Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Light my, zerkaltse.: All about beauty » To or. Die!

To or. Die!

Posts 181 to 189 of 189

Галина wrote:

Entrust advice, please!

Today smiled have Sviyasha pro idealizatsiyu its looks. If to worry about its looks, Life not to waste case give lesson on destruction of this Pokud. Namely. If you A themselves (its body) for overweight and attempt a huge efforts for sbroski kilograms, you have nothing will be. And as he writes: "And should not goes, because you all time should receive the, that you A." :writing: (Hi,, what smilies terrible all)

Галина wrote:

read it increasingly from and until! Girls, the problem to me not Polish. Under my murdered 168 weight teach those 60-63 kg, has driven down easily! And now. Gained 65! Me poorly. Appetite precisely for the evenings and not sladentkoe, and - Flesh want! I not is, by nor as they nor groats nor noodles, only vegetables and grain bread! And weight not moves away! And not helps nor swimming nor running. Only Frozen Cocktails then want stronger! In is year saw Lida, helped, weight Yeah, she lost until 60, but! There is not like at all, but as same be?! Now Lida almost not helps. What do the?! This in sight begin any hormonal zavikhi organism in my 44?! Give advice, please!

It seems, that you are right - this may well be hormonal zavikhi) thyroid are, in primarily.
Homilies through couple of-top three days go on site programs Shubina +. There will emerge text version of programs for 15 on May.
You need a the part, in which L office-about estrogenakh. (You can be even sooner, because this in greater extent concerns dam predklimaktericheskogo and klimakterich. Period)
Its statutes all explained - respekt it. But little this - proposed drug substitution therapy with the help soy beans.
In previous programs many stated precisely about the problems with plus weight under gipofunktsii thyroid.

Оля, спасибо. Со щитовидкой вроде всё в порядке и до климакса далеко (надеюсь!), но всё же....
Вчера начала активные действия;пробежка 2 км, турничок и растяжка 3 ассаны, на ужин только фрукты и ряженка. С утра минус 1,2 кг!!! Сегодня спала  до 11 часов!!!!! а вечером с удовольствием гуляли по Москве и музею Востока. :love: Люблю Москву в такую погоду!

And exile on Seyetik has Malakhov I not gave)
'm reformed - simple change Shubina +

Галина wrote:

Olja, thank you. With thyroid condition... like increasingly in order and until pre-menopausal women far (hope, but increasingly same.

On health))
Yes) until pre-menopausal women from the club)
And I have those same problems, unfortunately (
I one this program - she me prosvyatila relatively causes set of weight have people after 40. Any diets and / or climate regime nutrition, typically, not give in this age such a same outcome, as in more early. Cause of can be lowering level hormones, vyrabatyvaemykh thyroid condition.... I.e. - he in annualized rate) in conditional annualized rate) simply became slightly below - loss can and not detect any something changes and perishing those more - pathologies. And weight, nevertheless, is growing, and under usual regime nutrition and leverage. The saddest thing - he will decline. Slowly, but constantly. If nothing not to do)
From recommended they in program - training, stimulus activities thyroid, cover yododefitsita, for example, laminariey, and a way to) - manties from garlic) ah, although would, on night

That herecan be sing korrektsionnye songs for bombing weight.

All Hi! I here Goodyear! 'm gonna join you to you. Want will share klasnoy dietkoy. I on it well fold and quickly
Morning: One thing egg, the lords of the soft-boiled egg, through 3 hours – roughly 150 g non-fat cottage cheese, which drink tea, later still 3 hours – again 150 g cottage cheese and tea. Until the next morning only mineral water in any numbers. And so in during 3-'s days, more cannot be.

dinocika, advertising exile in signature permitted leave only with resolution administrator Forum.

And for a diet thank you :) Now, to New year, this very as relevant :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Light my, zerkaltse.: All about beauty » To or. Die!