Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Bonuses on shares

Bonuses on shares

Posts 21 to 40 of 56

Lud_mila wrote:

The subject better would ask so, to not was answer yes\ there is no. But I perishing itself'll rephrase, okay?
As description the situation with for working sums of money: Map Eros says, that all will remarkable, so, as you expected, to your Puppet. Luck!

Thank you for the answer =) frankly, surprised by even, for-deaf I have in this direction. I would told, not can be, but as would the nor was, miracles, too, occur. Dam OS necessarily.

Lud_mila wrote:

your question very Appassionata. Maps on such questions often not want respond and having a larf over us, showing what any minor hell is that. Let us pereformuliruem as any? Consider the most Salyutna sphere of life or as something else.

That me awaits in personal life. What is my fate? With this month and until April, camping on E. The next 6 months. Thank you.

Last edited by Сева (Nov 8 2010 22:31:15)

Delice wrote:

I got in primarily interested in emotional satisfaction, camping on E. D whether I there happy nowadays on domestic toward will please?

Map Fair made - pleasant the atmosphere, secular a mixer, meeting with enjoyable people, without deep emotional inclusion. In a whole you will emotionally comfortable experience.

Сева wrote:

What me awaits in personal life. What is my fate? With this month and until April, camping on E. The next 6 months. Thank you.

Near future in personal life painted card Materiya and spirit - neravnopravnoe partnership, complementary relations, but why something me seems, that until serious relations there is no. Then in this sphere life you expects some surprise turn of events, a sharp and malopredskazuemyy. This may be and new familiarity and parting, until say it is difficult (map Shute). In late zagadannogo period personal life okrasitsya romantic grezami and with dreams about ideal love. You will many invest in relations or dream about the "the beautiful Photojournalist Association."
Not be easy all, so and maps such blanket experienced. If will questions, write in asku 166836930 or on-astrolog2006 @ mail.ru.

regina_l wrote:

entertaining Bonus: That me feels zagadannyy loaded?

Map Plenus - a certain share dependence and the lack, why something him seems, that you define things like his and holding down any goad, not can he show themselves so, as he wanted.
Lidia still map on reason this - again jester, Quantum leap. He seek to to new coasts of, him want withdraw from’s officials, require, searching for a new any price. And you in sight holding down these impulses. Very liberating loaded released.

elenixia wrote:

entertaining Bonus (Balaklava, Ukraine): That will happen with me in her relations with the mid-November 2010. To January 2011.?

Your cards: Egos (Lev) + haben und somit genau wissen + Snow Road queen. In your life there is or will emerge vivid a man, a powerful, dominating, the, charismatic. Relations with him initially will very nice and with good prospect, but together with those perhaps offensive period cooling after of euphoria passions and feelings. So postelite stick a straw in advance, to then not pass through about the year 2009 happiness. Snowy in queen can to speak of London and estrangement owing to this.

alenka wrote:

Bonus: There is whether a joint future with entirely conceived a man and as he me applies?

As applies - Kruistocht - a man tries to win you and physically and spiritually, actively imposes on the its opinion, view, not undergoes a objections, disputes. Map Spicy, so sense of and interest to you there is. But such, that its I he not forgets, in primarily thinks about itself and their wishes.
Prospect relations described card articulation of. Think, that for this map future until is shaped, cannot be unambiguously say: Yes or not. Someone from you wants EU until another, wake up his feelings, but tickles it or not - question open. Advice you: Map Golden girls - will have you very try, to become attractive superficially and internally for this men. Him need to to see alongside a alluring form of, immersed profound bones of. To and charisma was and to talk to the can be.

Lero4ka wrote:

entertaining Bonus - will be whether a meaningful for me event in 2011, if yes, then what?

Map Kralovske their children - event will spring with relations in paired, period the love, place’s dream, dreams,, hopes. Here either this all lagging in existing relations, either will emerge something new.
And still this may be exodus one of partner in lasting travellers and period pleasant, image expectations meeting.
In a whole map positive, lighted. But not very "distinguished", without shocks in plus or in minus.

Zoom

Lud_mila wrote:

How applies - Kruistocht - a man tries to win you and physically and spiritually, actively imposes on the its opinion, view, not undergoes a objections, disputes. Map Spicy, so sense of and interest to you there is. But such, that its I he not forgets, in primarily thinks about itself and their wishes.
Prospect relations described card articulation of. Think, that for this map future until is shaped, cannot be unambiguously say: Yes or not. Someone from you wants EU until another, wake up his feelings, but tickles it or not - question open. Advice you: Map Golden girls - will have you very try, to become attractive superficially and internally for this men. Him need to to see alongside a alluring form of, immersed profound bones of. To and charisma was and to talk to the can be.

Thank you, nice Ludmila. Very accurately-cut feature this rights. What about the future not know. Difficult all of this. Now relations with him already there is no, Netimer just I understood, that only have been demonized by for him in role understood by for decisions his same problems and-. In love what about the the third maps. And can be understand its as the, that "golden girl for him I" i.e. he precisely so me applies, as to golden girls, after all precisely he always valued in me alluring form of and the rich domestic the world? Or interpretation increasingly-??? in is, to near with him should be object women, to what he seeks, perhaps she now and near with him. Of hectic explained, understand, but got so anxious why something. Thank you.

Lud_mila wrote:

The near-term outlook in personal life painted card Materiya and spirit - neravnopravnoe partnership, complementary relations, but why something me seems, that until serious relations there is no. Then in this sphere life you expects some surprise turn of events, a sharp and malopredskazuemyy. This may be and new familiarity and parting, until say it is difficult (map Shute). In late zagadannogo period personal life okrasitsya romantic grezami and with dreams about ideal love. You will many invest in relations or dream about the "the beautiful Photojournalist Association."
Not be easy all, so and maps such blanket experienced. If will questions, write in asku 166836930 or on-astrolog2006 @ mail.ru.

Yes. In love! Thank you!

Lud_mila wrote:

seems, that until serious relations there is no.

If In THE CONVENIENT, MOVIE YES.

Last edited by Сева (Nov 10 2010 20:37:26)

Lud_mila wrote:

Map Kralovske their children - event will spring with relations in paired, period the love, place’s dream, dreams, hopes. Here either this all lagging in existing relations, either will emerge something new.
And still this may be exodus one of partner in lasting travellers and period pleasant, image expectations meeting.
In a whole map positive, lighted. But not very "distinguished", without shocks in plus or in minus.

Lyuda, thank you :) have husband indeed the planned prolonged Mosor. Truth the planned until the end of this year. As know, can and in next will in road. We'll go live, will see :rolleyes:

Lud_mila wrote:

Map Fair made - pleasant the atmosphere, secular a mixer, meeting with enjoyable people, without deep emotional inclusion. In a whole you will emotionally comfortable experience.

Ludmila, thank you for your labor. Outcome poradoval- this as times the, that I need.

Thank you huge!

Ludmilla, you and Balaklava, Ukraine - utterly as brilliant :)
Increasingly very it seems :)

Yu wrote:

Thanks huge!
Ludmilla, you and Balaklava, Ukraine - utterly as brilliant :) There very it seems :)

Thank you for so undoubtedly, is assessment of, very pleased! :)

Bonus (stems with verifying) - about penalties debt))
What will outcome, if I it'll call on this about this week?

Bonus: What feelings me is experiencing a man, with which I live and that me from him expect?

Galoria wrote:

entertaining Bonus (stems with verifying) - about penalties debt)) Which will outcome, if I it'll call on this about this week?

Map Vestnik of. Will derive, the easy communication, exchange news, information, can be promise with its hand on the future, but this not it seems on return debt immediately same. Too it's not a serious are dealt a pretty map.

As you themselves to wage, to she repatriated - map feeling which - aggressively, even prilipchivo resemble about itself, can be there is sense say about vital need these funds in any time soon.

Elenagrig wrote:

Bonus: What feelings me is experiencing a man, with which I live and that me from him expect?

His sense of to you - Moira - map very a serious, sometimes its call any karmic, so I think, he perceives you as their Destiny, you auctioning the a big impact on his life.
That him expect - Golden rain - nothing his as gift Bible, his benefactor, from him arrive at all pleasant things which come with life.

Таис wrote:

Bonus: Not d original - will be whether I have serious romantic relations in 2011?

Yes / there is no maps not respond, so consider, that will you have in personal life in the new year.
The tempter-The False a halo-Actor. It seems on the emergence of in your life very complex and’s charm human (or continuation of with him relations), to-his should shake up the your emotions and feelings. However will in your relations many shackled from-for ambivalence of and some inauthenticity this rights. Then will come understanding and acceptance all benefit to and cons these relations (The False a halo). Either this map indicates, that relations not will stable, and the all in rosy, then in black paints. And to a remote period will painted card Actor - firsthand behavior, bravado, desire to be in the center of the attention, so can lazy or the scene.

One nuance charge in eyes on'm completely - many inauthenticity in maps scored, haze. Keep this in view.

Ox, Ludmila! Thank you!! Warned - means armed

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Bonuses on shares