Николай wrote:

By example, have my daughters (11 years) the Sun in 7 House in an in the coalmine. Expression of its sun in Belebey distillery as the not very see.

Nikolai, have your daughters do depends on relations to it other people + greater significance will bear position in social hierarchy.

Николай wrote:

to It very like constantly be the first in schooling by, rubbing shoulders. Constantly rings soklassniki and she that – that there them obyasnyaet- helps.

Is about! :) Although and your interpretation the manager ASTs of Mercury, too, here well suited.

Николай wrote:

In your case, me seems very unusual Venus in the Virgin on Ace. Is as would filter for manifestations of your reaction on various situation, - here acceptable name stands, here will more correctly insist on their cause, put on place, but naturally will this expressed very politely and correctly.

+ 1 :)

Николай wrote:

So I and not speaking that this clearly shown. Simply there is as potency in map, another matter as Larochka this shows.

In my opinion, this rather applies to intense relations with leadership :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

say so, Chinese system. My ASTs 180 • to its those respects in Vodolee. (And this much explains)

Javadxan :)

Lero4ka wrote:

and that was happening? I in this age already actively enjoyed cosmetic properly

And interestingly: Were whether any znachmye tranzity to the produce markets in this time? Me seems, that something should was serve as a triggering mechanism. I here is in 14 years cosmetic properly and close not enjoyed.

Lero4ka wrote:

um. Flax, and you turns have how many people the Sun not in his House me seems this not quite the)

Yes, but. :) the Sun in 11 st House as would in exile (in Vodolee), man it is difficult to express themselves in full spectrum solar qualities, and here is in group - another matter.

Lero4ka wrote:

Nikolai, and you people were engaged in have daughters, as she herself to itself applies, as perceives, as assesses?

Here is! I here all these days been mulling about difference sun and Venus in issue self-appraisal. Nadumalos here is that. After all essentially that such do? This skill give consciousreport about itself and their actions. Agree? Let this report will a positive or negative, but he in this exemplified case precisely so is realized. And osoznannost - this function sun. Venus is asking criteria, so say personal a scale values. Venus in the Virgin will extremely little too picky in this respect, and in 1 st House still and extremely is a subjective quality and instinktivna, think, that 1 th house this house Mars and then for it venusian sphere will densely connected with act, samoproyavleniem themselves as women. The sun same have Lery in question, means, natural will desire to expression spontaneous, an open, natural, "without banknotes", artistichnogo. Here is here and can arise nestostykovka sun and Venus. The sun seeks stage, and very judgmental, electoral Venus all of this constantly assesses. Vary, as you such option?