Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

Posts 41 to 60 of 100

Thank you, Tatyan :)
As, it turns out, interestingly revere about itself with hand) especially rewarding for pro romantizm and pregnancy - warned, means armed!)
Yes, pro complexity d have in mind, suspect, that something similar in the first pass was already in late 2010 th. Far prime, let us use between experience.
Pro social status until nothing not can say - or I not quite realized about than speech (in than is expressed social status, or until still nothing not was and this events only 2011. And pro townsome investment money I necessarily selling young horses is much!))
Still times thank you for forecast and for work :)

Cranberry wrote:

Pro social status until nothing not can say - or I not quite realized about than speech (in than is expressed social status, or until still nothing not was and this events only 2011.

At all change social status-this change office, change work (with to dismissal and arrangements on another office in another place), marriage, divorce, general any ofiitsialnoe forging, encourages man any status. In your case this likely stems with work.

Татьяна wrote:

at all change social status-this change office, change work (with to dismissal and arrangements on another office in another place), marriage, divorce, general any ofiitsialnoe forging, encourages man any status. In your case this likely stems with work.

Javadxan, it is understandable.
There is no, such movements until not was)

dolgo wrote:

Hello. Thank you for gift!
12.4.1974 5.11 St. Petersburg.
Now I have lived in Spain, city Leon.
SNovym Year, happiness all!

Hello! For you this year can bring fortunein sphere manifestations of their intellectual abilities, embodiment new ideas (March, Czechoslovak November, December), especially concerning homes, family, partnerships. Perhaps townsome conclusion treaties in business. So same should please physical well-being, tide forces and optimism guaranteed in May.
Tensionperhaps in relations with leadership, possible even change work or office. Are possible conflict-prone, troubled situation with brothers, sisters, neighbors, colleagues.

Svea wrote:

Hello!
23.12.1976; 17 :0 0 Tallinn, Estonia
Live in Tallinn.

Hello! Luckin this year will come with you in relations with friends, implementation the new directions activities. In the first half of year so same lucky amorous relations, nice trip, communication with children.
Tensioncan cause sphere work and health (especially in February, April and October). So same are possible unexpected change in family plans, which will you strain. At all sphere homes, family budeto especially is important for you in this year. Are possible financial complexity, associated with affairs children or homes.

Tanya made them hello!
This Lannochka you not since forgotten pro my request about prognosis, I has done 28.12.
Await the look forward. Successes you around the.

Hello, Tatiana!
Pardon please, and even there is opportunity obtain such comfortable a present? The hugely want!
Thanks for your attention to us!

Last edited by Zh_Екатерина (Jan 11 2011 15:44:54)

Ланночка wrote:

This is Lannochka you not since forgotten pro my request about prognosis, I has done 28.12.

Of course, not since forgotten :blush: Just 7.10 all in order lists treatment.

Zh_Екатерина wrote:

’ please, and even there is opportunity obtain such comfortable a present?

Unfortunately, no. Theater proceeded only with 25 on 31 December. Now I 7.10 only those who in the time left their data.

Нэко wrote:

Hello, Tatiana! Thank you for unexpected joy.
Was born 20.09.1970 in Propulsion Moscow, in 6 :4 8 (time rektifitsirovano).
Live in Moscow.
Happy New Year from! And still the high thank you!!

In eminent year successfulfor you will sphere partnerships (especially with January to March), although and can rolled out surprises and unexpected twists. Is possible marriage (if his there is no now). With June so same success can come with in obtaining leverage, large mergers. With June on Czechoslovak November perhaps promotion in addressing issues homes, family, the acquisition of real estate.
Tensionperhaps in relations with children, and so same in relations with rate close woman or my boss, actually. Beware in places vacation and entertainment, there is the likelihood fraud, deception.

Nadezhda81 wrote:

Tatiana hello! With worries you!
Was born 22.10.1981, in 10 :2 0, scientific dogma into question. Osinniki the Kemerovo area, I have lived in G. Novokuznetsk.

Hope, luckin this year expects you in addressing issues family and homes. Although perhaps this already and happened in late 2010. My-June and December lucky for the entire, associated with children or entertainment commute. At all this year a failure for conceiving and birth children.
A tensethe situation possible in relations with someone from friends, but in the same time can happen revising relations and from this they only would benefit. So same are possible delays and obstacles in financial issues.

Notorious. Ah nothing!
Increasingly would still, thank you for gift))

Tatiana, thank you huge for forecast! :)
Testing competition. :) statement, and "surprises and unexpected twists", they all-??? more to luck belong?
Pro "borrowed means and large the acquisition of", too, very incidentally - very-very long already think about machine, can, in this year something tickles.
And thank you for warning! Will try be careful.
If as relevant, gladly write, what will changes.
Still times a mil, huh thank you! :)

Нэко wrote:

statement, and "surprises and unexpected twists", they all-??? more to luck belong?

Yes.

Нэко wrote:

If as relevant, gladly write, what will changes.

Of course, flip the link very is important for us astrologers :blush:

Thank you! :)

ocelotty wrote:

Hello! Was would very pleased obtain such gift to the New Year! My data: 20 March 1966, Tbilisi, 20 :0 0 local time, live in Moscow. In / about, now a housekeeper, three children.

Hello! For you successfulin eminent year will sphere health (the first half of year), life, and so same partnerships (the second half of). In late January-February good well-being, tide optimism, townsome decision household issues. In March-April and October can arise a new prospect in work (or proposals work). So same in this time can be unexpected favorable change in life children.
Tensionin this year can cause financial sphere, and so same relations with someone from distant relatives (perhaps husband) or brothers-sisters. Not that Spain borrow loans, loans. Can be complexity with malities legacy as well.

Thank you huge, d know, where stick a straw "on :))) statement please, if can be, and which methods you used for glee?

ocelotty wrote:

statement please, if can be, and which methods you used for glee?

Tranzity, solyar.

Thank you even times. D deal!

ВераО wrote:

Hello, Tatiana! With sincere wishes with the coming New a year! Wish you health, prosperity and luck in all efforts! Let in your family wide the world and harmony!
This indeed the most real KiNovskiy gift, surprise, some ingenious and truly personal! In advance thank!
My data: Moscow, 21 September 1957 year, 04 :2 0 morning. Belief.
0+-

Hello! For you in 2011 Successful will sphere obtain loans, gifts, financial support with hand spouse. In the second half of the year are possible nice events in personal life children, minded brothers-sisters. With September boon expression of your new initiatives, manifestations of own activity in any sphere personal both.
Tension can experience a in sphere personal finance, earnings (especially in March). Are possible unintended big spending. However, thanks to external support (about than written higher) the situation not will be critical. So same are possible not very nice features, associated with work, career (in the first half of year). In late year perhaps tension in partnerships as possible, family relations.

In ties with constraint access to my computer and photos, not can to answer all so quickly, as like would. All, whom still not answered, not worry, necessarily answer!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011