Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » Conditions obtain astrological consultation

Conditions obtain astrological consultation

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Respected visitors Forum! We fully have gone on (services. The cost of national consultationin forum format (the answer from 1 100,000 until 2 500 print signs) accounts for 800 Br

Algorithm carry invoicing the next:

1. You register on Forum and choose your astrologer.

2. And open an subject in his office and you transfer on his Yandex-might pay for consultation.

3. In for 3-'s days will legal.

If you want private and more has elicited legal, then dealing with the astrologer in lichke individually about price and fledged consultation. Thank you for attention!

We understood. A pity that so happened :( Astrodome stopped be House and became of CPC.

Елена25 wrote:

We understood.

And I not realized. This announcement was stapled in "hat" Forum with February this year.

Елена25 wrote:

Astrodome stopped be House and became of CPC.

Me even less understandable. And in than the problem something?

Elena my answer reading and respond not has become. Apparently, or arguments lacks, or not has deemed the please their articulate. To be clear, um: Here, on this Forum find themselves astrological (services. Have disaffected there is always choice: Or remain here, or find is donated place, or themselves to study astrology. On this theme is closed.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » Conditions obtain astrological consultation