Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater 78 doors

Theater 78 doors

Posts 1 to 20 of 126

Expensive forumchane!
Am asking your aid and participation in stocks on devoted a new for me deck "TARO 78 doors."
http://static.diary.ru/userdir/8/0/2/7/802745/31720143.jpg
Me would like get from you one memorable question on situation, that you know, she already occurred. I will try describe its on out map. In as a bonus'm gonna get you map on interesuyuschiy and the actual for you question by choice from a new deck or from my beloved Simbolona. Yes, since forgotten be noted - theater giving.
With look forward await the issues!

P.s. For willing ask memorable question. Request account for feature of images on-deck shoe! Ah, not have sketched there's hadron Collider. :) Closer to reality am asking ask questions.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Nov 7 2010 11:44:30)

Memorable: That happened between I and concrete man some time (enough long) ago? And in any relations we are now?

Bonus (on Simbolone, please): Remain whether me work on that spot, which I already chose? How it boon to me? How the right was decision about choosing precisely this seats with perspective: Money, ties, prospects?

To feedback is ready!) Thanks!

Last edited by Yu (Nov 4 2010 18:57:57)

Memorable: That happened with me in October 2002?

Bonus:
That an important with me happens until the end of this year? In terms of - event (opening the and camping on To, on which need to pay attention and which proves resource. (Balaklava, Ukraine)

Flip the link necessarily will)

Thank you!

Last edited by Fytas (Nov 4 2010 17:47:11)

Memorable: What event, broached in family in this year, contributed on me?
Bonus: That me expects, if I'll change my place residency and'll just move in in different country on permanent residency?
Flip the link will. Thank for work.

Hello!
Memorable, if be appropriate: Than I am on the evenings and weekends with Andrey, Grigory and Svetlana? :)
Bonus: That from this will good for me?

Hello, Ludmila :)

Memorable: Species my professional activities with 1996 until 2009, what especially existed with fall 2003.

Bonus (if can be - on Simbolone): Thinking about taking over a change in work after exit from vacation on ????? for teddybear. That will for me more success: To adhere to old specialties or to leave its and to address new affair. Under success understand and material side, and suffocation equilibrium, and of contentment the nature work).
Flip the link will.
Thank you large :)

Ludmila Greetings!
As nice, that you this deck takes an, interestingly as she will have discovered you, after all for each gateway dbyt a host WORLD!
Wish you joyful sensations in studying!
Now, on everything the request and my otkliku: That happened in our family in this year?
Thank you!
Pro else then!
Luck!

Hello, Ludmila!
Memorable: That has happened in my family in September?
Bonus: What species activities me prefer?

Hello!
Gladly gonna do this hula thing :)
Memorable:
What my Family position (in sense, married-are single, live together with someone or not?
The second a question real quick:
Will come whether cash greenback in this month?

Thank you! Full mutual understanding and successes in work with deck! :)

Yu wrote:

memorable: That happened between I and concrete man some time (enough long) ago? And in any relations we are now?
Bonus (on Simbolone, please): Remain whether me work on that spot, which I already chose? How it boon to me? How the right was decision about choosing precisely this seats with perspective: Money, ties, prospects?
To feedback is ready!) Thanks!
Edited Yu (Today 18 :57: 57)

That happened between I and concrete man some time (enough long) ago? - tuz of the IOC + 3 of wands. Pledge not judge strictly, but see what something Family venue, perhaps associated with child. This gave a new momentum your relations.
And in any relations we are now? - 5 of wands. Relations now as the door, time with a brick: Account for actively seek decision problems, to accept challenge, act despite difficulties and obstacles.
Ox, and a difficult this work from swamplands pull behemoth. The first Hi,, as the saying goes. If can be, first flip the link, and then Bonus the answer (necessarily will make).

Cities in the, and until which time will last theater?

Fytas wrote:

memorable: That happened with me in October 2002?
Bonus: That an important with me happens until the end of this year? In terms of - event (opening the and camping on To, on which need to pay attention and which proves resource. (Balaklava, Ukraine)
Thank you!
Edited Fytas (Today 17 :47: 11)

That happened - King of the IOC + Chariot of. Meeting with a man, to-his opened new horizons; leap forward. Perhaps, the beginning of a new careers. Still Chariot of in this the cards hinting on recognition and honors.

Bonus slightly later. It is difficult until perenastroitsya immediately with one deck on another.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, and until which time will last theater?

Until not know. Will depend on number of issues and results. But not more 2-'s weeks accurately.

Lud_mila wrote:

What happened between I and concrete man some time (enough long) ago? - tuz of the IOC + 3 of wands. Pledge not judge strictly, but see what something Family venue, perhaps associated with child. This gave a new momentum your relations.
And in any relations we are now? - 5 of wands. Relations now as the door, time with a brick: Account for actively seek decision problems, to accept challenge, act despite difficulties and obstacles.
Ox, and a difficult this work from swamplands pull behemoth. The first Hi,, as the saying goes. If can be, first flip the link, and then Bonus the answer (necessarily will make).

In general, there history such a: Was love, more accurately passion, then tight conflict. In a result gap. Not know, that maps have in view, but all of this was happening on backdrop of family, say so, enterprises, i.e. was family, but not in the context "with child." Although, this most venture - baby one of actors - this undoubtedly).
Now - the door time with a brick - ah yes, it seems - relations there is no. Still there is tensions from-for past conflict. I its very feel.
As something so.

Здраствуйте Людмила.
Проверочный:Что со мной произошло в октябре 2003 года?
Бонусный:Что меня ждёт до конца этого года?
Спасибо!

Lud_mila wrote:

As not know. Will depend on number of issues and results. But not more 2-'s weeks accurately.

Javadxan, it is understandable :)

Cities in the, can be me, too, participate? :)

Memorable question: How important the event in my life happened in October 2006? :question:

Bonus question: Is worth whether "care a" on virtually’dashed relations with friend or there still on that hope? :rain:

Thank you!

Lud_mila wrote:

Fytas wrote (and):
Memorable: That happened with me in October 2002?
Bonus: That an important with me happens until the end of this year? In terms of - event (opening the and camping on To, on which need to pay attention and which proves resource. (Balaklava, Ukraine)
Thank you!
Edited Fytas (Today 17 :47: 11)
That happened - King of the IOC + Chariot of. Meeting with a man, to-his opened new horizons; leap forward. Perhaps, the beginning of a new careers. Still Chariot of in this the cards hinting on recognition and honors.
Bonus slightly later. It is difficult until perenastroitsya immediately with one deck on another.

Thank you!
Memorable. Hmm. Here is not know. Absolutely accurately - in October was hostage. In those three days (Nord-saluting) experienced some revising my identities on men and on sense life. Perhaps increasingly same pro this. Indeed felt an updated in some sense. And captured and spent as a child in hall our life group a man. In some kind can be regarded what happened as leap forward.) A, after liberation even Andy on TV: Cast Newsweek.

Bonus. 'oc, d wait)

Last edited by Fytas (Nov 4 2010 20:02:28)

Yu wrote:

In general, there history such a: Was love, more accurately passion, then tight conflict. In a result gap. Not know, that maps have in view, but all of this was happening on backdrop of family, say so, enterprises, i.e. was family, but not in the context "with child." Although, this most venture - baby one of actors - this undoubtedly). Now - the door time with a brick - ah yes, it seems - relations there is no. Still there is tensions from-for past conflict. I its very feel. As something so.

Thank you for feedback! There is over than think.
Bonus will make tomorrow.

Fytas wrote:

memorable. Hmm. Here is not know. Absolutely accurately - in October was hostage. In those three days (Nord-saluting) experienced some revising my identities on men and on sense life. Perhaps increasingly same pro this. Indeed felt an updated in some sense. And captured and spent as a child in hall our life group a man. In some kind can be regarded what happened as leap forward.) A, after liberation even Andy on TV: Cast Newsweek.

Here is this question! Raze not expected such a reverberates. D to look closely to King of the IOC.
Bonus will make tomorrow.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater 78 doors