Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » An inconvenient body?

An inconvenient body?

Posts 1 to 20 of 34

Girls, not take offence. On-my, 59 under such a growth this at all not the problem. But deal, of course, highly subjective.

Although Russians girls always in the body were.

Ah yes, I have booking such
Behest of the Barbara) - the blonde, stupid faces in full-length one today, eyes gays, smile in all trees)
And about figures not'm sweating my back off particularly, parameters 96-70-96 hardly someone not will like)
Yes and until men As if, yes all ask - not bake whether beauty somewhere near passes - all's okay))

I simply because to get pregnant yet despite in end of this year, want to ah kilograms until 56)

Wu me bloc is worth on 59. As only'm approximate - feel severity of its, then all. About starving in here couple of days -lishnee moves away. And all DC)

And I have bloc contrary)
T. E. Until in me 65-70 kg, ah 60 - least, I have clicking in anybody, some the irresistible siren fear and I'm Frozen Cocktails :O :(
With than this may be stems, I mind understand, but eliminate the most not manages (

Linen, I not call this problem. This and not the problem. Say about how, that all-??? prodozhayu follow a.
Winter this matters) And then yep has become achieve these-chip companies, clothing small. Times and the ones who dropped kg- two, after all this easier, than then from discharging 10.

Saw pills, when weighed almost on 10 kg more) Generally not eaten, but fat. I have psychosis was a spooky. Then've lost weight without diets.

I have clicking in anybody, some the irresistible siren fear and I'm Frozen Cocktails

From what fear?
Popping from of fear -Et accurately)) That need to find from no -prozhit his) And all normalize)

from what fear?
Popping from of fear -Et accurately)) That need to find from no -prozhit his) And all normalize)

And me as times in this weight couple of times snasilnichat tried to :)
After what I, apparently unconsciously fearing a repeat of situation, starters many-many eat
To become of undifferentiated, an unattractive for bad uncle of kvashney))
Not broke a become an unattractive, for the backbone of not the experience at birth)
But weight glee there is, and from discharging his not is obtained, because the yakorek sits in the Police deeply
And the most from him eliminate - not is obtained))

as times in this weight couple of times snasilnichat tried to

Snapilicious! Here is she oao-square Venus in 8 st!
A fucking criminal! Now you know. Test is in is weight. Then lower still)

unconsciously fearing a repeat of situation, starters many-many eat

There are already designed. 've been talking.

I have such was with clothes. Freak the situation. Never wore such naryad (until this very loved). Slightly not threw away. And then. Later time has put on the. You know. A sense of, that yes, normally! Simply I already another. And outfit not reflects-expresses me)
And here is plus-minus 7-10 kg this och harmful for of female organism. Body OK - not harmonica. Then stretching remain, the more pregnancy - again perestroika in body goes.

Here is I dokhudela until 56-57 and all. Is identically so! Has stalled. Already 4 th year) 1425 me frightened ( s reforms reinvigorated) Jupiter, yes and move winter less has become)

Virgin of, I has found issuance the hoax, but he enough big (13 sheets). Think, that better his process and place on site as article (forge the It comes. Will cycle articles), until not know. As only I this will make, dam an announcement in "News" and here.

Can be determine, there is whether glee weight under aid body mass index (index masses bodies). Here is the reference calculator:
http://health.rambler.ru/calc/368/
And here is: http://www.eurofemme.ru/toolbox/bmi.php

Last edited by Morozz (Jan 5 2007 15:54:26)

Ah. This srednestatisticheskoe) Book) A as same personal a sense of?! I about this. Importantly, well themselves feel and in psyche, and in the body)
Weight - Medjlis) At the forehead OK there is no pointers. From whom bones heavy, from whom -legkie)

And still muscle also we weigh more, than fat)
I, for example, girl sports, with childhood sports am, because and weight such, but volumes of good))

Irish, and works ravnodomka-???, I all think - ah in than my Venus in 9 manifests itself, and answer not find. And in 8 she themselves perfectly feels (sometimes only so itself)

Dobryi evening! In the partition "Psychology" added article "Psychology bodies," which contains the first issuance the hoax Elena Shubinoy about the problems overeating and excess weight. Itself Elena home to here is here:
http://psychology.net.ru/talk/

Irish, and works ravnodomka-???, I all think - ah in than my Venus in 9 manifests itself, and answer not find. And in 8 she themselves perfectly feels (sometimes only so itself)

Yulia, there is identically works psychological the key. Here is know, that look usually on chains, and here - on Crosses, homes)
I drew attention, that themes person whishing ah takie.8-domnye, nourished German, here is their all, men, they from me. So Venus OK enough sanguine, likes the beauty, harmony. What there nakhlesty and 8-domnye provocations?!

I drew attention, that themes person whishing ah takie.8-domnye, nourished German, here is their all, men, they from me. So Venus OK enough sanguine, likes the beauty, harmony. What there nakhlesty and 8-domnye provocations?!

This you in general or pro me :blink:?

Pro Wen in 8 st) Illy in dimension with Pluto, with vami proiskhodilo - influence need to)
To, so say, deploy another energy - qualified to, in short)

pro Wen in 8 st) Illy in dimension with Pluto, with vami proiskhodilo - influence need to)

Need to-need to)
Only and so want. Ugh on them)

And I, seems, again'm friends with one another with its the body))
Sit here is now, your water breaks drink with morning - all, as in old-good times))

wrote:

sit here is now, your water breaks drink with morning - all, as in old-good times))

Yeeeow! And we here is Christmas celebrate.

All with song. :)

Here is read "self" magazine today smart thing: "In those societies, where is felt lack of products, completeness - evidence of prosperity, health, moreover, that woman could well eat. In those same societies, in which such problems there is no, for example, in the US and Europe, between completeness and social status there is the opposite the ratio. Women, living on territory North America, consider, that men would like to see their once thin, but on fact results reveal, that men prefer ordinary,, average women "(Frenkin R." Motivation behavior. "- SPb., 2003. - S. 182)

Just klasskika genre

Writes girl vivid nothing not do you say. But on me from its art smells the longing and the despair of. Mad can be shift away, so to transcend food. There is no have girls other problems in life. Food, food.

Helen wrote:

No have girls other problems in life

Hi,, yes contrary! She has heap problems. I pay kraz now on this material restricting issuance the hoax "Love to life." In this tale perfectly shown relationship with important sublichnostyu and the, than are good, exactly, problems.

The Beauty eyes by
As you think, that enters in the notion of beauty ? And which precisely external data allow woman feel attractive?

And why alone women feel themselves beautiful and well happy with those, than rewarded the their nature, in the time, as other entire life to lament its an unsuccessful one growth, excessive weight, nebroskuyu being veiled? Yes and didn whether we, women, in assessing merits and shortcomings their natural data?

Not'm wrong, if Id say, that women, although would in than something disaffected its- most, with the overwhelming majority. In basis of discontent women own-lie far not only human errors views about putatively defects. Very often this nedobrozhelatelnye estimates surrounding, and our do is capable literally crumble only from one remarks about our looks, or from fleeting ironic glance.

Fabulous or exaggerated with the help surrounding shortcomings capable shield even the most explicit our dignity. And such tricks our psychics exploits us extremely costly: Loss of self respect, chronic unrest a, envy to other this only a small part of what is capable poison life any woman.

Psychologists argue that when our attitude to own looks ceased depend on own assessments and real natural data, can be to talk about creating complex looks.

Complex this capable pursue us entire life, but there are two critical point , two age period, when negative do looks especially vividly expressed and especially depends heavily on assessments surrounding. The first crisis point account for on period 15-18 years, i.e. in fact coincides with that teenage period.

The second a critical age for self-appraisal looks account for on fifth dozen. Number of negative of emotions about nevyigryshnoy looks, with age only gets. Partly this is happening because, that with years emerges an additional source of discontent comparison themselves with more young. Still one signature aim is a in this age, through drive change, improve its being veiled, often manifests itself need resolve more deep psychological problems: (A long time the ongoing dependence from another human, chronic dissatisfactions way life, gains made results, position in family and camping on Afghan).

Incidentally, similar misplaced domestic psychological problems, let even not such global on respect to own looks, characteristically for women any age. You, certainly, saw, that if than something find, then to mirror better not approached only: Immediately become noticed all wrinkles, figure looks disgusts, and hair ah raze not want friend! Is obtained, that being veiled it turns out in as a a scapegoat for what have us bad mood. So, advise pay attention on the, when and in any situations you start get all huffy on defects looks. Can something different ravages.

Body, somehow would it nor was, rightly is an integral part of our personality. ????, part of, actively which is related on our character. Interestingly, that such ever symbiosis physical and domestic I in greater extent't precisely for women. We do conclusion about how, happy whether we, are fortunate whether, how can achieved and something wait from life, coming in very a large extent from our estimates own looks. In men with this things are several otherwise, their do not so hooked, though from external data. Satisfaction its-comes only together with a positive samovospriyatiem: Yes, I looked precisely so! I this I! And I itself like me!.

Foresee objections readers' confidentiality: Nourished German, nature of not fool me, and as can be feel belle, if figure, face, hair all this far from perfect. So here is, ugly women in nature simply not there is. And psychologists, working with womens problems, consider, that differentials on or and ugly in fundamentally is wrong. Instead, they offer different a scale of female attractiveness of: women optimistic and women pessimists.

To you better understood difference, let us consider two these Genital type much detail. pessimists women never note merits its looks, focus their identity directed only on shortcomings. As a consequence, they always unhappy with the a, without capitulation or complaint on their real and self-styled defects, they capable to talk only about, that them in itself not likes and as they from this suffer. Suffering these, as you realize, at all not always accented passive, more often active. But, trying to tether its being veiled, pessimists women require from themselves precise mimic ideal , achieve which they, naturally, not in able.
And now consider this with ideal of an , to which need to seek to.

Each the Age of puts its ideal of female beauty, with specific proportions of the figures and features faces. As you think, how many real women can conform to this ideal could? Correctly. Units of! But as same be all the rest of the? Choice not a rich man: Can be, reasonably preparing to target object , create its own image, adjusted for their natural data. And can be, contrary to, than rewarded the us nature, by any forces seek to conform to vogue.

In recent years the benchmark of female beauty is considered female figure, on their parameters too floored to teenage. Us lulled, that beautiful are considered at all not rounded womens forms, and some, almost the sexless image, only hint of further transformation into a girls in woman. But if you already oformivshayasya, mature woman, then hardly realistically seek to adjust themselves under the teenage ideal. Attempt to this initially doomed to fail. And failure this entails still greater discontent a, pererastayuschee in a chronic. Few years such a permanent fortune of frustration in itself and hopelessness, - and depression about own looks you follows.

The only on all century ideal of female attractiveness of female individuality! Each woman is unique and was unmatched and advantages its not in deliver non- random beauty , which, as we see, second New and 2001- Supporting, and in its special, personal attractiveness of. Different deal, bad listeners whether we to accept our individuality, be proud of Ideology.

But review to pessimistic woman. Surrounding very often consider its not attractive: Town glance, uncertain gait, ssutulivshiesya shoulders. She literally shouts all their the outside guise of: I't pretty tiII high school. And surrounding willingly 're accessing these signals and believe them. After all you certainly know, that 80% information about strange man we get from his comprehensible signals (expression of faces, posture, voice, the manner move and writing and things) So that, truly, there is no ugly women, there are those, who believes themselves such!

And still one signature trait bearish women. They sacred believe in the, that, winning ideal looks, they time, will become happy: And character interest groups who benefit from lightly, and behavior more confident, and joy to life will emerge, and with friends d meet more often, evenings stop sit homes, relations with men will solidify quite not so, as before, and dress will hipper, and with career all goes much faster Uvy, nothing this not will. And in is, that there is now, is to blame at all not being veiled, and your to it attitude. Speaking language psychology internal the problem would be rendered outward and, thus, of course, not the jury.

Quite otherwise the case with-have women more optimistic. You think, their tantalizing illusion about own deep beauty? Nothing such a! They realistically evaluate and winning traits its looks and those, that leave much to be desired. Here all deal in playing neo-imperial games. And emphasis optimistic woman makes on their virtues. She keeps managing emphasize those especially its looks, which, indeed, are ? 194,400. They not complain, that not good-looking, they themselves create its appeal. And surrounding, indeed consider their lovely, charming and attractive. Here we have a clear dependence: Than positive self-perceptions reveal looks, those ustoychivey do, than ustoychivey do, the less we dependent on opinion surrounding, and than less we dependent on opinion surrounding, the more confident in itself we spam, and than encouraged in itself we spam, the more attractive are in the eyes of surrounding. Here is such a simple logic.

All sorts of defects looks capable poison us life only in is case, if we get stuck under influence those or other-. Optimistic or pessimistic fixation relative to their foreign mind this and there is the kind the real force, which makes us beautiful or interrogatory.

The author: Elena blind eye to the Yogorov, psychologist

http://www.myfit.ru/Psychologie/1/?idn=3969

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » An inconvenient body?