Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

KiNovskiy forecast - 2011

Posts 81 to 100 of 100

Biser wrote:

Tatiana, witness and me, please! My data: 16.02.1980 to 7 :51: 44 Propulsion Category: Yoshkar-Ola, I have lived recent 10 years in Moscow.

For you successfulin this year can become sphere work, careers. Perhaps raising in office, favor did (especially May, June). There is the likelihood pregnancy.
Tensioncan cause a love sphere, partnership relations (especially in the first half of year). So same in this time need be making with money, not to commit misbegotten action in financial sphere, not conclude impressive treaties. If in this year you decide change place of residence, buy real estate, process can pass not so fortunate, as like would, can arise delays.

Lero4ka wrote:

13.08.73 9 :1 2 (+ 7) our native Barneapol

She, for you successfulin 2011 Can become sphere training, raising his level qualifications, promotion in sphere advise, communication with humans. Perhaps interesting change in work.
Tensioncan cause communication with leadership or official officials (especially April and the end of the year). So same this may be conflict from-for affairs child.

ashulj wrote:

Hello Tatiana! If can be, and me, please, forecast. Was born and live in Propulsion Mines, Growth. Region Date: 16.08.1962. Time 21ch 45m (head.)

For you aptlyin 2011. Can solidify affairs in sphere communication with children, their affairs. So same time boon to decisions family issues, affairs with real estate (especially until the end of July and December).
Tensioncan arise in sphere health, and so same finance-are possible unexpected change in making a bit of money (the second half of year).

Евгений wrote:

Tatiana, are a good evening! And can be, too, participate? 06.10.1969, Propulsion Bratsk (Governor area), 7 morning on local time, I have lived in St. Petersburg recent 7 years.

Ah here is, Yevgeny, and until you just beneath :blush:
You can smile luckin family affairs, -owned real estate. So same in the first half of year unfortunate will interaction with women-executives or business partners.
chargedcan be sphere own health (especially with April on August). In this time well abide by a diet, pursue purifying procedures, to weaken action aspects. So same can arise unexpected disagreements with children or iz vraschayuschegosya relatives.

Hello Tatiana! Thank you huge for forecast. Write about implementation.

Tatiana, thank you :) In late year will try write, as all request!

ashulj wrote:

Hello Tatiana! Thank you huge for forecast. Write about implementation.

Евгений wrote:

Tatiana, thank you :) In late year will try write, as all request!
0+-

This was would very nice! :blush:

Tanya made them, thank you for forecast :) as the saying goes, we'll go live - will see -sopostavim :rolleyes: I'll do my best give feedback :)

Tatiana, are a good day!

Can give feedback on the first three months current year. Indeed, has become engage improving its qualifications and actively communicate on elektroynnoy mails and through staff :) A here is tension causes sphere relations with husband, finances and recent two months health child.

Елена25 wrote:

Can give feedback on the first three months current year.

Thank you, Lena! This was cursory national forecast, so 100% coincidentally accurately not breath. But common trends would still coincide.

Татьяна wrote:

This is was cursory national forecast, so 100% coincidentally accurately not breath.

Tanya, understand, and even hope, that in some extent this forecast not materialize. Will more good events and, as can be, less negative including. This was simply flip the link, if she you need a.

Last edited by Елена25 (Mar 30 2011 20:56:28)

Елена25 wrote:

This is was simply flip the link, if she you need a.

Very need a! Still times thank you! :flag:

Hello, Tatiana!

Ends year, and I want to tell about how accurately gambled his way down your forecast in my life. For starters to quote his: "Have a goodfor you in this year can become sphere work, and so same household sphere (especially with June). Perhaps improvement professional status, a good decisions household issues. So same time boon to enlargement circle friends, associates. In the second half of the year is possible success child.
Tensioncan arise in ties with affairs children (April, August). In March there is the likelihood injury you or someone from family members. With July should special attention paid health, so as perhaps exacerbation chronic diseases. So same in this time are possible health problems someone from parents or spouse. "

Your proved accurate and in respect spheres work (appeared new projects, and, means, and new horizons), and in respect health (was a serious trauma in recent days March). Here is so life inaccuracy pros and cons.
Thank you, Tatiana. Let coming year will bring you successes, fortune, many joy and happiness, good health and welfare.
With respect and gratitude, Vasha namesake Tatiana.

soulfamme wrote:

want to tell about how accurately gambled his way down your forecast in my life

Thank you for feedback! For any astrologer this is important. And you successful EMU New Deal year!

Tatiana, want ask you have, as have administrator Forum. And in this year the planned any been theater? Simply few years on Forum in December were any nice surprises and shares, which implemented Ludmila, Elena Rainbow and you. So want, to this plain tradition, for positivity, lasted, and to site lived - it has very the good energy - bear good and enlightenment people :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Dec 24 2011 12:58:20)

Елена25 wrote:

A in this year the planned any been theater?

On Forum there is no, he in fact long closed. Shares Liudmila and my will on site.

Tatiana, nice, that tradition continue on the new site. Only, it is a pity that this forum is closed. Incidentally, attempted to register on the new site - I have not broke a - first is sent a temporary parole for entry -i his am entering, and site writes, that the next page not available for viewing, apparently, page personal cabinet.

Елена25 wrote:

register on the new site - I have not broke a - first is sent a temporary parole for entry -i his am entering, and site writes, that the next page not available for viewing, apparently, page personal cabinet.

Perhaps you worded site pointed without authorities. Because as until more no one not wrote, that were problems.

Tatiana
Hello, Tatiana!
With nastupivshim Happy New Year! Keep the goods, joys and enforcement desires!
Otpisyvayus on past year:
In sphere partnerships as possible relationships all was more-less normal. Marriage not occurred. Think, surprises and unexpected wild swings, too, not was. With excesses means -, too, there is no, truth, and not tried to, been mulling pro machine, but so and not request on financial grounds.
Questions about homes, family and real estate, too,, like, not have risen.
With my boss, actually all, like, Ugh-Ugh normal, with close women, too,.
About deception in places vacation - was in clinic in India, not grassroots doctor, such a sense of, that money tried to take more and lekarstava in late gave not those that promised. A residue from him remained a malign.
Here is.

Hello Tatiana! With New 2012 year you!
Otpisyvayus about results of.
Himself forecast was: "For you aptly in 2011. Can solidify affairs in sphere communication with children, their affairs. So same time boon to decisions family issues, affairs with real estate (especially until the end of July and December). Tension can arise in sphere health, and so same finance-are possible unexpected change in making a bit of money Championship (the other half of year). "
In respect children and their affairs not without problems, but in general indeed aptly. About family issues and real estate, here complex question. As times July and December were difficulties, which until now not could be formed.
And here is the second part of carried out in accuracy, camping on E. With health originated new problems. In financial sphere indeed there a strong tensions. At all year was complex. Thank you still times for forecast.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » KiNovskiy forecast - 2011