Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Bonuses on shares

Bonuses on shares

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

Lud_mila wrote:

elenixia wrote (and):

Bonus (Balaklava, Ukraine): That will happen with me in her relations with the mid-November 2010. To January 2011.?

Maps experienced: Egos (Lev) + haben und somit genau wissen + Snow Road queen. In your life there is or will emerge vivid a man, a powerful, dominating, the, charismatic. Relations with him initially will very nice and with good prospect, but together with those perhaps offensive period cooling after of euphoria passions and feelings. So postelite stick a straw in advance, to then not pass through about the year 2009 happiness. Snowy in queen can to speak of London and estrangement owing to this.

Yes, yes, yes, there is charismatic, vivid a man, else hidden. Or already - was? Communication and relations with him were remarkable, native man with the first minutes. And then cooling and now - estrangement.

Advise, that I have with him - still's a glimmer of or already went dark all, will be able whether fan of music and as?

Remarkable maps!
If would they could solve these problems, described they, - prices would them not was! Thank you!

Last edited by elenixia (Nov 17 2010 22:02:13)

Lud_mila wrote:

His sense of to you - Moira - map very a serious, sometimes its call any karmic, so I think, he perceives you as their Destiny, you auctioning the a big impact on his life. That him expect - Golden rain - nothing his as gift Bible, his benefactor, from him arrive at all pleasant things which come with life.

Ludmila, a large thank you! Gave hope.

elenixia wrote:

advise, that I have with him - still's a glimmer of or already went dark all, will be able whether fan of music and as?

Necessarily have a look-see, as will be able only.

Люда, даю обратную связь :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Очень нестабильно. Ближайшее будущее - карта Несчастье=Близнецы\Козерог - все складывается непросто, но отношения все равно будут тянуться ни шадко ни валко

Первая часть марлезонского балета "благополучно" сбылась. Запасаюсь попкорном и пепси-колой и жду вторую:

Lud_mila wrote:

Затем наступит период обновления отношений, радостно-счастливый период, когда все замечательно и прекрасно - вы пара, которую принимают все окружающие (карта Свадьба).

Lud_mila wrote:

Map Vestnik of. Will derive, the easy communication, exchange news, information, can be promise with its hand on the future, but this not it seems on return debt immediately same. Too it's not a serious are dealt a pretty map.
As you themselves to wage, to she repatriated - map feeling which - aggressively, even prilipchivo resemble about itself, can be there is sense say about vital need these funds in any time soon.

Errori for delay with the reverse of communication.

A lovely outcome! So all and was :)
I it, a, first we simply had to, and then - I even word not managed say some little about money - she herself taken conversation about them and told, that will put in December.

Galoria wrote:

Superb outcome! So all and was I it, a, first we simply had to, and then - I even word not managed say some little about money - she herself taken conversation about them and told, that will put in December.

Thank you for feedback. Hope, that question agreement to your vseoschemu Puppet. :)

Lyuda answer it and on my Bonus The subject shares: That awaits me in terms of work closest year? Have proposed a new work in our same the treatment facilities and with old director of, until on sovmestitelstvo, and then permanent, but is located far from home, even 4000m2 as well as in area.

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc answer it and on my Bonus The subject shares: That awaits me in terms of work closest year?

I made alignment only on this question, camping on E. To describe d situation spharischen.
C - significator, the corresponding type personality worldwide for man relative to this issue - Sleeping Angelin - map describes the, that you
Now tends to more wait and activity not Fuehrer, see, when you will offer speaking the big and appropriate.
With lower draw link (customers, Jose Padilla) relations will wear an, that is peaceful character, you regulation their even to patronize and to care for them, to show mercy (map Dorbryy Shepherd). With colleagues on work relations problemnee. Either you, either they time from time will Fuehrer its an independent, rebellious character, to demonstrate its disagreement with wound up rules (map Deadly victimise of calm). So need the most be quieter and in humans not cool this energy, too,. With leadership will have show all their kozerozhi quality: Tenacity, responsibility, focus, although not all your Hustlers actions will bring outcome, and not always blessed will favor (map Sword in stone).
Compose side in this year described card Confessions of. Can suggest, that you in this sphere regulation depend on other people, from sincerity your that whether. From skill trust Different man (colleagues, governmental superiors prior and camping on D. Directly map not told, much money will or little.
The emotional satisfaction - map The Challenge - desire to show themselves, challenge circumstances, other people, withdraw, run from nasty situations, withdraw with work, in late all.
Prospect karry - map Beloved - here either you will enhance, either you certainly such place, which will bring you mater. Satisfaction (this in term).

Dobryi day!

Crazy’s organs is mila, and in this topic all can ask you question?

With respect.

Thank you, Nina.doc. :love:

Ludmilla, so want to know the answer on its in bonus run-up New Deal year, so increasingly ??? meeting whether I in New 2011 its a genuine mutual love?!

alenka wrote:

Ludmila, so want to know the answer on its in bonus run-up New Deal year, so increasingly ??? meeting whether I in New 2011 its a genuine mutual love?!

I same you responded to Bonus question here, post 27:
Awards on shares

Dobryi day!

albusha wrote:

crazy’s organs is mila, and in this topic all can ask you question?

I all ??? I'm gonna try my happiness :)

Crazy’s organs is mila, tell please, that awaits me in 2011 in personal relations?

Blagodrayu.

With sincere wishes with the coming Happy New year!

Dobryi day :) do please on my Bonus question: That waiting for me in her relations in the coming six months, with January on June 2011. In advance thank!

by Joy ITS, in this topic I evolved first those forumchanam, to-rye helped me in stocks Akcijas 78 doors
And you will have wait a new svyatochnoy shares or turn me for a paid consultation (conditions here Terms obtain astrological consultation).

Thank you for comment :)'ll wait svyatochnuyu share :) Since Nastupayuschimi you holidays!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Bonuses on shares