Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

Posts 1 to 20 of 100

Здравствуйте, уважаемые гости и жители Астродома! С наступающим всех Новым годом!
С 25 по 31 декабря в этой теме Вы сможете оставить свою заявку на БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ индивидуальный прогноз на 2011 г. Прогноз будет сделан в формате экспресс-консультации и разделен на 2 составляющие:самые удачные сферы жизни в наступающем году и самые напряженные. В заявке ну жно обязательно указать свои данные: дату, время и место рождения, а так же место проживания, если оно отличается от места рождения.
До встречи 25 декабря!

So, start!

:flag: URA waited for! Tatiana, hello! Very very want obtain forecast on 2011. :yep: My data: 7 October 1976g, Propulsion Semipalatinsk town (Kazakhstan) 09ch35m (time local). Now I have lived in Propulsion Prokop'yevsk (the Kemerovo still be theirs.).
With respect Natalia.

Tatiana, and me please! :)
22.10.1972, 19.15 (on Moscow), ROHFF

Hello!
02.09.1968 Propulsion 18 :5 0 Moscow, I have lived in Moscow.
Thank you!

Hello! , too, want obtain forecast :)
Was born 30.03.1974, 16 :2 5 in St. Petersburg, I have lived in St. Petersburg

Hello, Tatiana!
Me, too, very want obtain forecast on 2011 year!
Was born I 02,08,1961 year, in 10 :0 0 in city of Dnepropetrovsk, and now live there same. Name is me Tatiana.

And can be me, too, once attention?))
17.09.76 11 :3 8 Propulsion Kazan, I have lived there same

Hello. Thank you for gift!
12.4.1974 5.11 St. Petersburg.
Now I have lived in Spain, city Leon.
SNovym Year, happiness all!

Hello!

23.12.1976; 17 :0 0 Tallinn, Estonia
Live in Tallinn.

If will opportunity, witness, please, my husband, too,.
26.06.1973; 05 :3 0, Tallinn, Estonia.
Lives in Tallinn.

Thank you! With sincere wishes with the coming!

Last edited by Svea (Dec 29 2010 04:20:21)

Hello, Tatiana! Thank you for unexpected joy. :)
Was born 20.09.1970 in Propulsion Moscow, in 6 :4 8 (time rektifitsirovano).
Live in Moscow.
With sincere wishes with the coming! And still times huge thank you!!

Tatiana hello! With worries you!
Was born 22.10.1981, in 10 :2 0, Propulsion Osinniki the Kemerovo area, I have lived in G. Novokuznetsk. Thank you for gift, A times with worries!

Hello! Was would very pleased obtain such gift to New year! My data: 20 March 1966, Tbilisi, 20 :0 0 local time, live in Moscow. In / about, now a housekeeper, three children.

Hello, Tatiana! With sincere wishes with the coming Happy New year! Wish you health, prosperity and luck in all efforts! Let in your family wide the world and harmony!
This indeed the most real KiNovskiy gift, surprise, some ingenious and truly personal! In advance thank!

My data: Moscow, 21 September 1957 year, 04 :2 0 morning. Belief.

Tatiana, are a good day!

Do forecast and for me, please :)

My data:

Date birth: 13.10.1979 year
Time birth: 01 hour 00 minutes.
Place birth: Russia, Rostov area, Stanitsa Milyutinskaya.
Now I have lived in Propulsion Rostov-on-Don charges of

In advance large thank you!

About! All-???, not canceled!
Ur!

Thank you huge!
Try.

My data - 10.06.1982 time online Drupal handbooks city birth Chardzhou Turkmenistan. Now live in lower Novgorod already more 10 years.

Urryaa!
And me, and me count backward please!

6 Saint 1974, 17 :3 0 (+ 0300) Kharkiv
Now live in Toronto.

Dobryi day!

With sincere wishes with the coming new year!

D one, if you, Tatiana, witness and my horoscope.

Was born: Propulsion Kazan, 25.06.1980 Propulsion, 7 :3 0 morning.
I have lived in Propulsion Kazan.

In advance thank you for gift! :)

All, hello! Start in order lists.
Nate's, you the first.
In coming year the most succeedfor you will spheres love, children, pleasant entertainment (especially January, February), and so same work, stretches, perhaps increase salaries and promotion in career (rather March, June). ???? change, associated with children or ulyublenimi will several ’, but agreable.
Tensionperhaps in sphere your health, likely implicit for diseases or transition in chronic form of. Especially little tighter need be in April and August. So same disgarmoniya possible in sphere married relations, either affairs spouse. In this year should not to borrow and about zipping myself up in debts.

Morozz wrote:

Tatiana, and me please!
22.10.1972, 19.15 (on Moscow), ROHFF

Irina, in 2011 The most succeedfor you will spheres friendship and in the second half of the year partnerships. ???? basis for favorable change dynamite was in the past year. Partnership perhaps, as personal, so and business character (business better have with woman) So same to the end of the year likely you manages incarnate their plans and hope, associated with fulfillment themselves as women.
Tensionin everything life in coming year can cause a theme children and her relations (especially in the first half of year). However, in this same sphere are possible big changes.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011