Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » And will whether have us children?

And will whether have us children?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Dobryi day, Tanja. Huge you thank you for what you filling hope and so help all us.
I have very personal question about conceiving and children. Me 45, husband 43. We have no shared children. I have their there is no at all. Have husband - son 21 year. Live already 11 years together. Was 2 people freezing pregnancy. Age a basic us, but nothing not is obtained, and hope still lives. Question, will whether have us children very is important for us. On one of astrological forums I tried to his ask, but me ridiculed, from-for age. Has found you on recommendations. We will have to do chemistry, so as we not know his precise time birth. Write, please, how many will cost your forecast with Pepper Manhattan. And can be I write you its history in lichku? Very not want exhibiting on universal observations. Thank you in advance. As only write amount, I'll pay for.

Alanka wrote:

At one of astrological forums I tried to his ask, but me ridiculed, from-for age.

Very foolish with their hand (hosts moreover Forum. That your desktops in desire have children? In any age.

Alanka wrote:

We will have to do chemistry, so as we not know his precise time birth. Write, please, how many will cost your forecast with Pepper Manhattan. And can be I write you its history in lichku? Very not want exhibiting on universal observations. Thank you in advance. As only write amount, I'll pay for.

I write you in personal Summit the cost of full-fledged consultation together with Pepper Manhattan. Estetstvenno, that if you chase turn full legal, all specific findings and my answer will only through mail or personal messages.

Alanka
Shared my outside astrological themes. Cold pregnancy on statistics most often say about weak immunity organism, available any something infections (of viral or bacterial). Can be other reasons with hand health mothers. Genetic reasons not so perishing particularly shove. I would recommended move toward good among gomeopatu, itself constantly useful stories concocted and know its effectiveness. I have there is girlfriend, which 6 years could not become pregnant and one B collapsed. Later year after starters treatment homeopathics she became pregnant, well, just delivering and has given birth to in term.

Tatiana, thank you for the answer and support. I perhaps d turn full legal. But days through 10. Now temporarily difficulties with money. We with husband from vacation recently toured, had expenses in Egypt plus still and holidays New Year. Through „Briedisi, think, all confidence. And I immediately same with you'll get in touch. Yes and still, far precisely to list money?

Svea, thank you. I of course go... I go on doctors constantly. Get tested on all, that can be, and held several jobs all designated procedures. But cause of a frozen until consider, that was high TTG. Now he offset by eutiroksom. And already long, but pregnancy not comes.

Alanka wrote:

I perhaps d turn full legal. But days through 10. Now temporarily difficulties with money.

Better even weeks through 2, because I now strongly busy. And to mid-February as times must Free Itself :blush:

Alanka wrote:

Yes and still, far precisely to list money?

This as you more convenient with InternetCELL. Can be on Yandex-might, can be on expense on banking map.

Tanja, the bottom, under your letter, Yandex-might. This he?

Last edited by Alanka (Jan 26 2011 08:48:15)

Alanka wrote:

Tanja, the bottom, under your letter, Yandex-might. This he?

Yes.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » And will whether have us children?