Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » With happy OF BIRTH, Virgin of!

With happy OF BIRTH, Virgin of!

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Olja and Lena! :flag: Girls, congratulations to you with Day jams :cool: and want, naturally, just the most best :flag: To and homes all pleased its, and health not helmet and torch., and at work clear cutting build up an own existance, and money the flow of (Olja, you personally - glance! There is no, 3 conditioning, let will :)) I hope, that solyarchiki delights the? :writing: A if there something not so, as like would, you both so magichny, that, without doubts, all need without needing and conquer!

Since day Wireless HSIA congratulations to,
Good years you want,
To lived vsvoem home,
As oladyshek in miles between,
Was little face of yours broad daylight
And have God’s and funny.,
To the sun you warmth in,
To you in life increasingly managed!

live and laugh, laughing sand,
Not contemplated nor of mourning, nor concerns,
Whether in measure few and good,
And adulthood time will lead.
Want sunlight,
Guests for festive table!
Let will your life sogreta
Love, relish, warmer!
Let time will are a good doctor -
Want lifetime of sound health,
Of smiles, happiness and gains!
Let your love
Not does years,
Let happiness, luck
Attaches you.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Oops, thank you you! :cool:
The AC's - this the that need to!
And with solyarchikom - yes. Only lot and remains) - forces)

Thank you, Lenochka!
Dreamt I on its solyarchik and saw the Sun in 9m House, moon solyarnuyu in connecting with Neptune natalnym and. Then departed on Sea on 3 days. Than not solyar? Still were [going mountains, and this perhaps trine Uranus organic to Mars natalnomu (in 9m).
Live on rising stars!

Respected, Virgin of! And I, too, I congratulate you with your Happy New year! Caveat happy and successful!

Last edited by Татьяна (Sep 13 2010 09:49:55)

Lena and Olja, consider and my, rearguard greetings!
Be healthier and happy, successful in affairs and love.
Always caveat young and are beautiful, and creative insights let focuses on a your path.
:flag:

Tanya and Nikolai! Thank you for greetings!
Always pleased with you to talk to the! :flag: :flirt:

And I want to join, sorry, that with belatedly, but better late.

That wants the woman- Early of Love, World, Tepla, coziness, Zaboty, 's Homemade billets, girlish ragovorov on category, Beauty, Vnimaniya, Money, Uspіkhu and TsVETOV. Woman much wants - I wish you everything she said, and from net hearts, Be healthier!

Helen, particularly want express gratitude of - with great interest read all Your posts, Thanks!

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Thank you, Tanja!
I, too, 'm celebrating already week day Wireless HSIA and still of the late not in sight. Remained still 2 times in cafes go :jumping:
Uranium with Sun behaves similarly gives love to friends :flirt:

Girls, ah and my quite rearguard greetings!:surprise:
Since rolled dnyukhoy and with Happy New solar arrangement year!
some of the to all the cheers for and want from themselves wish youjust the most bountifulof a brighterand beautiful:)
I wish happiness and health,
Of smiles, vivacity and forces,
To every day normal life
Only only joy yielded!

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 18 2010 23:16:12)

Thank you, Lerochka! Kisslinger! Today compound Uranus could we talk from Jupiter and again greetings! 8-)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » With happy OF BIRTH, Virgin of!