Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ludmila Smirnova » Alignment on subject "the Old as the world." Or "Rakes"

Alignment on subject "the Old as the world." Or "Rakes"

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Dobryi day, Ludmila! :)

Certify their desire to pay legal.
Think, first I put thine on its might, then pervedu on your. So this will take some time, hope not more 2-'s days
(The last time money fell in my might not immediately, only on next day.

Am asking you do alignment on situation, which still times describe.

Now I a member gap with its loaded, adopted decision about a rupture he 30.03.2010 year. Relations began 15th of August 2009.
Lived together 4 month.
After gap we still 2 times met (on my initiative, 21.07.2010 and 5.09.2010),
With his hand this was exclusively sake of sex. For me opportunity see, hear, feel his.
Because love. Very wanted serious relations with him, family, children. But, he is young, him still not need to. Him - 25.
The last time 5.09.2010 year he agreed on meeting, but gave understand, that there is another girl - for relations, but so as they good bye with it still friends (walk and kissing only), then nourished German can be, this not treason.
This as blow shapes in the back. Hard survive, that he has bought into someone else. It is difficult in this to believe (.
Something not gives me his to float!
Can karmic tasks not solved still?
This I to what as times occurred VOZVRAT to the old relations (that and they on retro Mercury. Of course all on 4 hours, but. All same.
Split up well, but on day later I, as a in resentment from moreover that now have him not I, and my Julie, I said mean things (more precisely wrote in any) many excess.
And seems terminally burned down bridges.

Universe in topic "The" Synchronization "responded to my an analogous question, but want hear opinion your carte, Ludmila.

Question, strictly speaking, man so much concrete: "Will whether have us with Mikhail still to find the-either development relations or gap final?"

Thank you.

albusha wrote:

Please you do alignment on situation, which still times describe.

I here called in sick a bit, so later before will make alignment. Sick poorly with now work.

Dobryi evening! :)

crazys organs is mila, money had turned only that.

I here called in sick a bit, so later before will make alignment. Sick poorly with now work.

Of course. Get well soon!

albusha wrote:

crazys organs is mila, money had turned only that.

Saw, thank you. Will try tomorrow do alignment.

albusha wrote:

The subject, strictly speaking, man so much concrete: "Will whether have us with Mikhail still to find the-either development relations or gap final?"

In your situation suited alignment on analysis relations or on forecast situation. Like would clarify, that you want discover: As he plans to build your relations or the general development situation? T. E. Build alignment relatively his or not?

Good morning!

In your situation suited alignment on analysis relations or on forecast situation. Like would clarify, that you want discover: As he plans to build your relations or the general development situation? T. E. Build alignment relatively his or not?

Analysis relations will show that he me feels, what wants he, what awaits.
But, suspect, that "relations, sake of relations" (his words) with me he build, more accurately continue to build, not intends to. Nourished German "two times in one the river not includes", yes and world as he a joint life with me. Knows what I want.
He is building "relations, sake of relations" already with the other a :(. Autobiography (hardly recalled :( (can only sweet moments)
But, knowing his, think, if initiative will with my hand, he will not against.

Given all higher that, suited alignment on the general development situation? As will? As goes?
Simply I in itself not am sure, not am sure, that will be able say itself "there is no", when will pass some time and I again d on him very to be bored, want his see.

Dobryi evening! :)

crazys organs is mila, wanted clarify about separate hands!

Information enough?

In past your the situation characterized by card Plenus second, are bleak relations, the impossibility show its personality, behave with partner so, as want. Today the situation several has changed (map Vestnik of) relations have become more superficial, but together with those lungs,, without commitments. There is communication, but within friendly gabbin ', without of emotions (perhaps, this is more with his hand). Future relations defines map Sleeping Angelin: You end up in power illusions, dreams about his Photojournalist Association, but reality not fits your the dreams from. Fear, that real relations not will happen.

Influence external circumstances not discourages your relations (map haben und somit genau wissen), camping on E. There is no such people, which would ticked you stick in wheels. However he himself not is building plans relatively your relations (map The patient aged King). He is content from all, wants for a holiday in alone. Map A fatality defines your actions: You accepted with his destiny, nothing more, adopted heavy situation and are prepared go until the end of. But joy from this you clearly not experiencing.

Maps give you such advice. What not to do Two faces Eva this map choice between the two ways, between the two women. So here is this to do NOT need to. You need anew build his life map The Challenge to flee without the heads, as a boy on this map. Either vzbryknut, ambush scandal, capricious, was it and insist on its. But the latest option not reinforced by the the rest now separate hands. Alas

Zoom

Dobryi day!

crazys organs is mila, a large thank you for the answer! :)

A bit comments do I, lest confirm you that.

In past your the situation characterized by card Plenus second, are bleak relations, the impossibility show its personality, behave with partner so, as want.

If map Plenus says about me.
The personally I believe, that the time, that we were together, lived together. Was (on the current moment) the most happy in my life communicating with a man.
But, given, that our views on the world, our, as states "benchmark values" differ, differs circle of our communication.
I like travel, I like theater, the ballet, love sport (this is the only that was common between us in the interest, still retro-music),
Love toward on mountain skiing, love creativity, art, love with close friends sit-round gathering telling (the so rarely is obtained),
In restornae with them sit, on shops go. And he all of this believes meschanstvom and vykidyvaniem money in nowhere.
To the same I want family, children, and him sooner, him - not need to until.
[, in to some extent me something lacked, in than the I was not such a as like would, but this not dushilo me quite perishing.
He nothing not prohibit me, I for itself paid. Rome cash means - not my option.

Perhaps, there is in mind Misha, he was in thrall to a. Then this for me sounds very sad, even as the indictment for me.
He is young and little what until reached in life. We motley level development, he smart, but circle communication have him was a different.
And demands my were overstated, he could not their realize in force its early life andinexperience, and desires above all.
I arguing against with bell tower 30-it women of course, but my path to 25 years was much harder, than his path to 25 years and more various.
I had. This my enormous minus in these relations.

That concerns current relations and future - all is true, so and there is, and so and will, if not will stop.

Chego not to do Two faces Eva this map choice between the two ways, between the two women. So here is this to do NOT need to.

This VERY wise advice.
Because I'm all over the place (though and futile. "With itself", as states :), he the not's been suffering over this question. His vanished in other relations).
'm all over the place between illusion futures and those, that will with me YOU TOMORROW. Incidentally this tomorrow I fear, from moreover and dance.

you need anew build his life map The Challenge to flee without the heads, as a boy on this map.

This very difficult. :( Meanwhile more to flee from lucky moments, precisely for them we and to cling to usually. Although in reality, cons even more, than benefit to.
Where take forces, to force themselves this do. Where would find of the required ARGUMENTISchE! :)

And "vzbryknut" not option. Such option with him not will pass. Yes and not want. Nerves and so on strained! :(
Thank you! :)

albusha wrote:

If map Plenus says about me.

albusha wrote:

Perhaps, there is in mind Misha, he was in thrall to a. Then this for me sounds very sad, even as the indictment for me.

Here perhaps not correctly so questioning question. This position implies the, that was between you, not what, as each of you portraying moderation union. This different. For this map in sight tension between you, rising internal conflict. And hardly this map describes period, when you have all was DC. This the, that request after, from-for what you your question that.

albusha wrote:

Where is take forces, to force themselves this do. Where would find of the required ARGUMENTISchE!

If not is obtained pop out from situation, in it need to descending until limit, to perebolelo. Need plodding until the most the lower point, only then comes rise upward and recovery. Successes!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ludmila Smirnova » Alignment on subject "the Old as the world." Or "Rakes"