Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Strained the Sun - the problem self-appraisal


Strained the Sun - the problem self-appraisal

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

1

In particular each of us there is the Sun, which defines aside from the rest of the and self-esteem rights. Disgarmonichnye aspects of with other planets or finding sun in certain homes makes human uncertain at best in itself, it is difficult host decisions and who usually displayed themselves thus, that this is not causes approval surrounding. Me want to acquaint you with a passage books "water running with wolves: Feminine an archetype in myths and stories", the author which Clarissa Pinkola Estesanalyzes fairy tale Hans Christian Andersen repeat the "Retchid duckling". In this fairy well is described the problem self-appraisal and decision-themselves, search, her souls and, finally, promise of its the packs, his homes and revival, renewal hearts.

So, "water running with wolves":

Retchid duckling passes one thing test for other. Instinct prescribes him having, until not you will find web the, that need. And increasingly same in history vile one, you want a duck a long lamentable pages, because he thatknocking not in those doors. Of course, where him know, what the door – the kind, if above he not saw grinding halt after doors. Nevertheless not those doors – this seats, where his make again and again feel a pariah.

To not allow misconception choice, there are several funds. Duckling, until not can peek into its heart of and read in offense, that need with respect treated to its talent, talents and restrictions, and accept the and those, and other. So he themselves of lying and inspires itself, that him need place, where he would find holiday from life.

Often, in no man's land, woman is dreaming only about leisure, and agrees on actions, which not bring meet, not saturates vital force, and lead to downdraft forces.Even feverish some experience, she continues to to knock not in those doors. She agrees on the, that is easiest or closer just under hand.

Life so sexual for vile one, you want a duck, that he freezes in alone. In fairy this image nakedness, vmerzayuschego in ice on pond.

Left mother, not the caller who spotted real friends duckling it turns out on the edge of downfall. He alone, he'm wet to the bone and'm cold, his've vexed, wracked, tried to shoot, and here is he in late path, on the brink of life and death, and a starving, not knows, that will further. And here comes the most important part of stories: Comes Spring. Most important – to cling, assert its the right to life, to cling for in nature to a donkey winters ALWAYS PRIKhODIT its spring. Feed. Higher more brutal. In late stories swans recognize in "utyonke" his non-threatening kindred – before, than he himself this understands.

Life in swan pack of

Usually after between man terribly distrustful. Indeed whether people well me belong? Indeed whether I in security? Not will be driven out whether me occupies?

Comes day, when man ready conduct ritual – rite of passage, which would facilitate them the transition from survival to prosperity. This tribute love and memory very itself - gonimomu essence. Ritual collects increasingly, that reminds about past hardships were swept away by, former prowess and the gala over tests, shows very man, that he has survived, as he with a, and that in offense deserves admiration. Freedom us gives precisely admiration past, not life in the past.

Don’t were whether you while, or entire life on position vile one, you want a duck? There is no more secure way to know this, than test skill human to accept genuine a compliment.Truth is often account for to hear in response to a compliment Indistinct justify, because he automatically causes in the consciousness of a malign dialogue.

Is worth laud being veiled, work or something even, in fix manifests itself soul human, as someone mentally says, that this not deserves, and you, the author just gave you a compliment, above all a chump, if indeed so think. Not understanding, that beauty souls the series) from within, when man case themselves a, he unlikely conversation on another subject and thereby forfeits life-giving moisture, which wears soul. And soul any human haltingly, when feels recognition.

This and there is the main task pariah and nasty the ducklings, find most themselves: to accept not only own individuality, affiliation to a specific type people, but and its the beauty – image its souls.

0

2

Радуга wrote:

Don’t were whether you while, or entire life on position vile one, you want a duck? There is no more secure way to know this, than test skill human to accept genuine a compliment.

Here is honestly, I not becomes to accept 2008 :blush: feel themselves under this not cleverly :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

It stands laud being veiled, work or something even, in fix manifests itself soul human, as someone mentally says, that this not deserves, and you, the author just gave you a compliment, above all a chump, if indeed so think.

Here is thought about how, that the author just gave you a compliment "a chump" as times ??? not arises :no: in this moment emphasis attention Crosses on themselves. And why something become onwww.benaughty.com not cleverly and arises desire to "translate this emphasis attention" on that-either an outsider. Perhaps, this zakrepivshiesya model behavior from childhood - me not often this :dontknow: I remember, that several times were moments when, mother spoken rather flattering on my expense, showing pride for my achievements. But told she this not me :dontcare: and under me, in a conversation with whom-either)

0

3

Lero4ka wrote:

here is honestly, I not becomes to accept 2008 feel themselves under this not cleverly

Likewise, incidentally. She, but have you the Sun not porazhennoe. Although aspect of with superior planet this often problems. 'm in s map now. There is no, you accurately need to realize themselves in astrology and money earn! Premise there is.

Lero4ka wrote:

I remember, that several times were moments when, mother spoken rather flattering on my expense, showing pride for my achievements. But told she this not me and under me, in a conversation with whom-either)

The kind OK the most history :) mostly discussed successes in schooling by. Remnants of the, Hi,, socialist practice :tired:

0

4

Радуга wrote:

but have you the Sun not porazhennoe

Flushed-yes, and this "plus" :), but Venus. With proceeds can rules self-esteem (in a 1D and in the coalmine)

Радуга wrote:

although aspect of with superior planet this often problems

I think, that this aspect of directly with self-esteem not stems, he gives me's (Uranus) :) not suffer restrictions and encroachments on its "territory" :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

'm in s map now. There is no, you accurately need to realize themselves in astrology and money earn! Premise there is.

:D premise can and there is, and here is implementation there is no. Apparently time not yet it is (not there's a crying need :D) camping on E. Conditions not alia. And at all something this is so and can to remain on level prerequisites :sceptic:

Радуга wrote:

and OK the most history :) mostly discussed successes in schooling by. Remnants of the, Hi,, socialist practice

Yes :( when you a compliment, and in you is waking up ingrained "not deserve", like as to believe, in the, that you his deserved ashamed that-whether, as something so :surprise:

0

5

Here is incidentally, to word say :rolleyes: use with such situations, when run past men gunpoint its glance on external data and "punching 'em in" a compliment "Krasavitsa" :blush: That and yesterday again encountered (apparently in is backed themes :disappointed:) and has caught themselves on thought, that in this moment, want as can be rather distance himself away (after all I the themselves such not believe). Ah, and today’s the situation simply umilila :rain: can finally move freely on main NeiHu, past me power--a period, riding shumlivye a six-year old pairs led by as a teacher. One perky little girl, unafraid, he was smiling, eyeballin 'me their was and with transported little eyes radio "wow you-policies-policies, what". I in surprised, that's all smile simply bloated ~ … apparently I indeed as something kind, from the entire fiasco proved masses people. Here is she child immediacy. East Lero4ka to accept :surprise:

0

6

Yes.
Do-nizhayshaya.
And the sun-strained. Need to OK.

". Find most themselves: To accept not only own individuality, affiliation to a specific type people, but and its the beauty – image its souls. "

Hmm. On-my, this and there is most complex that can be at all.
Many so and by the end of life not can understand and those more to accept own individuality.
Know would ways and methods still.

But this all-so, for sustain conversations =)

And here is you have Elena, not for good reason same subject have been created this, the concept of and adoption 1) happened 2) on the way 3) there is no
And that helped?

0

7

Lero4ka wrote:

but Venus. With proceeds can rules self-esteem (in a 1D and in the coalmine)

Recently heard new expression pro neaspektirovannuyu planet: "Planet with limited opportunities" (directly very politically correct) A if seriously, then not know, from what here more influence: From its neaspektirovannosti or from what Venus in the Virgin, i.e., Lerochka, this gives elevated selectivity in respect way of "I", ah because Venus in 1 forge the

Lero4ka wrote:

premise can and there is, and here is implementation there is no. Apparently time not yet it is (not there's a crying need) camping on E. Conditions not alia. And at all something this is so and can to remain on level prerequisites

DAC shall reconvene as any with forces and will do training on subject professional implementation. I here yesterday did whatever she did on the subject. Learned of itself something new :)

Lero4ka wrote:

That incidentally, to word say use with such situations, when run past men gunpoint its glance on external data and "punching 'em in" a compliment "Krasavitsa"

You know, I their very well understand :)) looking on your photo otherwise not do you say! :surprise:

Lero4ka wrote:

apparently I indeed as something kind, from the entire fiasco proved masses people. Here is she child immediacy. East Lero4ka to accept

Ah I think! :D Pluto with tend in 1 st House! Still would you not kind, :love:

Lero4ka wrote:

That and yesterday again encountered (apparently in is backed themes) and has caught themselves on thought, that in this moment, want as can be rather distance himself away (after all I the themselves such not believe).

I heave I beg :)) I in its time virtually deliberately recovered on 20 kg, to not allocated and not attract to itself attention.

vremazhit wrote:

many so and by the end of life not can understand and those more to accept own individuality. Know would ways and methods still.

vremazhit wrote:

and here is you have Elena, not for good reason same subject have been created this, the concept of and adoption 1) happened 2) on the way 3) there is no and that helped?

Hi! :) Nu themes we here angry different. Case sometimes, that material some an interesting stands at in anybody, and then - khlop! - is born theme.
I have between 2 st and 1 st :) adoption happened, but still not fully. That helped? Here is how nor were sounds, but attractive opportunity their favorite affair in group associates. Here is put out some feelers in favorite citation, vychitannye in different books. Has found suitable to topic:

“it’s have supporting entourage, hostile entourage can do difficult any change.

need with respect treated to its talent, talents and restrictions, and accept the and those, and other

If man, with which you communicate, not is changing - means you communicate not with him, and with his illusion on his about in his consciousness(this same applies and to itself very)

To become successful need "link" between themselves needs, goal, motives and values.

0

8

Lero4ka wrote:

I think, that this aspect of directly with self-esteem not stems, he gives me's (Uranus) not suffer restrictions and encroachments on its "territory"

Lerochka, and that you mean mmom under svobodolyubiem in your, this case?

0

9

Радуга wrote:

Recently, heard new expression pro neaspektirovannuyu planet: "Planet with limited opportunities" (directly very politically correct)

Yes, politically correct, however, on my view controversially :glasses: camping on K. Can be said and so - she their impeccable. And that, under M. or oppoz., have nuyo not limited opportunities? :rain:

Радуга wrote:

Pluto with tend in 1 st House!

Ah modicum not in connecting :glasses: and the aren

Радуга wrote:

I in its time virtually deliberately recovered on 20 kg, to not allocated and not attract to itself attention.

A serious step :rolleyes: not every on such measures shed. Flax, and helped? You then not sorry about his Government Decree starting? On Belebey distillery this as something dynamic exemplified?

Радуга wrote:

Lerochka, and that you mean mmom under svobodolyubiem in your, this case?

Lena, a good question :) A who as understands "the free spirit?" :glasses: this as pursuit independence. However, we all so or otherwise in this life have any dependence (from someone, from something), so I would told - this when external restrictions not violate borders my domestic world 8-) camping on E. The, that comes from outside should be reconciled with the my internal aspirations, needs, desire, will of the. And not try to these capture or break. In such a case, arises revolt, protest and desire to win "normally body" (this reminds then Uranus (180 • Saturn :tomato:. Here is, as something so :)

0

10

Lero4ka wrote:

this when external restrictions not violate borders my domestic world camping on E. The, that comes from outside should be reconciled with the my internal aspirations, needs, desire, will of the. And not try to these capture or break

And as? Is to be agreed upon? I why asked. It occurs to, that woman, which lived in marriage 20 years and which everyday DAY is nurturing relations with husband and child, emphasizing subject svobodolyubiya. :flirt: in general, became interestingly. I have blood regardless ASTs in connecting with Uranus, here is here speech about independence (in my opinion) can go. Independence (again same in my opinion) - this failure go on compromises. With my partners relations ask to be very quickly precisely for this reason. I.e. your option (on the morning muster child in school, husband on work, on the evening listen and camping on D., i.e. OTDAT) me now, in this age at all trouble relating. Ah this is so. Reasoning aloud :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, and helped? You then not sorry about his Government Decree starting? On Belebey distillery this as something dynamic exemplified?

Of course, not helped :) "Lechit" need to reason, not exits from problems thus feral way. But remember, that all my to grow thin (highly substantial) resulted in tears precisely because, that in character where identified any new traits, with whom I simply not knew that to do (activity, for example. I simply not knew far its attach the). This all roots very deep problems :rain:

Lero4ka wrote:

camping on K. Can be said and so - she their impeccable. And that, under M. or oppoz., have nuyo not limited opportunities?

Oops, "now. Maybe, you'll sing" (with), in sense "Vokzal experienced" in reasoning. Tense aspects of planet - this problems that potentially are resource, sometimes very a powerful. Nedaremno say, that quadrature (disambiguation) - this self a powerful aspect of, able "push" situation. After all that such "the problem"? This reality, which not fits with your expectations, so? :) have said: So, in the consciousness of there are already image mimic. That is why and well, when man realizes, that he has the problem, this already potential opportunity exit from it. Consider again problem excess weight. For someone this the problem, and for someone there is no. Here is those, for whom - there is no, not have within conjures way of themselves :) new qualities, abilities, the plots life. Their satisfy the, that there is now. This nor poorly, nor well. This ????. Woman, which, writhing before mirror, is diddling jeans and complaining, that not seriously impair would bounce X his-in kg, and she has not is obtained, already has about itself what something different notion.
And planet in "Skorpion" this the finiteness of in sense not podkreplennost energy from other planets, even charged. This well when man deliberately developing in itself quality neaspektirovannoy planet (here is you, for example, or familiar one my in the real life), and if there is no? On observations planet as would falls asleep, at all not manifests itself. However, Lerochka, your reasoning extremely valuable precisely because that you hostess such planet :)

0

11

Радуга wrote:

And as? Is to be agreed upon?

Not always :D (and perhaps this rate, otherwise was would quite bored ;)). T.’s Should be agreed (by default :blush:), and here is if they went in bypassing me and not agreeing. And have made so, that contradicts my vision. And on's it turns out, that have made not correctly :tomato:
's lies even and in is, that has its grains territory, its space (in principle it there is ?????, difference only in is, that have someone this personal space more, have someone less, so here is, have each territory there is of that right borders and cross their others can / must only with my consent / desires.
Flax, frankly, I at all in most extent associate self-esteem with tend than with Sun behaves similarly :rolleyes:. So, – my the Sun in question, in 11d. 60 • Uranus in greater extent can be the indication on the unstated / informal leadership. Here is there is the official status – wife, mother, and there is an unguarded :rain:

Радуга wrote:

"Lechit" need to reason

Absolutely is true :)

Радуга wrote:

all my to grow thin (highly substantial) resulted in tears precisely because, that in character where identified any new traits, with whom I simply not knew that to do (activity, for example. I simply not knew far its attach the)

T.’s process adaptation to itself a new simply haven't learned our. In principle indeed not it is important any you sizes, more important as you themselves in these size of liquors, on how many comfortable experience :)

Радуга wrote:

However, Lerochka, your reasoning extremely valuable precisely because that you hostess such planet

The problem only in is, that my Venus "two in one" :rain: and here it is important separate "cutlets from flies", camping on’s where she manifests itself as neaspektirovannaya, and where on position in The Maiden.

Радуга wrote:

apryazhennye aspects of planet - this problems that potentially are resource, sometimes very a powerful.

Is true :), only in this case she is limited in opportunities freely Fuehrer their characteristics,for this it must first adhere a long effort, fight and this is incentivefor its manifestations of. And neaspektirovannoy not need to nor with whom are having forces, not need to no one to prove to, ChtO she can, so she may seem lounging and look so as if she sleeping :dontcare: ;).

0

12

Lena- Rainbow, Lero4ka, with interest looking for “entertainments ” thoughts remains ready, can be my view with hand. :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

Svobodolyubie lies even and in is, that has its grains territory, its space (in principle it there is ?????, difference only in is, that have someone this personal space more, have someone less, so here is, have each territory there is of that right borders and cross their others can / must only with my consent / desires.

Lero4ka, me seems, that here says your Saturn in 10 House and his quadrature (disambiguation) with Pluto, i.e. rather expression of avtoritarnosti than svobodolyubiya?

Can I not rights? :blush:

0

13

Николай wrote:

Lena- Rainbow attachment, Lero4ka, with interest looking for “entertainments ” thoughts remains ready can be my view with hand.

Nikolai, join. Us after all and your opinion it will be interesting. Incidentally, but as you are considering self-esteem? (On Sun or on Venus :question: or and the and another're watching out?)

Николай wrote:

Lero4ka, me seems, that here says your Saturn in 10 House and his quadrature (disambiguation) with Pluto, i.e. rather expression of avtoritarnosti than svobodolyubiya?

I would told, that this a bit "from different plays" :rolleyes: so as in combination the Sun / Uranus participation personal planets ("Shakhter" center. And how many themselves remember, even in childhood I always for themselves committed to spending word there walking free, even when not knew his meaning :blush:, but was understanding of his importance of for me. Then, on least maturation, I was interested in’this notions and understanding different people (who-that concert in this the notion of, who as understands freedom), tried to deal with its understanding. I freed, when can itself do choice and not freed, when want, but there is factors impede accomplishing this choice. Quite possibly, that must be accounted for the fact, that except the Sun 60 • Uranus, the Sun in 11d. Symbolic Chinese system. Which, is the latest, and also available moon in Vodolee. Pluto in a 1D. Yes, gives propensity to domination, but in a whole I enough peaceful one man and not love conflicts. I can show Plutonianskuyu energy, BUT, I must this want to. To example, if I itself invited in Visitors ;) I gonna open doors revisions (the same -esli I request and decided’s refusal to allow in its domestic the world human, then this my choice, I open borders. And if in my the door will try many break in :glasses: :tomato:

Last edited by Lero4ka (Nov 13 2010 20:22:39)

0

14

Николай wrote:

can be my view with hand.

Need! We here that, the two of, themselves itself nice? :)

Николай wrote:

Lero4ka, me seems, that here says your Saturn in 10 House and his quadrature (disambiguation) with Pluto, i.e. rather expression of avtoritarnosti than svobodolyubiya?

In my opinion, this Long in Vodolee, I have the same the: Need many personal space, any attempts pressure are perceived in bayonets.

0

15

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, frankly, I at all in most extent associate self-esteem with tend than with Sun behaves similarly

Why?

Lero4ka wrote:

That's right, only in this case she is limited in opportunities freely Fuehrer their characteristics

Not freely, in my opinion, and constructively. Any squaring moon in Raque - Mars in Ovne nesvobodno manifests itself :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

A neaspektirovannoy not need to nor with whom are having forces, not need to no one to prove to, ChtO she can, so she may seem lounging and look so as if she sleeping

Well. Let on your example consider as proceeded your neaspektirovannaya Venus?

Николай wrote:

Lero4ka, me seems, that here says your Saturn in 10 House and his quadrature (disambiguation) with Pluto, i.e. rather expression of avtoritarnosti than svobodolyubiya?

Nikolai, we with Leroy live speak. Accurately can say, that in rubbing shoulders avtoritarnosti there is no. This accurately. On such things I have nose and reaction instantaneous :hobo: Don’t, this not it. Frankly, I its Pluto in 1 st House at all not feel. In the real life was connected communicate with several people to lower our standards in 1 st, the general surveillance, that they all very tense people.

0

16

Радуга wrote:

Butcher of! We here that, the two of, themselves itself nice?

:D in-in

Радуга wrote:

in my opinion, this Long in Vodolee, I have the same the: Need many personal space, any attempts pressure are perceived in bayonets.

:)
And return to the Belebey distillery :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

Why?

Flax, and because, that Venus connected with assessing, with choice, camping on E. I himself'm assessing :stupor: and define - likes / not likes
(And because, that she I have in a 1D :hobo:)

Радуга wrote:

Yes. Let on your example consider as proceeded your neaspektirovannaya Venus?

Hmm. As she proceeded :question: that concerns external data, then in childhood I was slimy scumbag, you Duckie :sceptic: even mother was thinking about this, when it me in the first time in Birth brought, the first about fix it thought "what same an appalling something :rain:" (to example, I have nothing such a not controversial of, when me son brought). I itself itself not identified with and on least maturation, studied create its image. With other hand, I even with years represented. Day-care services knew what things me nrayatsya, and which I tolerate not can. And not let-god I see tooth on many charitable organizations. And grandmother always she would say:, that mother me every day dresses was doing laundry, that would they clean were :blush:
In situation with Sun behaves similarly. If it harmonious (and on position - in question and without complex aspects of) where so much not confidence in itself. Under those same compliments, – my Coast the Sun should simply be dissolved or digested from narcissistic proxies, from what in the center of the attention, swim in these compliments, receiving pleasure. Why same I not becomes their to accept, feel themselves not cleverly, why want "ducking--" and refocusing center attention?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Nov 13 2010 21:00:06)

0

17

Lero4ka wrote:

Since other hand, I even with years represented. Day-care services knew what things me nrayatsya, and which I tolerate not can. And not let-god I see tooth on many charitable organizations. And grandmother always she would say:, that mother me every day dresses was doing laundry, that would they clean were

This Venus in the Virgin, heightened selectivity and appear as to his way of, attention to the details of. I have modicum Venus, too, in the Virgin, but not in 1 st House, here is such problems not was :) I only basket tolerate could not, disrupted with heads, mother she would say:, that, nourished German, you least girly such a :)

Lero4ka wrote:

in childhood I was slimy scumbag, you Duckie

Likewise. This not the.

Lero4ka wrote:

even mother was thinking about this, when it me in the first time in Birth brought, the first about fix it thought "what same an appalling something

Roughly, too, most. , too, not the. In my opinion, need to sinastrii with mom watch, more accurately your ASTs with than its clung to that. I have a bit not so was, but it seems. I was born with trauma of its feet, quite serious, when the mother to me have shown, she has began bleeding--has on this about (from depth away).

Lero4ka wrote:

I itself itself not identified with and on least maturation, studied create its image

Lerochka, and that have you was happening ranging with 14 years? 14 years - this same age Venus. Can'll remember? :) What something after all serve a boost to this.

Lero4ka wrote:

In situation with Sun behaves similarly. If it harmonious (and on position - in question and without complex aspects of) where so much not confidence in itself.

Not in his House because :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, and because, that Venus connected with assessing, with choice, camping on E. I himself'm assessing and define - likes / not likes (and because, that she I have in a 1D

Thought interesting, thank you :) need to figure :)

0

18

Lero4ka wrote:

Nikolai, join. Us after all and your opinion it will be interesting. Incidentally, but as you are considering self-esteem? (On Sun or on Venus or and the and another're watching out?)

She, perhaps, in most cases need view for this in primarily force, position, and aspektatsiyu sun, forth, where is Ace, position his the manager and his aspektatsiya.
But, perhaps so case not always.
To example, have my daughters (11 years) the Sun in 7 House in an in the coalmine. Expression of its sun in Belebey distillery as the not very see. :dontknow:
Al in the Twins, upravitel- Mercury in connecting with Pluto in 6dome, on top bisekstilya with Uranus and vami. It seems Mercury here proyavlen more.
It very like constantly be the first in schooling by, rubbing shoulders. Constantly rings soklassniki and she that – that there them obyasnyaet- helps.

Lero4ka wrote:

Quite sufficient perhaps, that must be accounted for the fact, that except the Sun 60 • Uranus, the Sun in 11d. Symbolic Chinese system. Which, is the latest, and also available moon in Vodolee. Pluto in a 1D. Yes, gives propensity to domination, but in a whole I enough peaceful one man and not love conflicts. I can show Plutonianskuyu energy, BUT, I must this want to

In your case, me seems very unusual Venus in the Virgin on Ace. Is as would filter for manifestations of your reaction on various situation, - here acceptable name stands, here will more correctly insist on their cause, put on place, but naturally will this expressed very politely and correctly. :)

Lero4ka wrote:

In situation with Sun behaves similarly. If it harmonious (and on position - in question and without complex aspects of) where so much not confidence in itself.

Can all deal in Ace. In the Virgin, I have, too, this kind of devices. :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

Butcher of! We here that, the two of, themselves itself nice?

This is so nice that you found each other. :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

Nikolai, we with Leroy live speak.
Accurately can say, that in rubbing shoulders avtoritarnosti there is no. This accurately. On such things I have nose and reaction instantaneous Don’t, this not it. Frankly, I its Pluto in 1 st House at all not feel. In the real life was connected communicate with several people with Pluto in 1 st, the general surveillance, that they all very tense people.

So I and not speaking that this clearly shown. Simply there is as potency in map, another matter as Larochka this shows. :blush:

0

19

Lero4ka wrote:

frankly, I at all in most extent associate self-esteem with tend than with Sun behaves similarly

Ches-fil, for me this, too, seems has more sense: The sun has as tense, so and harmonious, aspects of. Venus - only sekstil with Uranus. Problems with ingestion compliments there is no vaapche. And by and large opinion surrounding (about me) until you. Was would matter of hypocrisy argue that on 100%, but all-??? in a large extent. (In sense, desire to like there is, but something do extraordinary sake of moreover to someone to please\ please, that me the most personally not well pleased - not light. T. E. If like me - well, and not like me - then until you) Dusha always resisted manipulated parents and teachers on evaluative dependence.

Last edited by Kisa (Nov 15 2010 00:12:33)

0

20

Радуга wrote:

need to sinastrii with mom watch, more accurately your ASTs with than its clung to

:rain:
Say so, Chinese system. My ASTs 180 * by its those respects in Vodolee. (And this much explains)

Радуга wrote:

Lerochka, and that have you was happening ranging with 14 years? 14 years - this same age Venus. Can'll remember? :) What something after all serve a boost to this.

And that was happening? I in this age already actively enjoyed cosmetic properly :glasses: mother allowed me do enables easy the chemistry and This hasn't (Traveler to its old hat woman at Supercuts. Trip stuck back me one thing tell Abe and I has gone with one earring, theywere all ears :hobo: that serve a boost. Not know :dontknow: mother in principle always for a HRDs - always was with her hair still and worn make-up before in measure) with taste it, too, was increasingly in order.

Радуга wrote:

Lero4ka wrote (and):

In situation with Sun behaves similarly. If it harmonious (and on position - in question and without complex aspects of) where so much not confidence in itself.

Not in his House because :glasses:

Um. Linen, and you turns have how many people the Sun not in his House :question: :nope: me seems this not quite the)

Николай wrote:

In your case, me seems very unusual Venus in the Virgin on Ace. Is as would filter for manifestations of your reaction on various situation, - here acceptable name stands, here will more correctly insist on their cause, put on place, but naturally will this expressed very politely and correctly.

In principle yes, very close :) with my plutonicheskimi reactions to overshadow facts perhaps, that are familiar mostly family members liked to rest, alas :sceptic: so as filter sometimes not enduring the Pluto husband on my Venus :tomato:

Николай wrote:

By example, have my daughters (11 years) the Sun in 7 House in an in the coalmine. Expression of its sun in Belebey distillery as the not very see.

Nikolai, and you people were engaged in have daughters, as she herself to itself applies, as perceives, as assesses?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Nov 17 2010 20:24:32)

0


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Strained the Sun - the problem self-appraisal