Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Image partner

Image partner

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Want consult with colleagues on subject ideal way of partner, reflected in particular. Deal in is, that I saw temku in de magazine about this. The author proposed determine "human with whatever features inspiring for us the most attractive, the most welcome." In a result she watch signs sun and Mars for women (this I understood on transcript). In the comments section have said she something wrote pro homes horoscope, but this virtually not what has been lost in defined by. Here is me and wanted discover, how this has place be.

All the more I recently book was rereading K. Daragana about sinastriyakh. He odnaznachno on first place puts DSTs and the manager DSTs, not signs planets.

Astrologers, that think about this? That practice, experience show?

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 21 2011 11:27:44)

Lud_mila wrote:

Astrologers, that think about this? That practice, experience show?

The and show :) the Sun, Mars, DSTs :) all together. Me in this sense harder to track, so as I have all stems between themselves, but in a whole image partner combines traits of Scorpio and of the Goat.

Радуга wrote:

То и показывают  Солнце, Марс, ДСЦ  все вместе.

Согласна. У меня это тоже все сочетается:Дсц в Водолее, упр.Уран, Солнце и Марс в Скорпе. В итоге муж-Скорпион на все 100! При этом брак до сих пор не зарегестрирован официально(вот и Водолей на Дсц)

Even not know. I have Dsts in an, the Sun in an (in 1 gr), Mars Sagittarius. Before me liked gentle men, because in itself promise special not was. Married for degree of Cancer. Now I have, it seems, at all there is no ideal men, simply want, to we were similar.

Радуга wrote:

То и показывают  Солнце, Марс, ДСЦ  все вместе. Мне в этом смысле труднее отследить, так как у меня все связано между собой, но в целом образ партнера сочетает черты Скорпиона и Козерога.

Татьяна wrote:

Согласна. У меня это тоже все сочетается:Дсц в Водолее, упр.Уран, Солнце и Марс в Скорпе. В итоге муж-Скорпион на все 100! При этом брак до сих пор не зарегестрирован официально(вот и Водолей на Дсц)

Вы описали немного не то: реальное положение дел в 7 дом (особенно Таня). Я же интересовалась идеальным образом. Вот помню тест один из психологии: назовите каким должен быть ваш партнер, не раздумывая, первое что придет на ум. Я выпалила "умным". Мне бы хотелось глубже понять эти потребности: что показывают Солнце и Марс, а что 7 дом и его управитель. Подчеркиваю, я теорию знаю, "не первый год замужем"!

Lud_mila wrote:

Podcherkivayu, I theory know, "not the first year married"!

Yes no one doubts.

Lud_mila wrote:

That remember test one of psychology: Crossings of somehow should be your partner, not thinking up big, the first that will come to mind. I made that crack "smart."

I made that crack: The dominant. But here it is difficult share, because I have and the Sun in 1997-and DSTs there same. Can have someone more varied picture?

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t would like deeper understand these needs: That show the Sun and Mars, and that 7 house and his blood regardless.

Think, they will show simply different the brink of personality. Interesting was would picture, when in particular women the Sun, to example, in Ovne, and Mars in Libra. As would this combined?

Svea wrote:

Wu me Dsts in an, the Sun in an (in 1 gr), Mars in like him too?. Before me liked gentle men, because in itself promise special not was.

Oops) as soft not enters in description of of Sagittarius and Capricorn. Interestingly.

Svea wrote:

She stepped out married for degree of Cancer.

Can be inquire: As your successfully compatibility?

Can say only about itself. Dsts in 1997-, the Sun in question, Mars in the Twins. I have the first reaction was - are a good, broad nature, sociable camping on E. Unambiguously not Sunik. All-??? if to speak of Alternatively, then for me image form the Sun and Mars (if anything on conscious brought up level).

Радуга wrote:

You can inquire: As your successfully compatibility?

No compatibility)) “I don’t at all seems, that the Sun and Mars may represent the most appropriately partner on the principle of" similar draws similar ", not perfectly-dreamlike performance of, opposite. I its the Sun in 1 gr for to Streltsu, on Capricorn it I have not takes it out. Here is with men-quantified Streltsami me easily in Understanding, we similar. But attracted was to a balancing men, to is completed parts of themselves (mild, devoted, adapt love). Ah and if recall psychology and Chem-7 human, falling in love is one that occasionally flares up most often moreover, in whom there is the missing part of themselves.
Have husband Long in Taurus (she the most a strong have him in Natal), Venus in Raque. And the, and another says, that for him the most apt woman will true to, sensual, with strong affection order to appease. Hmm, me such at all not nazavyosh, I have Long and Venus in Vodolee)) The husband spoke, that for him indeed Kahlua suited and he would wanted to nascence, imbued with romantic pathetique, family wife. But. His always physical abilities given him to strong, not the most family women, his personal antipodu.

On validation tests my choice was: Is a clever and male sex. And now also. This most important for me in men. Being veiled not matter. Although in my the notion of sexuality needless enters a strong body. Now consider, that in my particular. Kuspid 7 homes in Taurus, the Sun in The Maiden (in connecting with Pluto and Uranus), Mars in 29 throes degree of Cancer.
On desire to clever partner not see in particular no rulings. On sexuality, perhaps - the Sun in The Maiden Since Pluto.
Husband - the firmament. On ASTs -Vesy. Under my Mars in Raque is mired wasn that most his planets in 4m House, camping on E. The link not direct.
And still I have Jupiter in from seventh House, too, not involved. Wasn that in desire have spiritual partner and interlocutor. But this not importantly, domestic sense of I and so know, that differently not can be, near with me only such people and live or open this in itself.

:blush:

Lud_mila wrote:

Вы описали немного не то: реальное положение дел в 7 дом (особенно Таня). Я же интересовалась идеальным образом.

Люда, у меня просто идеал соответствует действительности:я всегда хотела мужа-Скорпиона и в то же время мне нужна была определенная свобода в отношениях..И так и вышло.

Svea wrote:

“I don’t at all seems, that the Sun and Mars may represent the most appropriately partner on the principle of" similar draws similar "

"Similar draws similar" - this well, but :) "similar" have women - this Long and Venus as female identification. But as you?

Helen wrote:

At desire to clever partner not see in horoscope was right no rulings.

Flax, I would here otherwise seed emphasis. Maiden as times very intellectual a badge of. Sexuality - yes, compound with to Dis + DSTs in Taurus, Taurus quite a sensual a badge of :)

Helen wrote:

And still I have Jupiter in from seventh House, too, not involved. Wasn that in desire have spiritual partner and interlocutor.

I have Jupiter - soupravitel DSTs. Perhaps, signing off under your behaviour words + pro Neptune still evoked the. He I have in 6 st, but close to DSTs and this strongly one senses. Feature ideal partner may include still such the quality of as "he, healthful the depth of."

Yes, indeed, Epiphanius all same more intellectual a badge of.

Радуга wrote:

"anything like this happen draws similar" - this well, but "similar" have women - this Long and Venus as female identification. But as you?

Have us works the Sun and Mars and on him, on male parts of in itself, we as would must seek itself ??. But think, this in is case if women’s pryavleniya strong, and male in deficit. In me a man’s part of stronger of female, Venus and Long in Vodolee, the Sun almost Sagittarius and with the Orb 8 gr from sun is worth Mars Sagittarius, I have sought in a man more female. Have my husband the Sun and Venus in Raque, Long in Taurus and Mars in Ovne. A clear pereveshivanie Genital outpouring, respectively his’s spending) to women with more man’s character. Perhaps must be accounted for a common picture all these luminaries, to construct misconception about man, that have him in Mr. Leonid Reznikov and that in deficit. Precisely missing man usually and searching for.

Last edited by Svea (Jan 22 2011 22:43:31)

Svea wrote:

Probably must be accounted for a common picture all these luminaries, to construct misconception about man, that have him in Mr. Leonid Reznikov and that in deficit. Precisely missing man usually and searching for.

Yes, indeed. You interestingly disclose to subject different sides 8-) sometimes controversially, but interestingly.

Svea wrote:

Probably must be accounted for a common picture all these luminaries, to construct misconception about man, that have him in Mr. Leonid Reznikov and that in deficit. Precisely missing man usually and searching for.

On the subject there is the good book Bantskhafa "Secrets of love." He argues, that we search for missing on the elements be, camping on K. One have us always lacks. On itself has, that this indeed so. With planets until such a not have observed.

Helen wrote:

Yes, indeed, Epiphanius all same more intellectual a badge of.

I, too, immediately pointed out, that this compound in the Virgin, blood regardless Mercury, that gives "is a clever."

Lud_mila wrote:

He argues, that we search for missing on the elements be, camping on K. One have us always lacks.

If I have ask, what men me like, camping on E. With whom me nice, I would have told: "Such as I", that and enters in of Sagittarius. Me with them nice, not's. But here is physical attracted no to representatives soft the elements. Their character through some time me he launched onwww.benaughty.com enrage, but attracted was precisely to them, and to fiery sights purely friendship)) The Stakeout any))

So on Sun and Mars can be said what a man red line of being able would for relations, then look what element have women in deficit, means she and will work to attracting, and then irritation)) There this will be to speak what element do woman need to first develop in itself, lest not fall in men, in which simply there is maintained quality, because as finding way of themselves in another man not decides personality problems (this according to psychology), and already then organism will give "authorization" hotel in "the right" ??, according to Sun and Mars. Around the this there is one minus, but considerable: On ?? own deficit can go curious to much time and not every man ready on self-perfection, for most life - this not the most deep thing.

Svea wrote:

then look what element have women in deficit, means she and will work to attracting, and then irritation))

Interestingly :) I have 1 planet in Vozdukhe, 1 in she inaugurated the. To air psikhotipam I quietly am, in sense stand. And here is Fire yes, worries :) you are right, Svea, it occurs to, that first me would Stole such a man, and then, perhaps, began would friction, because I quite's inert and constant activity me himself into would :) Wu my current friend dominated Fire and Earth, sit quietly he not can: The spigot fixes, then machine, in general forever "ulp" subject. Me a different times want simply conversation on category, and here Commission in the "movement" :)

Svea, I with you agree, on kosmogramme all so. Remains still horoscope, on which applies already not ideal picture - the, that likes - and reality. And here without the manager 7 homes and DSTs not indispensable.

Svea wrote:

on ?? own deficit can go curious to much time and not every man ready on self-perfection, for most life - this not the most deep thing.

Need to same, and I around see mass of people, to-rye engage in samosovershennstvovaniem. And for them another problem - with, camping on E. As better, more effectively, more correctly go to him.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Image partner