Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater 78 doors

Theater 78 doors

Posts 21 to 40 of 126

Memorable question:
That I did in April this year.

Simply question:
That me do, to’s refusal to allow more passions and life in the contestant work, which I now am.

Thank you.

Delice wrote:

memorable: What event, broached in family in this year, contributed on me?

Are dealt a pretty 10 of the IOC. In a whole very virtuous map, that was so perfect celebration, abundance, joy, conclusion a new union, transition in a new state, the door in a new world. But couple of times this map framed not so rosy events. So with look forward await the feedback.

Nastya wrote:

memorable, if be appropriate: Than I am on the evenings and weekends with Andrey, Grigory and Svetlana?

The shield-bearer of the IOC. Yeeees, deck's making jokes on me increasingly intertwined tasks. On a map a man with the help vines searching for water. Actions clearly brings you true pleasure and joy, but here is that you commit. A pendulum that whether are screwing around? :) ))

Lud_mila wrote:

Vypala 10 of the IOC. In a whole very virtuous map, that was so perfect celebration, abundance, joy, conclusion a new union, transition in a new state, the door in a new world. But couple of times this map framed not so rosy events. So with look forward await the feedback.

Event, which pile in view, alas not raduzhnoe. This was a tragic demise my niece's together with groom. It united entire family, was unbelievable number of people, which has come on funeral and at all supported our family. But, of course, this holiday call cannot be. Those killed died on the eve wedding, their were burying in wedding dresses (can here and played "conclusion a new union"), camping on E. Expected joy, and received ghastly sorrow.
Personally I have, indeed, after all this turned over the entire system values and opened the door in a different the world.

Delice wrote:

Event, which pile in view, alas not raduzhnoe. This was a tragic demise my niece's together with groom. It united entire family, was unbelievable number of people, which has come on funeral and at all supported our family. But, of course, this holiday call cannot be. Those killed died on the eve wedding, their were burying in wedding dresses (can here and played "conclusion a new union"), camping on E. Expected joy, and received ghastly sorrow. Personally I have, indeed, after all this turned over the entire system values and opened the door in a different the world.

My God my, consider my condolences. Sheets I of this trick in this map! It and proigralos. NB on map
http://www.vdagroup.ru/foretelltarot/arcanum/78Doors/L/Cups10.jpg

Lud_mila wrote:

Page (servant) of the IOC. Yeeees, deck's making jokes on me increasingly intertwined tasks. On a map a man with the help vines searching for water. Actions clearly brings you true pleasure and joy, but here is that you commit. A pendulum that whether are screwing around? :) ))

We techniques in theater)
Pleasure there is of course, but more effort, labor and even Tears ((hard goes :)

Nastya wrote:

we techniques in theater) pleasure there is of course, but more effort, labor and even Tears ((hard goes :)

On Pajou of the IOC not do you say, that this theater. Not engulfed I.

Lud_mila wrote:

Skyfall Pajou of the IOC not do you say, that this theater. Not engulfed I.

Ah why same) there, too, the search for is happening - the search for role, gesture, intonation. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

my God my, consider my condolences. Sheets I of this trick in this map! It and proigralos. NB on map

Thank you. But essentially map rights. She has shown two and in wedding dresses. That in reality and was. Even money spent on funeral wedding. Generally people have incorporated, albeit scary way.
Powerful deck increasingly-???.

Memorable question: That with me was in two-week intervals of ranging with 11 August this year?
Bonus (on Simbolone, please): With what goal stars led me in life one person, as will evolve further interaction with him?
Thank you.
Flip the link necessarily will :)

Last edited by Ailatai (Nov 4 2010 23:19:11)

Memorable: What a sad event happened with me in July 2003?

Bonus: That me feels zagadannyy loaded?

Memorable question: That happened in relations between me and my a man in of last decade of August 2010?

Bonus (Balaklava, Ukraine): That will happen with me in her relations with the mid-November 2010. To January 2011.?

Thank you you!

Memorable question: That happened in my life in December 2009?
Bonus: There is whether a joint future with entirely conceived a man and as he me applies?
Large thank you. Flip the link will.

Cities in the, questions even need?
If yes, then - memorable: That happened in my life in October 2005? As this stems with May 2005 and yanvaryom 2004? (That unites these three period / three events, that common?)
Bonus - will be whether a meaningful for me event in 2011, if yes, then what?

Hello! Where was our family in Sunday 31.10.2010g.? And Bonus - will be whether I have serious relations (amorous) in 2011? Thank you. Irina

And I, too, want participate.
Memorable: What phase my life over in December 2009
Bonus: Not d original - will be whether I have serious romantic relations in 2011?
Thank you, Ludmila

Hello Nina.doc.
Memorable question. What freak the situation occurred in my life in July this year?

Question shares: That awaits me in terms of work closest year? Have proposed a new work in our same the treatment facilities and with old director of, until on sovmestitelstvo, and then permanent, but is located far from home, even 4000m2 as well as in area.

Chajka wrote:

Hello, Ludmila
Memorable: Species my professional activities with 1996 until 2009, what especially existed with fall 2003.

-70 maps me startled.

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135942.jpg
And
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135945.jpg
If look on themselves pictures of the, then conclusion emerges an unambiguous: Gynecology, approbation of modern medical forms. But hardly this is so literally you have. Then this activities, associated with children, and can this Treat about new projects other people. Likely, with fall 2003 your activities become more recessed and less active superficially. Not third strictly! I not struck, I only am learning! :)

Tania T wrote:

Ludmila Greetings! As nice, that you this deck takes an, interestingly as she will have discovered you, after all for each gateway dbyt a host WORLD! Wish you joyful sensations in studying! Now, on everything the request and my otkliku: That happened in our family in this year? Thank you! Pro else then! Luck!

Large thank you for warm words! I try to put understand this new WORLD.
On question experienced 2 maps 4 of wands + small coworking. Event was stems with strident events, security family was undercut by, neural ways perhaps destroyed bezpovorotno. Land withdrawn from the-under legs. But together with those, someone from your family this situation chosen and closer, you supported each other, helped in a difficult minute.
If that not so, pardon in advance. I only am learning!
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135938.jpg
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135952.jpg

Last edited by Lud_mila (Nov 5 2010 12:29:54)

Тайна wrote:

Hello, Ludmila! Memorable: That has happened in my family in September?

Wheel and luck + tuz of wands
Venture to suggest, that someone from your family has taken some am a risk taker step, adopted challenge fate, in opting change vested, perhaps, not very favorable circumstances. Had to act and Fuehrer initiative, decisively to address for deal.
http://img.labirint.ru/images/comments_pic/0837/03lab41fs1221149999.jpg
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135941.jpg

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater 78 doors