Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

Posts 61 to 80 of 100

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, are a good day!
Do forecast and for me, please
My data:
Date birth: 13.10.1979 year
Time birth: 01 hour 00 minutes.
Place birth: Russia, Rostov area, Stanitsa Milyutinskaya.
Now I have lived in Propulsion Rostov-on-Don charges of
In advance large thank you!

Dobryi day, Elena! For you in 2011 The most successfulwill sphere raising own qualifications, the acquisition of new knowledge or friends from afar. So same are possible nice trip. In the second half of the year perhaps enlargement career prospects.
Tensioncan cause health someone from parents or same Your own (especially in October).

vremazhit wrote:

my data - 10.06.1982 time online Drupal handbooks city birth Chardzhou Turkmenistan. Now live in lower Novgorod already more 10 years.

For you this year more a failurein sphere communication, communication, obtain new information and acquisitions new friends. Perhaps embodiment of any something new ideas, Bell good financial prospects (the first half of year). This year can bring change in your’s worldview, especially in matters manifestations of personal initiatives, and so same work, creativity, love or children. The second half of year more good for the family affairs.
Intensewithin a year can solidify relations with men, relatives spouse or own brothers-sisters (especially with August on Czechoslovak November). So same on opportunities not worth borrow loans, loans (especially in the second polvine year).

Tatiana, thank you :) give God you health and let “The plans in this year are realized!

Kisa wrote:

Urryaa!
And me, and me count backward please!
6 Saint 1974, 17 :3 0 (+ 0300) Kharkiv
Now live in Toronto.

Modicum and late, but would still 7.10 :blush:
For you successfulin this year can become sphere finance (especially in the first half of year). However with the rising income, likely will rise and spending. So same luck awaits in her, married relations (especially May-June). There is the likelihood pregnancy.
A tensethe situation can arise in relations with someone from friends or colleagues (March, Czechoslovak November-December). The situation at work – can be not very harmonious, but in end you can obtain a new experience or developers to change direction activities. So same can arise problems with brothers-sisters, neighbors either relatives, housed farthest. So same should receive attention to his health, especially in recent 4 month year.

albusha wrote:

, right, I'll one, if you, Tatiana, witness and my horoscope.
Was born: Propulsion Kazan, 25.06.1980 Propulsion, 7 :3 0 morning.
'm currently living in Propulsion Kazan.

Luckin 2011 Will come with you in sphere raising its qualifications, obtain new knowledge, and so same entertainment trips and travel (best April-May). The second half of year so same good for the decisions family issues, improvements housing conditions.
Tensionperhaps in sphere health (in trips should be avoided risky entertainment), there is the likelihood injury, especially since the late on May on September. So same not very smoothly can solidify partnership relations, especially with a man from afar, or with whom you will get acquainted in trip.

Татьяна wrote:

Whilst and late, but would still 7.10

Here is thanks, exhilarating to! 8-) (I already not hoped :blush:) You made my day! :jumping: yes still thus an inspiring projection!

Татьяна wrote:

There are the likelihood pregnancy.

Can be clarify - this in May-June or at all, in just year?

Татьяна wrote:

To you successful in this year can become sphere finance (especially in the first half of year). However with the rising income, likely will rise and spending.

About, this yes! Already markedly :)

Татьяна wrote:

The situation at work – can be not very harmonious, but in end you can obtain a new experience or developers to change direction activities.

Given, that work there is no at all, then was would very even well change unemployed thing / the search for work on's work :rolleyes:

Татьяна wrote:

So same can arise problems with brothers-sisters, neighbors either relatives, housed farthest.

Very even perhaps :x

Dobryi day!

Dobryi day!

Last edited by albusha (Feb 28 2011 10:56:25)

Татьяна wrote:

Luck in 2011 Will come with you in sphere raising its qualifications, obtain new knowledge, and so same entertainment trips and travel (best April-May). The second half of year so same good for the decisions family issues, improvements housing conditions.
Tension perhaps in sphere health (in trips should be avoided risky entertainment), there is the likelihood injury, especially since the late on May on September. So same not very smoothly can solidify partnership relations, especially with a man from afar, or with whom you will get acquainted in trip.

Tatiana, thank for the answer :)
Modicum and very grusnyy. Apparently on improvements in the most sick for me topic "Personal life" had been hoping not account for.
On opportunities dam feedback.

Kisa wrote:

can be clarify - this in May-June or at all, in just year?

The entire year

Lud_mila wrote:

Tanya, and can be and me? And the, as always, cobbler without heavy foot.
Ludmila
05.02.1970 Propulsion Tambov 16-43

Cities in the, here is and until you, the rest of :blush: Don’t passed and six months :D
Luckawaits you in 2011 in professional implementation, career (starting with June). Is possible success in incarnation creative projects. However, and tension in sphere work, too, will pristustvovat, likely from-for increasing amounts of work. Presumably direction activities. So same successful will financial sphere, truth rather not expense of own stretches, and spouse. Perhaps obtaining large gifts, can be to borrow.
Tensionwill be felt in respect someone from relatives, perhaps not your, and spouse. Can be anxiety in ties with health child.

Солнышко wrote:

Island born and live in Propulsion Perm, 06.10.1977, 10-00 h.

For you successfulin this year will sphere communication with a balancing reproductive (more in recent 3-4 month year), and so same at all with cryptographic people. If Vasha work connected with humans, in this sphere awaits success. So same year facilitate, for care about own looks, image.
Tensionperhaps in sphere health (especially April-May, August). In this time better to address ochischenim organism, to adhere to diets, clear regime. So same charged can be sphere finance (several better in July and October), should to control their spending, not borrow in debt. At all in this year embodiment of your plans can occur with delay and with large effort.

soulfamme wrote:

Tatiana, your a delicious gift marked as cannot be. That the looming year, as me seems, intends to become very important for me year. D wait glee with look forward!
My data: 04.07.1951, Propulsion Great Luke Pskov area, time 16 :4 1. Recent 33 year live in Moscow

Have a goodfor you in this year can become sphere work, and so same household sphere (especially with June). Perhaps improvement professional status, a good decisions household issues. So same time boon to enlargement circle friends, associates. In the second half of the year is possible success child.
Tensioncan arise in ties with affairs children (April, August). In March there is the likelihood injury you or someone from family members. With July should special attention paid health, so as perhaps exacerbation chronic diseases. So same in this time are possible health problems someone from parents or spouse.

Татьяна wrote:

Nina.doc, here is and until you, the rest of Don’t passed and six months

Thank you large, Tanya made them! Update my after, that and as proigralos!

Татьяна wrote:

the entire year

Thank you for warning! :)

Thank. Here is and I waited for.

Thank you for forecast, Tatiana! You me very exhilarating to. Incited anxiety as times those spheres life, which, according to your forecast, will in this year succeed.
That same concerns those spheres of life, in which possible tensions, so after all far without it, without tensions something :rain:
In late year necessarily "debrief them" about the "sbyche" :surprise:

Tanya made them hello!
This I, Lannochka, I very is patient.
Still await the from you forecast on themselves, Made to Order steered 28.12.2010.
Apparently you loaded now profoundly.
I increasingly would still d wait. Luck you and of spring sentiments.

Ланночка wrote:

Tanya made them hello!
This I, Lannochka, I very is patient.
Still await the from you forecast on themselves, Made to Order steered 28.12.2010.
Apparently you loaded now profoundly.
I increasingly would still d wait. Luck you and of spring sentiments.

Unfortunately, Lannochka, not all is obtained so quickly, as had gone very wrong, but I all answer, as and promised.

Ланночка wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi!
I modicum and newcomer - me, too, seems interested forecast on 2011 year.
Was born 19.01.1968 in mountains. Shadrinsk (air base) Kurgansk region Live here same.
Time birth not know.
/ Perhaps will help hint. Has given birth to one son 21.07.1986. /

Unfortunately, without time birth forecast can be only very civilians have. So that.
This year will be a failurefor serious intellectual activity, well raise their skills, be educated something practical. So same contacts with leadership or official bodies will useful. The first half of year good for the manifestations of everything transformational activity, perhaps favorable change contribute to a man.
Tensioncan cause own health or someone from senior relatives.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011