Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » An inconvenient body?

An inconvenient body?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

A golden article. I agree with author. There is a slight addition.
Discontent a in small doses very helpful. Serves the pacemaker from for its-. Say this, as holder of the Trina Venus Long, as man a satisfied its-. For example, I have weight far not an ideal, and I happily a. And surrounding,, too, see me attractive, only only schityvaya my state of. And there is no incentive major, sit on diet. Recently (my Venus was on my ASTs) engulfed in society dam in age from 30 until 45 years, where each! Made on operations lifting faces, belly, breast, correction lips, eye. Westerners all optimistic, business, educated, akess admirers. Realized, that in this issue I "the rogue man." Such is now reality.

Helen wrote:

Got it, that in this issue I "the rogue man." Such is now reality.

Flatly with you not agree! Itself already to such a line'm a match, when need to rethink on the subject. And know that I think?

Helen wrote:

Ladies all optimistic, business, educated, akess admirers.

And admirers they for what have? You not was asking them this question? Part of image? Part of prestige? And if not the and not the, how to know, that this "worship" present? :/
I not want say, that not need to follow a. I want say, that easily love or, rich and successful. Until these Westerners on Again, yes, they have admirers have. But after all the case, when man loses all. And in primarily, its health. When you not can, physically not can walk in gym. That remains? Remains the, that disappear not can under any circumstances. This yours internal, your baggage, your potential. And this see given not to everyone. Here is the, who in you this ??? and appreciate and will present. For whom you regulation represent value under "any weather." In my opinion, this and only this Context value.

Lena, and not sweat it on this about! In late all, have us have all Uranus (stands out, we simply not can not be the originals.

A admirers they for what have? You not was asking them this question? Part of image? Part of prestige? And if not the and not the, how to know, that this "worship" present?

So admirers have like not ask - need they or not subject his of worship
They by themselves emerge)

Incidentally, I necessarily d in awoke age (as only will emerge the need to do although))
Because me very like well-groomed and beautiful people - and itself I, too, to this but

Юля wrote:

because me very like well-groomed and beautiful people - and itself I, too, to this but

My God, and whom not like beautiful and well-groomed? And who to this not seeks? Here speech something about friend commanded.

All-???, wow ability people not to hear each other! Can be think, that I urge walk chushkami neukhozhennymi!

Радуга wrote:

As these Westerners on Again, yes, they have admirers have. But after all the case, when man loses all. And in primarily, its health. When you not can, physically not can walk in gym. That remains? Remains the, that disappear not can under any circumstances. This yours internal, your baggage, your potential. And this see given not to everyone. Here is the, who in you this ??? and appreciate and will present. For whom you regulation represent value under "any weather." In my opinion, this and only this Context value.

These Westerners not its sculptor having created-character exactly as described :D, not superficial, and the keen minds are, order people. Simply watch a thus. Sphere external species have them aktsentirovana.

Helen wrote:

Sphere external species have them aktsentirovana.

I it come to for!

And I for :brun: But only for other. Having listened, rasskazki the ladies about 4-'s hour anesthesia that gets you, about tetanus, something not want such price be beautiful. But here all deal in stimulus, in goal, in the quest for external perfection.

Helen wrote:

having listened, rasskazki the ladies about 4-'s hour anesthesia that gets you, about tetanus, something not want such price be beautiful.

Overall anaesthesia data life roughly on 4 year. So me talked doctors.
And at all, I think, that these Westerners simply in psyche kompleksuyut about his age, not can with him live.

And worst for a, I think, need to on example Sophie Lauren.
P. S. Incidentally, I into a under knife surgeon (plasticheskogo). About than now in general something although and not regret, but. Can be was would and indispensable without this. Did I this sake of first husband (in primarily) in 1996.

Morozz wrote:

P. S. Incidentally, I into a under knife surgeon (plasticheskogo). About than now in general something although and not regret, but. Can be was would and indispensable without this. Did I this sake of first husband (in primarily) in 1996.

IRA, and this experience as something influenced the quality of relations and something in you the most within changed?

Радуга wrote:

-il, and this experience as something influenced the quality of relations and something in you the most within changed?

On the quality of relations not affected, unfortunately. :(
But this helped me to remove one domestic complex, with very big.
The only, that iai?yaaao - sooner or later again will have through this pass. Here is you minus, that offsets all pros :(

Morozz wrote:

That you minus, that offsets all pros

In my opinion, not the only. However every here decides himself.

Body psikhokorrektsiya

We psikhokorrektsiya different from other methods those, that here communication psychotherapist with the patient as is undertaken not on language words, but on language bodies.

That represents a this language? On fact, have bodies there is not one, and two language: External language bodies - a mimic, gestures and posture bodies) - serves social role. The second same, domestic language bodies - corporal sensations, or signals subconscious - serves for vnutrilichnostnogo communication, for dialogue between clear conscience and sub consciousness. Hence psychological problems is rendered as misunderstanding man language own bodies, his repeat negligence to cues from subconscious. The therapist same serves as the interpreter with corporal language on electromagnetic disclosure.

That represent words this language? This not that different, as cues subconscious, signal analysis role assault sensations, their symbolic significance. Of them and is shaped cosmogonies vocabulary language bodies. In psikhokorrektsionnoy work most often account for conceptual program "black pages" this dictionary, with whom are linked diskomfortnye corporal sensations. So our cursory "vocabulary" corporal language, in the groundwork which Olshansky known schemes W. By Reich and A. Lowen, madam, and also work domestic psychologists have discovered (recall W. Baskakova) and personal experience author, we start precisely with these pages.

The most frequent subconscious the bodily "goes" in this area - headaches. Their symbolic significance varies in dependence from isolate pains:

And) in the frontal area - are associated with problems choice, decision-making or subjectively period of "intellectual deficit";

It comes) in temporal area - are linked with chronic tensions back muscle inflammation (stiskivanie, jaw) and thereby with unspoken replicas of samoopravdaniya, averting critics in its worded. Their can be the call "headaches objections";

In) pain in parietal area often mixes with vegetativnymi either, and while simultaneously feeling absence of reliance – with the crisis’national identity, especially under border disorders personality;

G) Syarheychyk, back the surface neck - with mother such isolate often are linked problems responsibility, neizzhityy fear punishment with hand parents (prisons were overcrowded drive "drag head in shoulders", "ponuraya" posture with first fill head);

Afghan) pain, covering head from all sides, of compressed, as tight "cap" or severe "helmet" (in medical literature such head pain described as "helmet nevrastenika") - a sign of a common mental tensions ("headaches tension").

2. Neck- inadequacy of speech expression, asymmetric--the as problems with voice (especially under social phobia is), and also ", hysterical clump" in toothache. On expression A. Lowen, madam, man "'s tied up to reality" on two the Poles his bodies, i.e. in area stop sign and top heads. So often violation of psychological equilibrium is accompanied by diskomfortnymi safe, taking spanning both pole bodies, and because something corporal problems in area heads and neck often mixes with painful taking in feet (that long been in Reflexotherapy).

3. Plechevoy belt -held back by belligerence (in camping on CHAMPION Constructive); block social contacts, with contacts active, publicize before body movement, of warehouses on their own initiative. Range of past is spreading from formal handshakes until heart embrace means.

4. Grudnaya cell:

And) front the surface breast, especially in the center of the breast, several ostentatious in area hearts - problems, associated with communicating (narrow circle contacts, communication with close people);

It comes) back the surface, or upper part of backs (including area to the blades) - the bodily reflection away, caused by nedobrozhelatelstvom surrounding, betrayal of (symbolic "blow in the back").

5. synchronized belly- also connected with communicating, but covering more a wide circle social contacts (in including associated with professional, business communication).

6. synchronized hips- the absence of reliable support with hand surrounding and in the same time the need decision-responsible decisions, present entail significant living changes (hence secondary the benefits, associated with desire avoid need alone "shoulder severe cargo"). Discomfort in backache enters in orthodoxal-psychological syndrome absence of reliance - his masks on body level serve "lumbar vertebra osteochondrosis", problems with kolennymi joint and in the steps of.

7) Taz, ejaculation- sexuality and leadership (motivation for the power).

8) Legs
And) area thighs - podavlyaemaya sexuality. Typically, meets have women, under this especially are typified by excess fat sediment, that creates "heavy" figure (in literature can be find name "syndrome mermaids");

It comes) have his kneecaps joints - passivity, block initiatives, when pain in joints "not gives move overcome." Secondary (psychological) the benefits pains in joints in a whole connected with self-justification man its passivity - such pain "is shackled from on batty and yet." Partly in origins such pains play role her repressed "kids ’" forms manifestations of aggressiveness, that especially applies to problems with kolennymi joint (desire to childishly "to stamp my feet foot", to insist in sight);

In) foot - problems with fulcrum, as in physical, so and in metaphorically diminishing, appropriate louenovskomu "zazemleniyu."

In a whole need say about importance of and broad prevalence Psychosomatic disorders problems with his spinal column, who are symbolic expression moreover, that man their the body feels as would physical severity of living difficulties. Problems man "shoulders" on themselves, and if under their weight of he bends, becomes incapable assert its position, then surrounding referring his "spineless." Precisely such disorder comprise corporal the groundwork popularity camping on BC "manual therapy", on fact, - often procedures "undisclosed psychotherapy" (the term W. Mainstream Savialova).

What origins described above "besslovesnykh messages"? As nor paradoxically, although they and besslovesny, but pervonachalnoprednaznacheny not for own consciousness, and for communication with another person - truth, with man one-the only, the most close. For communication child with own mother.

Similar the bodily expression of of emotions emerges already in really early age, have Breast-child and represents not that different, as messages for mothers, inextricably with him associated with the help corporal responsiveness (make way for empathy). In this dvuedinstve mother as would serves role consciousness, and child - unconscious. Thereby, along with screaming and contact eye, the bodily expression of of emotions serves child for attract attention mothers and goad its to an urgent appeasing the his needs - his state of on so much gut-, unconscious on level causes have mothers too meek response, as in the mirror reflecting discomfort child.

Gradually, on least psychological growth, this emotional basic mechanism trails place has been a matter of processes. And so various psychological problems, and especially didn disorder, associated with replacement of emotions, are viewed as "a return in childhood", to pathetic way expression of emotions "all the body." That is why solve such problems is designed training human "culture of emotions", or practical skills emotional samokotnrolya with the help practices of corporeal psychotherapy.

http://www.sunhome.ru/psychology/11090/p1

Many run article :cool: A among other methods correction - telesku I simply adore :love: Our body - an excellent indicator our psychological problems :). Even simply of physical Nargruzka on body - absolves tension, fatigue and "clears brains" :rolleyes:

And I always with cats lament. Here is from whom magnificent contact with its cell :surprise:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » An inconvenient body?