Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater 78 doors

Theater 78 doors

Posts 41 to 60 of 126

Сипуха wrote:

Здравствуйте!С удовольствием поучаствую Проверочный:каково мое семейное положение (в смысле, замужем-незамужем, живу вместе с кем-то или нет?)?

3 кубков+ рыцарь жезлов.
Похоже, что не замужем. Но отношения есть. Возможно, любовный треугольник. Или был мужчина, но недавно расстались.
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135913.jpg
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135930.jpg

Сева wrote:

Здраствуйте Людмила.Проверочный:Что со мной произошло в октябре 2003 года?

10 мечей+7 пентаклей
Похоже на окончание отношений, болезненное известие от близкого человека, от которого не получалось долго отойти. Болезненный поворот событий.
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135815.jpg
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135804.jpg

Lud_mila wrote:

At question experienced 2 maps 4 of wands + small coworking. Event was stems with strident events, security family was undercut by, neural ways perhaps destroyed bezpovorotno. Land withdrawn from the-under legs. But together with those, someone from your family this situation chosen and closer, you supported each other, helped in a difficult minute

Ludmilla, all accurately: 5 +,
Died Pope and all relatives, of course, uh, bonded even more, after all us less became, and the years not bit.
Personally I in love about fate already departing and links with us, after all they as our the foundation, and in life we and not know much, for example, my grandfather not the interpretation that mother again,, grew gone missing on Finnish, and except behalf of and patronymic about him nothing not known.
Ludmilla, as will time
Bonus question: That must understand my sister (question on relations, not simply likes / not likes, and deeper) sorry perishing.
Thank you and Have a nice day you.
Deck very interesting!

Thank you Ludmila.

Last edited by Тайна (Nov 5 2010 12:56:08)

Lud_mila wrote:

The Mystery wrote (and):
Hello, Ludmila! Memorable: That has happened in my family in September? Wheel and luck + tuz of wands
Venture to suggest, that someone from your family has taken some am a risk taker step, adopted challenge fate, in opting change vested, perhaps, not very favorable circumstances. Had to act and Fuehrer initiative, decisively to address for deal.

In a whole suited, but previous alignment for Tania T (4 of wands + small coworking) and his reading of, were an absolute it enters the in my situation. In our absolutely a quiet of a multi-year family life in September suddenly was such a ghastly scandal on an empty place, with lomaniem furniture and slightly whether not fighting nexer solxes, with desire immediate divorce, an apology and what there only still not was, that Falling small coworking simply scan with situation.

Dobryi day!
A compelling deck, very its love and gladly gonna do this hula thing))

memorable question:
Between me and one translator at the with my the former work remained one thing considered unfinished deal. What precisely?

entertaining Bonus (stems with verifying):
What will outcome, if I it'll call on this about in the early next weeks?

Радуга wrote:

Liuda, can be me, too, participate?
Memorable question: How important the event in my life happened in October 2006?

8 of wands + 4 swords
Change, new beginnings, choice from equal opportunity, a new momentum, push. But on 4 swords about a certain share of paralysis and vynuzhdennosti these change. Had to "poke", as search thanks for nothing, the hang of this in the new environment.
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135934.jpg
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/986/3234986/f_19135898.jpg

Тайна wrote:

In a whole suited, but previous alignment for Tania T (4 of wands + small coworking) and his reading of, were an absolute it enters the in my situation. In our absolutely a quiet of a multi-year family life in September suddenly was such a ghastly scandal on an empty place, with lomaniem furniture and slightly whether not fighting nexer solxes, with desire immediate divorce, an apology and what there only still not was, that Falling small coworking simply scan with situation.

Tell, and how many was participants your situation? This scandal between the two people or several?

Lud_mila wrote:

statement, and how many was participants your situation? This scandal between the two people or several?

Two - husband and I.

Тайна wrote:

after - husband and I.

Me seems, that small coworking - this your perception of situation. I can wrong, but divorce not happened? On Torre you likely not raised would your relations in a single entity. When already failed to to live together.

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t seems, that small coworking - this your perception of situation. I can wrong, but divorce not happened? On Torre you likely not raised would your relations in a single entity. When already failed to to live together.

Yes, you likely are right, we have reconciled already on next day, but my feeling, that security family (and my personal) destroyed, remained.

Lud_mila wrote:

memorable question: How important the event in my life happened in October 2006?

8 of wands + 4 mecheyPeremeny, new beginnings, choice from equal opportunity, a new momentum, push. But on 4 swords about a certain share of paralysis and vynuzhdennosti these change. Had to "poke", as search thanks for nothing, the hang of this in the new environment.

In this time was created Astrodome :shine: Pro vynuzhdennost change, perhaps, would argue, so as on Lear Forum already was closely. Ah and about "poke", so this, too, had to, the creation site and Forum - deal something was new.

Thank you :flag:

Lud_mila wrote:

3 of the IOC + knight of wands.
It seems, that not married. But relations there is. Perhaps, the name triangle. Or was a man, but recently split up.

There on troechke Westerners joyous such) yes and knight ukatyvaet so that is. A floater, neatly gathered) in the real life all clearly on images - joyful the gurgling sound about self-sustaining departure loaded (without screen complaints. Triangle), so is true third assumption. Thank you! D wait carte on the second a question real quick =)

Dobryi day! :)
Memorable. As I now am to Alexey S.?

Bonus then. :)

Lud_mila
Проверочный вопрос точен:Похоже на окончание отношений-я развелась.

Last edited by Сева (Nov 5 2010 17:12:32)

Dobryi evening!
Memorable question: What large event happened in my life in 2007?
Bonus then.

Hello, Ludmila!
??? flip the link on proverochnomu issue (can be and now after all, until answer on Bonus?)

Lud_mila wrote:

-70 maps me startled. If look on themselves pictures of the, then conclusion emerges an unambiguous: Gynecology, approbation of modern medical forms. But hardly this is so literally you have. Then this activities, associated with children, and can this Treat about new projects other people. Likely, with fall 2003 your activities become more recessed and less active superficially. Not third strictly! I not struck, I only am learning! :)

Yes, the first my reaction - that past, past, A the second - pause.
’ ve worked (formally I'm a blasphemous mess, now in Holiday on ????? for teddybear. Highlighting? ;)) forensic ? medical an expert. Hence on the first map blood? With 2003 predominantly (more 95% activities) s expertise survivors.
And that is why both maps pro pregnancy and giving birth, camping on E. Occurrence / the birth of a new - this task. The whether as representing (shadow) current my fortune, then whether indeed "Treat about new projects other people." Then this - deal not its, and virtually interlocutor, on catch-up? There is about fix think.

Hello!
Will take whatever steps are participation in stocks, if can be. I sympathize with this the cards.

Proverochnyy- that happened in 1995?
Bonus - concrete goal my life?

Thank you

Lud_mila wrote:

Chuvstvovala I of this trick in this map! It and proigralos. NB on map
http://www.vdagroup.ru/foretelltarot/ar … Cups10.jpg

Me more hit the SUCH tragic from falling: On the picture young are worth almost turn - as if not only that poured, and gather stray there (and doors apex open. And they wave on farewell to secondary to tertiary. And very distantsirovany from guests. You this had in mind under trick question, Ludmila?
---------------
My memorable question: That an important happened in my life in 2008 (2 events)

Chajka wrote:

Working (formally I'm a blasphemous mess, now in Holiday on ????? for teddybear. Highlighting?) forensic ? medical an expert. Hence on the first map blood? With 2003 predominantly (more 95% activities) s expertise survivors.

T. E. You worked at determined whether, but on bonds boys are neglecting for child? So strange experienced maps, d to think.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Theater 78 doors