tinker precisely in sphere Mercury and 3 homes - contacts, communication. Adage: "Not judge yes not judge regulation" must point to you surest attitude to this.

Lud_mila wrote:

Galoria wrote (and):
Ludmila, are a good day!, too, want participate in stocks)
You are dealt a pretty map - The Oracle. You deck advises pay attention on their intuitive opportunities, disclose their in full force. Listen to its domestic voice, its heart of. You should trust sights on its path. But not forget, that the brink of between intuition and sick imagination very sometimes unclear.

crazy’s organs is mila, advice very accurate; I usually'm listening to intuitions and sights, but in the last time got distracted from this spheres - means, need to pay it more attention - adjust on ensured own manner.
Yes, the brink of between intuition and illusion very sometimes unclear.
Thank you for share!

Татьяна wrote:

Nina.doc, ah and me perishing then, too, hold out map on retro-Merk, pl-the kind.

You are dealt a pretty map Preacher- this net a Sagittarius / Jupiter. Need expand sphere of its activities, bear knowledge in masses, its philosophy and worldview spread on people. Still this long drives travel, as you don, and teach it. In short, spheres 9 homes.

crazy’s organs is mila, thank you. Warned - means armed :rain:

Ludmila, hello! Very MA – It want, too, obtain advice carte! :writing: :yep: feedback I promise :yep:

Ludmila!
Huge thank you!
Very in point --something. Precisely relations couples now as never more relevant and cause little for me.

Dobryi day, Ludmila! Gladly gonna do this hula thing in stocks.

Lud_mila wrote:

year are dealt a pretty map Preacher - this net a Sagittarius / Jupiter. Need expand sphere of its activities, bear knowledge in masses, its philosophy and worldview spread on people.

Accurately. As times today had to to explain governmental superiors prior that such justice.

Lyudochka, Thanks :flag: for your pains, theater something increasingly ??? charity tends :)

Lud_mila wrote:

year are dealt a pretty map Actor. This compound energies prodavat / of Mercury and Leo / sun. You deck advises to express themselves vividly on-lvinomu, teatralno and defiantly. To all your dignity were on mind and which was valued everywhere. Can be even sometimes and scene ambush. ;) This is will only on favor. Not forget only, that this only role, not you the real.
And that there have you in particular a fact noose of Mercury?

Merk after all interacts as information an honest broker, and Lev / the Sun assumes a public Footbal. Yesterday was attestatsiya group, and respectively this a public appearance :) (every replies on that he question, and then even presentation conducts :rolleyes:), ah and then with 1 September with this of them let's go in masses) ;), yes and today had to slightly whether not accept before. The climpity. In one organizations, to preserve its in Sw-ucts client ^ ^.
In the process deal Merk (upr.1,10) makes 135 • to Mars (Chinese system. 8) in 8D, kvinkons in a 5D :) Yippie Ki / Long (Yippie Ki Chinese system. 4, soupr. 7 and Long 11 th) and be pivoting to hosts on axis 4-10. Truth there is even and squaring to Neptune sextile in 3.

Hello! Thank you for such a a remarkable opportunity!! Very want to know, on that pay attention and that needs in devoted?

Good night, Ludmila! And me motivate, please! Thank you! Sasha-Alexander)

Good night!
And me retro Merk pulled on share. As long I you have not was. :-)
And that me wait the disobedient?

If theater in force - Ludmila and me stretch your map, please)

Ната wrote:

Ludmila, hello! Very MA – It want, too, obtain advice carte! Feedback I promise

You are dealt a pretty map Master and Pupil. It is time to develop new knowledge, skill, skills. This will be foster your further development. In learning need to attach the maximum effort and merit. Cannot be leapfrog over stage-, need to explore all gradually, consistently. If there is competent teacher, term protector, the Instructor, boldly don to him for help and leadership.

Kisa wrote:

Dobryi day, Ludmila! Gladly gonna do this hula thing in stocks.

Your map Ego. This map Leo / sun, that says about the need for show themselves vividly, actively, in than something even defiantly. Expand their creative opportunities in full force, pages of about its uniqueness and self-sufficiency. Play, if this need. :) In this period you it is important achieve success, recognition, earn applause public.

Biser wrote:

Hello! Thank you for such a a remarkable opportunity!! Very want to know, on that pay attention and that needs in devoted?

Your map Clash of. It is a timely period active action, competitive struggle, contest. Likely, on your path met Regrettable rival, with which will have match in equal struggle. It is important not good whack in dirt the face of, but and cannot be to humiliate dignity adversary. Will not be easy, but this promotes your dalyshemu growth, development.
However sometimes this map points to domestic conflict, fight with a. So you is worth worked out both options. By walking you accurately not will have!

almiss wrote:

good night, Ludmila! And me motivate, please! Thank you! Sasha-Alexander)

Map are dealt a pretty choreographic. This map steam room, so important for you now sphere - this sphere relations. It is time look at the situation with hand, show themselves more freely and independently. Perhaps, even for a holiday from each other. This the distance need a as respite for subsequent development relations. Departure from artist is multisided will help understand value your union.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater