Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Types in 4 House diesel

Types in 4 House diesel

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Радуга wrote:

"birth child: 4 + 5, but in solyarakh sometimes meet elements 2 th homes.

Likely as times for those, for whom spending increases (associated with ,-whom) is perceived as a substantial event year. ???? with concrete GDP spending this may be and not incarnated - it is important, that this is lent significance or frequent anxiety about money and camping on P. Ah or same for those, whom child is perceived as matt. Resource for survival kind of, that for Russia and for Europe not characteristically, but suddenly.

Kisa wrote:

Although as times for those, for whom spending increases (associated with ,-whom) is perceived as a substantial event year.

And can this increase income in ties with birth of child? Paradoxically sounds :) In our case so and was. For example, me helped settle on official work, precisely, in ties with those, that I expected child, respectively incomes have risen.

Елена25 wrote:

A can this increase income in ties with birth of child?

Ah of course same yes :) Lucky you - all immediately :D

But not have all so case. Perhaps other performance associated with turret until home must be accounted for, to understand incomes this or spending

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 3 2011 16:50:11)

I have in solyare on 2011 year Pluto, the Sun, Mercury in 4 House, Mars on the border 4-5 homes. Judging by solyaru changes me is worth wait precisely in family affairs. Also I have soon is expected the beginning of transit Uranus in M. to Sun. In June 2010 this transit was almost precise, less degrees, curious to like get rid of husband. Consider that for the Napoleonic me expects in this year))

Svea wrote:

Wu me in solyare on 2011 year types, the Sun, Mercury in 4 House, Mars on the border 4-5 homes. Judging by solyaru changes me is worth wait precisely in family affairs.

Perhaps, but can be still assess dispozitor Pluto: In what solyarnom House he is.

Svea wrote:

Also I have soon is expected the beginning of transit Uranus in Uranus is to Sun. In June 2010 this transit was almost precise, less degrees, So--too like get rid of husband.

This yes, this case on such tranzitakh)

Kisa wrote:

Nu or same for those, whom child is perceived as matt. Resource for survival kind of, that for Russia and for Europe not characteristically, but suddenly.

Interesting thought. When saw in other maps the link second homes with theme birth children, then I remember the film "later", in which woman-'re a Lapp entire winter lived with two men and who accompanied the their, as a pregnant, told: "I not in half loss" :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

but can be still assess dispozitor Pluto: In what solyarnom House he is.

But as determine dispozitor Pluto? Need to look planet, (export sign, in which is Pluto?

Svea wrote:

A as determine dispozitor Pluto? Need to look planet, (export sign, in which is Pluto?

Yes. If types in an, then reason changes will show Saturn in House diesel or Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. Return to its notable examples. In case relocation in 10-interned at age types was in Libra. Dispozitor Venus has been in in 5 solyarnom House, but this neinformativno. And informative the, that she was accurately on kuspide 8 th natalnogo homes in M. to Pluto natalnomu in 3 solyarnom House, that combined gives the next characteristic:: Serious, large, irreversible changes among closest environment, neighbors. In case with a new work - dispozitor Pluto - Jupiter in 6 with / 10 glad.

Радуга wrote:

If types in an, then reason changes will show Saturn in House diesel or Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal.

I have is obtained dispozitor Pluto Saturn. In solyare he in than 2 House, in radikse is mired in 5 house in compound with natalnym Pluto (the Orb 2 gr). Can this, too, about fix says, this with Saturn in radikse clearly is mired on Transit Saturn, which makes trine and sekstil to my natalnym Saturn devouring his children and the produce markets. I on such a one same lines transit (only then was Pluto instead of Saturn) in Trina and shall to only for concrete Saturn devouring his children and Venus married.

Last edited by Svea (Feb 6 2011 01:04:22)

Svea wrote:

Wu me is obtained dispozitor Pluto Saturn. In solyare he in than 2 House, in radikse is mired in 5 house in compound with natalnym Pluto (the Orb 2 gr).

We about this Year are talking? Here need to look than manages natalnyy Pluto. Times compound with natalnoy planet, means, makes sense account for sense natalnogo homes, not saltire .The (on logic things :blush:)

Svea wrote:

Perhaps this, too, about fix says, this with Saturn in radikse clearly is mired on Transit Saturn

Svea, and you and success at and on solyarnye planet transit nakladyvaete? :question: And as results?

Радуга wrote:

and you and success at and on solyarnye planet transit nakladyvaete? And as results?

And so not make?? Hmm, I with unique I'm just trying a friends with one another only recent 7 months, learn using spontaneously and on their own))

Came me in head such a idea impose and that have observed. Watch its solyar on 2002 year, I in is year married. With types was in 5 House, in radikse he fell strictly in compound with, Turkey, to Dis, which did trine and sekstil to my natalnym Saturn devouring his children and the produce markets. And dispozitor Pluto with - Jupiter - in radikse fell on ASTs. And that remarkably, in day my wedding Transit Jupiter was on ASTs.

Svea wrote:

A so not make??

Not know)) solyar in principle and there is the private case tranzitov.

Svea wrote:

And that remarkably, in day my wedding Transit Jupiter was on ASTs.

And in radikse as Jupiter resides?

Радуга wrote:

A in radikse as Jupiter resides?

Strictly on the border 11 and 12 homes.

Svea wrote:

Right on the border 11 and 12 homes.

Svea wrote:

And that remarkably, in day my wedding Transit Jupiter was on ASTs.

Perhaps, this can be identify with those, that marriage became embodiment of dreams.

Радуга wrote:

Probably, this can be identify with those, that marriage became embodiment of dreams

I here'm having dinner and slightly not choked on)) Wu me in Natale Venus in Vodolee in opposition to Vspomnite Saturn devouring his children in question, on life me this gives enthusiasm by the early relations, but as only implies the gravity and family I here same'm hang back ago and go run out. The transit Pluto in sektile / Trina to my the produce markets and Saturn devouring his children as would was tearing – my the traditional behavior and in end I proved married. Not most up decision, me mother'll drop off brains, type where I even can find the money such a good guy. Guy indeed a good, but okoltsovyvatsya, become wife and be a goody two-shoes I not wanted. In some sense the official marriage - this a prison for me. In day wedding I have was Transit Mercury in connecting water-heater And luck in 12 House, signing a treaty on an imprisonment))

Svea wrote:

I here'm having dinner and slightly not choked on))

More accurate please)

Svea wrote:

Wu me in Natale Venus in Vodolee in opposition to Vspomnite Saturn devouring his children in question, on life me this gives enthusiasm by the early relations, but as only implies the gravity and family I here same'm hang back ago and go run out.

Svea wrote:

In day wedding I have was Transit Mercury in connecting water-heater And luck in 12 House, signing a treaty on an imprisonment))

But as you themselves're interpreting Jupiter on ASTs-those?

Радуга wrote:

A as you themselves're interpreting Jupiter on ASTs-those?

Think so, that this the beginning of any affairs, joyful it or neradostnoe need to look on position organic in glad and with.

I have in Natal Jupiter from 12 homes in Taurus makes trine to Old in 7 House in an. For me the official marriage nothing good not gives, he prevents. In free relations I feel themselves much better, if suddenly on me get jacked with in with demands for, say: "I you not wife." Ah and plus I have underwent opinion about fealty in marriage, for me marriage and loyalty - this not one thing and the same, but increasingly same in free relations far easier to agree with partner about how, that we together, because common children, not love. Is obtained, I have pragmatic approach to her marriage: Logic, not feelings (it seems, Mercury this gives). And if to accept 7 house not only as official relations, but as any sustainable (grazhd. Marriage), I would have told, that Jupiter in 12 House works as some stabilizer. In life this manifests itself so, that, having met with someone, I refuse create a new family in favor of first husband, with which I have common children, although and attitude to husband I have purely friendly. 'm going off of what children need both a parent.

Last edited by Svea (Feb 10 2011 03:28:09)

Svea wrote:

Well, I have pragmatic approach to her marriage: Logic, not feelings (it seems, Mercury this gives).

Ah yes. Mercury on DSTs-those and gives that approach to her marriage, not a sensual.

Svea wrote:

I think so, that this the beginning of any affairs, joyful it or neradostnoe need to look on position organic in glad and with.

Not think, that this precisely the beginning. Important, a meaningful, can be. Traditionally Jupiter on ASTs authoritative as strengthening personally, optimistichnosti, good fortune, incidentally, in this period can be lngko gain weight. If awaken from traditional approach, then soglasshus with you, that need to look Jupiter on position in radikse. You have he in 12 House, I have manages 8 st :) so I, too, with interest'm tracking his influence.

Радуга wrote:

tradition Jupiter for ASTs authoritative as strengthening personally, optimistichnosti, good fortune,

About, has found, that Jupiter and Chiron as social planet form legal and religious relations and customs.

Means tranz. Jupiter for ASTs could increasingly-??? show the beginning of any affairs, more accurately, legal forging affairs, relations.

Last edited by Svea (Feb 18 2011 21:45:21)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Types in 4 House diesel