Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » Townsome time for purchases

Townsome time for purchases

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Forumchane, can who tell pollsters - can be whether determine townsome time for purchases and how to do this?
Say, if I want do purchase, but not for themselves, and gift for spouse. This technical plan thing. As pick a time? If I'm making purchase, then the link with my card must be … or simply builds map purchases (day, time, place).
I independent (roughly) on footprint. Indices (transit aspects of to my radiksu):
- third. Moon (11l. D. In Vodolee) in courses a 5D. 120 • Uranus in 2D;
- third. Mars on its. 60 • to Grocer 2D the produce markets in a 1D.
Temporary period for the acquisition of limited (gift to like Lipton Landing :)). So, from just period, these performance me drags most appropriate. Mars in this case, even and Chinese system. 8D. (On case, if will have borrow in credit). Third. The sun, Merck, and Venus (will truth already retro) on 2D.

All nothing, but retro Venus embarrasses.
I on last retro the produce markets has bought itself the clothes expensive. So she me liked.
Then same and wore. But then'm on this thing, sweep pity and all time think:
-How I could such buy? Something secondary between's scarecrow ogorodnym and Bedelia is-matreshkoy.

Helen wrote:

Everyone nothing, but retro Venus embarrasses.

Yes, here is how something confidence not inspires.

Lero4ka wrote:

- third. Moon (11l. D. In Vodolee) in courses a 5D. 120 • Uranus in 2D; - third. Mars on its. 60 • to Grocer 2D Venus in a 1D.

On-my excellent performance. Well would still and to map spouse "finger." As, for example, on his 5 th house will be borne.

Helen, Rainbow Thanks, that have :)

Helen wrote:

Everyone nothing, but retro Venus confounds.

Радуга wrote:

Yes, here is how something confidence not inspires.

Yes, retro Venus community to purchase or, costly things (as and RMerk), however not quite practical, as can in thereafter prove, yes and not challenges-grand payoff to the for them money. Agree, me she, too, embarrass, but then I dreamt with other hand ;). This his the longstanding desire to, then what he already long wants (I, too, such a thing want long, only personally for themselves :blush:, ah yes okay). After all there is tolerances to purchase (on retro) precisely long hoped-for things :idea:. And another option I not see.
I wanted upcoming, clarify, correctly whether I seed emphasis – on its map, in combination with it,and not considered in as a the main, map on moment purchases (as horoscope things) or same increasingly ??? horoscope things was an-to the foundation:question:

Радуга wrote:

Skyfall-my excellent performance.

Here is if my map suited for consideration in this case, then yes :) they are good - and Long growing and in harmonious dimension. :rolleyes: In as a signifikatorov purchases (Newark, Environments-in) I of solidity Uranus and Mars (correctly :blush:)

Радуга wrote:

Yes would still and to map spouse "finger." As, for example, on his 5 th house will be borne.

Flax, and for him is obtained roughly such a the:
Third. Mars (Chinese system. 6, soupr. 1.2) on a 1D. In soed. With Chinese system. A 5D. (Neptune) and 60 • Pluto in 11d (Chinese system. 1, 2, soupr. 6)
Third. Pluto 0 • with K3d and 120 • to in the delegation in 7
Third. YupiR, UranR on a 5D riding, and VeneraR on a 1D.
Third. Moon from 4d 60 • Long glad. In 6V.

Lero4ka wrote:

но потом я посмотрела с другой стороны  . Это его давнее желание, то чего он уже давно хочет

Вот то, что ты сейчас сделала, называется рефрейминг :) то есть переформулирование, "обрамление" мысли в другие рамки. :cool:

Lero4ka wrote:

А другого варианта я не вижу.

И не надо )))))) :yep:

Lero4ka wrote:

Я хотела подстраховаться, уточнить, правильно ли я расставила акценты – по своей карте, в связке с ней, а не рассматривала в качестве основной, карту на момент покупки (как гороскоп вещи) или же всё таки гороскоп вещи явл-ся основой

Честно говоря, уверенно не отвечу. Но рассуждая логически: вещь не существует сама по себе. Ты же ее покупаешь для использования живым человеком. Значит, основной упор надо делать все-таки на то, как ложится время покупки на радикс. Имхо.

Lero4ka wrote:

Лен, а для него получается примерно такая картинка:Тр. Марс (упр. 6, соупр. 1,2) по 1д. в соед. с упр. 5д. (Нептун) и 60* Плутон  в 11д (упр. 1, 2, соупр. 6)Тр. Плутон 0* с К3д и 120* к Лилит в 7ТР. ЮпиR, УранR по 5д шествуют, а ВенераR по 1д.Тр. Луна из 4д 60* Луна рад. в 6д.

Лерочка, ты будешь нашим экспертом по элекциям?  :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

Lerochka, you regulation our an expert on elektsiyam?

:crazyfun: Lena, this joke such a? :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

But arguing logically: Thing not there is itself. You same its claim to for use alive man. Means, the main focus to do all-??? on the, as is borne time purchases on radiks.

Here is here stands, increasingly ??? I inclination is to Smart Metering ties with radiksom (in this case with its in primarily, camping on To I do purchase / gift :)) and forth already build horoscope things, camping on K. Seek to adjust until minutes not so something simply.

Радуга wrote:

And not need to)

:crazyfun: already accurately not need to. :blush: not though, that very like test as work chair chosen time, but already not tickles, will explain why. 1 October looking in map I see - in tranzitakh big trigon in the delegation to those respects and Mars / the produce markets. And in combination with my radiksom
- third. In the delegation 0 • to glad. T. Forutny,
- to camping on F 120 • third. Mars from 2D (Chinese system. 8)
'm and think, very uniquely powerful the temptation do purchase before determined term :rolleyes:. In end, comes son with schools. And's trying to persuade me go in Music, watch :rolleyes: It is hard was not agree, camping on K. Weather teetered a lovely (have us at all a glorious isn't this Indian summer in this year :cool:. Truth, which I managed probolet :() so, that stroll himself god had instructions :) I think, well, descend (go), consider, let's define with model, to in chosen by the day not run off. In short, not uterpeli, the temptation it turned out stronger :blush: translated credit and happy returned home (understand, that will now be cazul itching. As would not to blurt things out :glasses:).
Homes I has built its horoscope things. Shopping :unsure: ah farther as will.

Lero4ka wrote:

Lena, this joke such a?

There is no, I well seriously :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

homes I has built its horoscope things. Shopping ah farther as will.

And carry us please in rate affairs :flag:

Радуга wrote:

ready us please in rate affairs

:D Yes :)

At all, townsome time purchases wiping out so. If known horoscope human - What look on almuten his second homes, and, of course, on blood regardless his the ascendant.
On. Electional map purchases. Buying - this the second house elektivnoy maps. That here need? Need, in first. To himself blood regardless was in his strength (thing was qualitative). On. Need, to thing traffic went man on psyche (blood regardless second and blood regardless first in reception - on the signpost, fasu, Termu).
Ah, and of course, to buying took place - need aspect of between upravitelyami first and second homes.
As elektivnuyu map link the with natalnoy?
Enough take such a map, where an ascendant is the same a badge of, that and in Natale. Or if blood regardless natalnogo the ascendant is in elektivnoy map in the first House, or aspektiruet the first house elektivnoy maps.

Golub, thank you for detailed explanations :yep:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » Townsome time for purchases