Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 4 January 2011

Solar eclipse 4 January 2011

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

2011 year marked by large number of kogda, that, to be sure, interestingly and will bring new scenes in life many people. Is beginning to baton of the eclipse 4 January in 14 throes of the Goat, which will mark in 11 hours 51 minuteon Moscow time. Symbol of this degrees such is: “Ancient bas reminds about shoring culture ”or “ Revealing of and maintaining true achievements ”. Combined with words W. Lilly in “Astrology kogda ”“ in the second counselor's office <Козерога>– frequent unrest and unrest among military, invasion in neighboring countries, list, predations ”can be suggest, that will continue standoff between power and society, under this power will try to keep their positions. Unfortunately, special with positive please there is no opportunities. Compound luminaries he's clamped between Mars, please and Pluto, then in the center of the attention theme crises, turmoil, mass unrest, power struggle and conflicts with power. Quadrature (disambiguation) to Grocer eclipse Saturn devouring his children in Libra suggests, that here can be dragged organs jurisprudence and this, too, can be another konfliktogenom (i.e. will buildup concern in society), and also mass unemployment.

A series of Sarosa (incidentally, here same is mired and previous, December the eclipse): “This is family stems with groups and 'associations into. His energy directed on big and ambitious vested projects. These vested projects will require gap already existing ties. Man can to experience these eclipse initially as dividing, and then as joint achievements ”. The latter phrase offers any no pozitiv.

So, “who is to Blame? ” more-less understandable. Remains the second national Russian question “that to do?. ” Seek reliance in itself and radically to change living goal, associated with search for his seats under Sun behaves similarly. In late all, in crisis are opening new opportunities, and have human emerges chance to know who he there is on fact. On this all until. Judging by around the, Russia awaits year very a daunting, but after all extremities were united by different times and this of weathering.

Let me draw your your attention on the, that copying the any materials the hoax permitted to only with the indication active references to authorship and original source.

Yes judging by around the year will not simple and saturated.

Many Astrologers about this write. Let us remember, that past New year coincided with, clarity the blackout, the and as the entire year was not be easy.

Ah that, as zatmenitse survived? :) )

I’d say honestly not simply. Especially have observed on son. Yesterday farewells sleep in 8 the evening, man entire night, grapple roused in 12 food, and again farewells sleep! With him such a not: Let. Itself, too, as jelly.

In general likewise :disappointed: psychologically state of finer, but physically simply at zero recent days 4. All time want sleep. I'm lying down in 9, wake up the in 11. Normally? Work, estesssno, is worth.

And I today finally came in themselves after three days high temperature (it seems on flu). D hope, that luck for the: As meet evening, so his and gonna spend, – is underway with its positive hand, and not instrumented as disease a host year. :)

Cities in the, get well soon! :flag: I, too, evening fierce so itself.

Lyudochka, get well soon, costly! :love:
And me today an urge then (quietly thought about a few days) to go to buy skis. Bought. And pro the eclipse I and since forgotten. Feel normally. And here is parents my, today intended pokatatis on skiing, incidentally. But not went - said that quite decline forces.
In map - the Eclipse --something in 7 house in of increasing to my Mars in 5 House. And ganglia in connecting with 1-7 homes. Uhl on ASTs.
In light of this can say, that skis me need not for simple likely on skiing there-here, and for moreover, to in the forest to run to hide in for bluebirds (hobby such). Skis - hunting has bought :)

Last edited by Morozz (Jan 4 2011 22:31:41)

Morozz wrote:

but to in the forest to run to hide in for bluebirds (hobby such)

IRA, why? :) simply watch on them?

I have eclipse --something accurately on natalnyy Mars and kuspid 9 th, but nothing meaningful not happened ^ ^

Радуга wrote:

-il, why? Simply watch on them?

Irina our seriously Hypnotizes photography. Its even on Kurland were invited, where intended photographers birds. And me seems, this already and not hobby at all, and itself life. As and astrology.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, get well soon!

Morozz wrote:

Lyudochka, get well soon, costly!

Thank you, girls, have been arguing. Here is now be all over prophylactic measures on the future. Need to as something stay ahead a cold\ flu. Few years rescued is qigong, and here not worked. About transformation on In-Valid recreation summer (on Sea so and not was the trip :() and inherently elevated at work. D seek way to compensation these causes!

Lud_mila wrote:

Irina our seriously Hypnotizes photography.

Oops. Not knew :blush:

Lud_mila wrote:

Her even on Kurland were invited, where intended photographers birds.

:cool: Nothing itself :)) )-il, here such talents are opening, it turns out! :cool:

Lud_mila wrote:

And me seems, this already and not hobby at all, and itself life. As and astrology.

Agree. If man themselves expresses and receives topping him off from classes, then hobby this or work, in my opinion, difference not has. On-any creativity.

Lud_mila wrote:

That now be all over prophylactic measures on the future.

Yes, in megapolis this, perhaps, megaproblema :dontknow:

У меня затмение пока никак не проигралось, или может проигралось в бытовом плане, даже не знаю...Попало в 6-й дом в секстиле к Марсу и квадрате к Плутону в 4-м:были в гостях у родственников в другом городе, помогала тете с готовкой, с бприездом братьев и их детией была небольшая проблема, но все разрешилось удачно..Немного раздражала жена одного брата, но конфликтовать я не стала...А так в общем хорошо пообщались, хотя физическое состояние у них было несколько ослаблено, а у меня нормальное.

Tanya, here is interesting case: And have you, and I have eclipse on sobytiynom terms of raze not proyavlis, despite strong aspects of (compound I have and squaring have you). Few years already observing blackouts under control seen picture when modicum what something event happens in day eclipse (on wrought topic). Here - nothing. In sources write, that sobytiyno can reverberate on the first M. sun, Mars or of Saturn to point eclipse. Lilly at all Takes until 12 months range of manifestations of actions eclipse.

Татьяна wrote:

Popalo in 6 th house in shall to Mars

Татьяна wrote:

although physical state of have them was several sunk by, and I have normal.

So and normal :) me seems.

Радуга wrote:

[and normal me seems.

Incidentally, yes, can be in this of makeup energy was.

All, I have all stand in the their seats :) the Eclipse something was in M. mile trek to Saturn, means, are possible delays implementation events.

Ah here is, I have already in which times, nothing :rain: the Eclipse in 4d., without aspects of. However, precisely with this days went putting on just in weight and iai?i the establishment sense of of saturation :surprise: until 4 th feel much better :blush:

With not only I have, have just my family this the eclipse nothing not affects :) increasingly quietly, quietly)

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jan 7 2011 19:23:32)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 4 January 2011