Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Types in 4 House diesel

Types in 4 House diesel

Posts 1 to 20 of 39

All are a good day / evening / night :mybb: want raise an interesting sabzh :writing: step on this subject, naturally, from practice and even emerged version of, which can be was would test with the help forums, who tend to the exploration :surprise: Now to essence: Pluto in 4 House diesel unfortunate because describe and as "implementation of any goal, achieving a certain fortune, position. Change living cycles "(Tymoshenko). Not UCLA … "the entire life flashed to me" (with), 819 species have themselves 4 such diesel. In one case, admit, not was able recall event, one thing too personal, here not d secretary, and here is remaining 2 can be keep. In one case (solyar 1976-77) had place setting on a new apartment, where until now I have lived. In solyare 1997-98 year occurred felt on work on specialty, where I worked close over exactly 10 years (i.e. indeed meaningful, vivid, large period in life). And in this solyare types in orbise compounds with IP with hand 3 th homes (await the some events).

What forced wrack brains?In both cases event resulted in latest quarter prognosticheskogo year. It is difficult to argue certainly, because in my case theme "zamylivaetsya" and the trade-sun in 4 st House. As we know, this position sun suggests, that the most striking, a meaningful event will happen over the last 3-'s months year. So and seems interested was would experience other forums. Submit, that types in 4 st stems with large changes precisely in late prognosticheskogo year and quite not necessarily stems with theme 4 th homes (family, real estate, parents).

Why? Ah first, my the situation with work. In solyare in sight, that dispozitor Pluto - Jupiter is in 6 with / 10 glad., that points to reason changes - work, career. Types in is year ran 4 st (this I not know as the endowment), did 120 to Saturn devouring his children glad., Chinese system. 9 th and Uranus with in 6 st with, that there is anonymity on changes in professional activities, drafted Islanda's and points to sphere of applications forces - higher education (incidentally, here is argument in discussions for adherents of view solyar in isolation from natalnoy maps. Can be losing couple of-top three indicators). I.e. large, serious changes not were are linked with 4 st home, and were are linked with professional activities and occurred in late year.

Second, interest sake of I asked for it in Visitors to neighbors. We moved in a new house virtually simultaneously, they slightly before us on couple of weeks (I remember, we bed very to each other look from whom what there and linoleum). And that interestingly? Have neighbor in solyare Pluto in 10 st with and accurately on DSTs glad. And manages 12 with. From all aspects of Pluto carefully trapped sekstil to Neptune sextile with Grocer 4 th with in 1 st with. All. (Other indicators on setting abound). Well, that for me this year was a change in breathing cycle, and for it there is no?“I don’t then was 10 years, it 8 and we have lived cheek more 30 years. Were in school, stopped working married, were getting divorced, she who spent children, and I obtain and together put out lit cigarettes our conflagration.

What not so?

And not so the, that their setting not fell in its the latest quarter, she has DR 30 December, and have retreated they in mid-September.

In as a monitoring shot being fired been filed solyar its younger brother (him on the very moment was 5 years). Have him DR in August, i.e. event resulted in the early prognosticheskogo year, and not in late. That we see? Types with on kuspide 2 with and in imposing on 4 glad. (This embarrasses). Types with manages 3 with, has aspects of with significant on topic planets, but now they us not very interested.

In general, if whom interestingly keep this subject, velkam. Creating issue the next:were whether you have large, serious, “irreversible ” changes in period diesel, where Pluto was in 4 st House? Necessarily whether they occur in recent 3 month prognosticheskogo year or not? If not, the we get negative outcome and this, too, will well! :glasses:

"Continue conversation" (with) :) Let's go over it forward-looking maps on years birth children this women. Remarkably, that in year birth first child types was on kuspide 8 glad. And in 4 with and them same ran. I now not d to enumerate performance on the birth of child, their quite many, us now not this worries. Let's note, that a boy was born in October (I shall remind, that DR mothers 30 December), and later few years in July emerged girl and types in is solyare stood in some other House.

I have in Solyare on 2009-2010 year types in 4 House in connecting with the Moon. In this period I became pregnant and has given birth to child. Day birth in October, became pregnant in December 2009, has given birth to in August 2010. Is obtained, that giving birth were as times in recent 3 month prognosticheskogo year. :)

Javadxan, thank you) Elena, and the Sun in what House diesel was?

The sun in the second House in connecting with v.

Javadxan, thank you for surveillance :) incidentally, under parsing carte on moment birth met position, associated with a second home. I their verbatim've been translating so: Profits in the form of child :)

Лена, у меня сейчас Плутон со в 4-м со реализуется во всей красе:квартира прямо на глазах кардинально преображается посредством ремонта :blush: Начало было 10 января, то есть в 1-м квартале солярного года.

Not was tryin 'center. :blush: can be, anyone still navspominaet?

All Hi)
And in that period, when types was in 4 solyarnom he did precise aspect of (though would in for saltire .The year) to whom either in map or not?
In principle, (theoretically) if planet in its Transit year no one accurately not aspektiruet, (and kuspid in camping on Untangle) the its influence can be purely symbolic.
Wasn not so?

Ah that. Dug around for some such solyar have themselves and can say - Yeah! There is such a he or. Compound with Sun behaves similarly in 4 House diesel gave Marriage + setting, + change work (setting on his homeland)

Yes, in latest quarter saltire .The year, 30 June others 22 October

Диана wrote:

Has not so?

So :) no one not dispute. Seems interested narrow out of kilter research in terms of time and all.

Диана wrote:

Yes! There is such a he or. Compound with Sun behaves similarly in 4 House

Диана wrote:

yes, in latest quarter saltire .The year, 30 June others 22 October

The sun in 4 forge the , too, "zamylivaet." Not swipes.

Spurn, still times want emphasize: Negative outcome -, too, outcome :)

"Profits in the form of child" - ulybnulo :) Although, of course, correctly: Mija our importantly wealth! :)

Have station ” got lost message with condemn on topic. 'm bolting the his here in the form of screenshot of.

Елена25 wrote:

"Profit in the form of child" - ulybnulo

Ah I not know as on Different say :) But have observed, that in solyarakh on the birth of child 2 th house sometimes appear.

Zoom

Радуга wrote:

are a narrow out of kilter research in terms of time and all.

Lena, so you interested in only time embodiment events? I.e. in what quarter saltire .The year it resulted? I something thought: What that you and the crux of the events interested in.
Know, I think, that in this case implementation in latest quarter more credible, but not binding, especially if event directly with home, family stems. I.e. when the symbolism 4 th homes so realizovalsya.

Радуга wrote:

under parsing carte on moment birth met position, associated with a second home. I their verbatim've been translating so: Profits in the form of child

And can 2 house - this simply pointer on Misc. Spending and purchases, which are inevitable with the emergence of child?

And in itself times, need to say, the emergence of child it was thought precisely profit - a new workforce. This now children = spending, and when something this was (and in nekotoroykh in backward countries, in poor layers and now still) precisely purchases of, property parents, their matt. Resource (giving worked. Force), which provide survival (axis 2-8: Survival and ensuring) family and kind of.

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 3 2011 11:24:50)

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, so you interested in only time embodiment events? I.e. in what quarter saltire .The year it resulted

Yes. If the Sun in 4 House gives the most striking event in late year, then why types not can to lend most major and serious event in late year?

Татьяна wrote:

I something thought: What that you and the crux of the events interested in.

Ah and this, too, interestingly. Subject events can be track on dispozitoru Pluto.

Татьяна wrote:

You know, I think, that in this case implementation in latest quarter more credible, but not binding

So and is obtained. Not have all my assumption message was confirmed.

Me here is here still ponakidali data ('s when I place with consent architecture):

1984 in 4 Pluto, Mars, Saturn - Udachnoe employment in late diesel.
1988 in 4 types Udachnoe employment in 2 square Diesel
2001 in 4 types Increasing on work in late diesel.
2005 in 4 Pluto, Mars. Clear events not'm tracking. In have requested are available. Year familiarity with bards, the first songs on my words
Both case where Mars - in this year important familiarity with men

Kisa wrote:

and can 2 house - this simply pointer on Misc. Spending and purchases, which are inevitable with the emergence of child?

Can be, but in such a case this figure inevitably met would have all rozhayuschikh and strategically would in formula birth child. Me all same seems, that this manifests itself as something individually.

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps be, but in such a case this figure inevitably met would have all rozhayuschikh and strategically would in formula birth child. Me all same seems, that this manifests itself as something individually.

And wasn marriage, to example, or raising in career only one formula described? Of course individually. For someone can this increase spending not so substantially to be perceived as event, someone can be ready was already to this, and camping on P. Options different can be.

Kisa wrote:

A wasn marriage, to example, or raising in career only one formula described?

There is classic formula. Say, formula marriage: 4 + 7 + 10. Formula work: 2 + 6 + 10. Formula birth child: 4 + 5, but in solyarakh sometimes meet elements 2 th homes.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Types in 4 House diesel