Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Bonuses on shares

Bonuses on shares

Posts 1 to 20 of 56

To not mix two deck, decided bonuses posting separate theme.

Yu wrote:

entertaining Bonus (on Simbolone, please): Remain whether me work on that spot, which I already chose? How it boon to me? How the right was decision about choosing precisely this seats with perspective: Money, ties, prospects?
To feedback is ready!) Thanks!

The most worker question this the latest: Money, ties, prospects.
Money - map Widow - regret about loss of the, so not think, that will big lifetime earnings.
Ties - map Nesovmestimost (a stupid name, better would Day and Night) - ties will, but not in all issues you make to agree with their partners on businesses or protege of. Still in this can be instability some: The empty, then densely.
Prospects - Vestnik of - many contacts, communication, komandirovki, the signing treaties. If with this card directly connected your activities, the prospects for promising.
Still Lidia emotional state of your - conservation - you will pleased and comfortable experience on the new place, you will to care for his fact, as about child, big emotional contributions.
From just separate hands the most same freezing map Widow, but judging by from other carte can be done conclusion, that under certain conditions, here can be devoted in thereafter situation.

Fytas wrote:

entertaining Bonus: That an important with me happens until the end of this year? In terms of - event (opening the and camping on To, on which need to pay attention and which proves resource. (Balaklava, Ukraine)

An interesting question. And map are dealt a pretty still more interesting - Depression. And is obtained, that you will have deal with its domestic condition stagnation, reluctance move further, zanuritisya in it with head and understand, why she comes in your life. Wonderful. Map Clash of says, that this question an important for you now, he stems with domestic conflict, struggle within themselves, conflict sublichnostey that whether.
If not quite accurately I has translated, can be will discuss.

Delice wrote:

entertaining Bonus: That me expects, if I'll change my place residency and'll just move in in different country on permanent residency? Flip the link will. Thank for work.

I would wanted clarify question: Expects in what sphere? After all can be well materially, but that sucks emotionally. Or contrary, will encounter its fate, second half and already will would still, as on external terms of. Can be watch: Mater. State of, emotional satisfaction, Career question and camping on D.

Nastya wrote:

Hello! Memorable, if be appropriate: Than I am on the evenings and weekends with Andrey, Grigory and Svetlana?
Bonus: That from this will good for me?

This venue gives you opportunity or emotional outlet in life, is fueling you self, helps survive even (map feeling which), fills you force, energy. In term this classes for you will bring their fruit, but and schipy will, too,. As and in any fact: The had a black, and then white. So can be done conclusion, that theater for you necessary attractive opportunity, continue in the same vein. And difficulties you on shoulders! Successes!

Chajka wrote:

entertaining Bonus (if can be - on Simbolone): Thinking about taking over a change in work after exit from vacation on ????? for teddybear. That will for me more success: To adhere to old specialties or to leave its and to address a new a. Under success understand and material side, and suffocation equilibrium, and of contentment the nature work). Flip the link will. Thank you large

Maps have shown the next:

If you will work on the former specialties, then your suffocation of will unstable: The euphoria, concern for keeping, and the pessimism and disappointment (map The False a halo). Under this in materially all very - and is uncertain, there is hope for the best, but realistically keep money then very hard (map Angel, this Fish. He entirely water, camping on E. Money as water go through fingers).

If you will find new deal, you Lapni there suffocation equilibrium and satisfaction work (map Buddha). Consider with gratitude all, that would send you fate. On psyche the world and rest.

Compose side issue in this case will depend the health of from the family, your partner, patron, which in achieve escape minute assigns to its reduce leverage, tell pollsters and will support (map the Family). Can be suggest, that earn you will together with someone from your family. Divide responsibility for finances. Quite positive map.
T. O., maps predispose exhorts 2 over another, but solve themselves, are right they or no! :)

Тайна wrote:

entertaining Bonus: What species activities me prefer?

On your issue wanted would clarify although would direction. Can be you which way are you leaning to something already? And in a whole this question more to astrologu! :)

Сипуха wrote:

Второй вопросик:придет ли денежка в этом месяце?

Вопрос лучше бы задать так, чтобы не было ответа да\нет. Но я уж сама перефразирую, ладно?
Как сложиться ситуация с поступлением суммы денег: карта Эрос говорит, что все будет замечательно, так, как вы ожидали, к вашему удовольствию. Удачи!

Сева wrote:

Бонусный:Что меня ждёт до конца этого года?

Ваш вопрос очень обширен. Карты на такие вопросы часто не хотят отвечать и прикалываются над нами, показывая какую-нибудь незначительную хрень. Давайте переформулируем как-нибудь? Посмотрим наиболее интересующую сферу жизни или как-то еще...

Радуга wrote:

entertaining Bonus question: Is worth whether "care a" on virtually’dashed relations with friend or there still on that hope?

Flax, ah you as an astrologer, don, that decisions accepts himself kverent. ;) [perefraziruem question without answer yes\ there is no?

Lud_mila wrote:

[perefraziruem question without answer yes\ there is no?

Flushed st st forge the No easy this work, yes. Then so: As will solidify our relations with M. Within a year?

Ailatai wrote:

entertaining Bonus (on Simbolone, please): With what goal stars led me in life one person, as will evolve further interaction with him? Thank you.

With goal show its sexuality, learn to trust partner, be open and harmonious (map Eros). Prospect these relations - map Balaklava, Ukraine - promise of spiritual ally, harmonious one the link, also secures both, promise of someone like-minded and friend.
Judging by cards man - man and maps say about good your compatibility and birthday gift Bible.

Радуга wrote:

М-м-м-м.....нелегкая это работа, да. Тогда так: как будут складываться наши отношения с М. в течение года?

Очень нестабильно. Ближайшее будущее - карта Несчастье=Близнецы\Козерог - все складывается непросто, но отношения все равно будут тянуться ни шадко ни валко. Затем наступит период обновления отношений, радостно-счастливый период, когда все замечательно и прекрасно - вы пара, которую принимают все окружающие (карта Свадьба). После этого партнер может каким-то хитрым образом ускользнут из отношений (карта Вина)  и создаться момент, когда вообще не будет понятно вместе вы или врозь.

Рука потянулась доложить еще одну карту и посмотреть, что там. Выпал Феникс - Скорпион\Водолей - тут либо окончательное расставание, либо произойдет какое-то болезненное восстановление и трансформация, и вы как феникс, обретете новое будущее. Надежда, как говориться, умирает последней! Не обессудь, что уж выпало...

tivolyy wrote:

What me do, to’s refusal to allow more passions and life in the contestant work, which I now am.

Very a daunting advice from carte - Phoenix - need to abandon familiar forms of, transform, something even demolishing until founding, fundamentally by tampering with much, bold and unexpected decisions - here is your path. Not harangue me for past, try and used, even if will have fill couple's Godparents.

Cities in the, thank you! :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Nadiya, as the saying goes, dies last!

Of last dies stupidity. My ???? :insane:

Lud_mila wrote:

I would wanted clarify question: Expects in what sphere? After all can be well materially, but that sucks emotionally. Or contrary, will encounter its fate, second half and already will would still, as on external terms of. Can be watch: Mater. State of, emotional satisfaction, Career question and camping on D.

Me in primarily interested in emotional satisfaction, camping on E. D whether I there happy nowadays on domestic toward will please?

Lud_mila wrote:

Materialnaya side issue in this case will depend the health of from the family, your partner, patron, which in achieve escape minute assigns to its reduce leverage, tell pollsters and will support (map the Family). Can be suggest, that earn you will together with someone from your family. Divide responsibility for finances. Quite positive map.

-hui-asap * g *: Deal in is, that for re-education need to to pay, and money I have such there is no, and personally me their take nowhere. Wasn that husband will gain (if something ameliorated he has with work) or his relatives will help. Absolutely Literal deck :-D
But judging by cards, the main bonus from possible a new work - suffocation equilibrium. And money, likely, moreover, I there not I'll earn enough money. Pity, of course. But modicum heartfelt rest and the world - and the good :-))
Thank you large!

Lud_mila wrote:

MA – It a daunting advice from carte - Phoenix - need to abandon familiar forms of, transform, something even demolishing until founding, fundamentally by tampering with much, bold and unexpected decisions - here is your path. Not harangue me for past, try and used, even if will have fill couple's Godparents.

Yes perishing, advice a daunting, but the expected)
Thank you you!

Lud_mila wrote:

This is venue gives you opportunity or emotional outlet in life, is fueling you self, helps survive even (map feeling which), fills you force, energy. In term this classes for you will bring their fruit, but and schipy will, too,. As and in any fact: The had a black, and then white. So can be done conclusion, that theater for you necessary attractive opportunity, continue in the same vein. And difficulties you on shoulders! Successes!

Very accurately described by) thanks to this opportunities feel tide forces and joy)) Thanks!

Lud_mila wrote:

Fytas wrote (and):
Bonus: That an important with awaits me until the end of this year? In terms of - event (opening the and camping on To, on which need to pay attention and which would be gravely resource. (Balaklava, Ukraine)
An interesting question. And map are dealt a pretty still more interesting - Depression. And is obtained, that you will have deal with its domestic condition stagnation, reluctance move further, zanuritisya in it with head and understand, why she comes in your life. Wonderful. Map Clash of says, that this question an important for you now, he stems with domestic conflict, struggle within themselves, conflict sublichnostey that whether.
If not quite accurately I has translated, can be will discuss.

An ideal from falling :) I on this moment pass training identity growth) apparently, the main discoveries me yet to even do) This is indeed very it is important :) apparently, so important, that only these and d engage) Zdorovo) Thanks!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Bonuses on shares