Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » I have such reflections in the last time. – my mentality among Southern quite

I have such reflections in the last time. – my mentality among Southern quite

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

I have such reflections in the last time. – my mentality among Southern quite not the traditional, sharply is from modern post-patriarchal. Smiled pro era Aquarii, and realized, that if would I was born in conceals this era, then – my mentality among Southern perhaps vpisalos would in a common picture, but on the dawn era Aquarii me mostly perceive as "not from the world stingy." – my comprehension very it seems on comprehension the Osho (if read the), wasn that differs in some moments. But after all – my the Sun even not in Vodolee. And I 133333334 people, from whom the Sun in Vodolee and even personal planet there same, but their thinking not particularly different from modern post-patriarchal, wasn that they slightly more are free, but increasingly same within traditions. So where I have embarked on different comprehension from the traditional? I after all even openly say and write about offense, some people even accept his and are beginning: - to be reconstructed, truth, only solar enrouted. And here is that thought. Can be on me felt retro-planet?

Have Liudmila in FaceBook've given subject about ? planets. Are interested retro-Saturn. I have he in question in 3 House. As realized, have people retro-Saturn can manifest itself differently: From complex inferiority until struggle for freedom will and behavior. I have with early childhood was precisely the struggle for themselves, for their freedom outpouring, resisted around the, that saisse and was forcing do on-low. Retro-Saturn has opposition to Venus in Vodolee in 9 House. And again traced many for a: A man me can likes, I can meet with him, but as only a man is beginning to from me something demand (woman must to do this-this-and this, or wants to be, for example, the only, to I more nor with whom not met ah camping on D.) I instantaneously'm blacking out on you from men, interest to him disappears. This retro-Saturn clearly preclude a stable relations due to lack of traditional way of wife (I have even Long on kuspide 9 homes in Vodolee). A man can me ask about some things and can be I this request perform an, but file demands and installations he not can, I have immediately arises desire to to disperse. Retro-Saturn I have manages 7 and 8 homes. And here is even: I have the Sun in the early Capricorn in 6 House, and this the Goat, is obtained, manages, too, retro-Saturn. This same utterly a different picture, than the traditional the Sun in an. And I increasingly been mulling, why I have not are manifest kozerozhi traits, and even regarded themselves streltsom.

Even I have there is retro-Jupiter on kuspide 12 homes in Taurus, in Trina to Old in an. Mercury almost on kuspide 8 homes (1.5 gr) with hand 7 homes.

Retro-Jupiter developing own religious, philosophical or ideological beliefs, ideals, and even own morality, instead of, to simply to accept what his instruct. He seeks to intuitively find answers on challenges before him questions and finds their himself.

Retro-Jupiter I have horror-film on full program, I have indeed as would their ideals, beliefs and morality, unconventional for our society. Give itself questions and find answers. Often write about his retrospect on their partnership relations.

Even here is that. Despite the, that with childhood differed mirovospriyatiem, I increasingly same allows "dress" on themselves just taking some clothes over traditional society. Me talked, that need to be "such-and-such" and I even honestly've tried American in tradition. But even then I was arguing and have been rebelling, required an modicum any freedom thought and action. And when in 2009 was transit Pluto through the Sun here is then I have happened as if rebirth, I slung it with themselves this another just taking some clothes over and has become talk openly about its philosophy life, not Batservice nor under whom.

Can be whether retro Saturn and Jupiter in courses Natale considered as basic "poborschiki" free and virtual equals relations to a man and woman without ustanok "a leading-leads"? And also the, that marriage not would still loyalty one partner with its own if romanticism've deflated, and simply as the need for development and nourishing children, their sustained and daily communicate verbally with family father and mother (camping on E. In my philosophy marriage - this stability and friendship, and for gateway emotions, if, of course, there is on this desire and need).

If need my data. 23.12.1976, 17 :0 0, Tallinn, Estonia.

Last edited by Svea (Feb 25 2011 21:02:57)

Svea wrote:

You can whether retro Saturn and Jupiter in courses Natal considered as basic "poborschiki" free and virtual equals relations to a man and woman without ustanok "a leading-leads"?

Svea, your question I would not have created to discuss in forum format. This strongly pulling on full-blown, and, therefore, paid legal. Think, here deal not retro planet Saturn and Jupiter - Zeus. Times you bet question, means, has place what something an inconvenient place, some spotyk in own system convictions. If so, his need to find and voice. Then and the answer will come.

Радуга wrote:

has place what something an inconvenient place, some spotyk in own system convictions

Thank you!
I not felt no spotyka in his system, contrary, I happy nowadays, that I have there is such a system within. T. E. For me this at all not the problem, simply was interestingly think where can be instructions on – my comprehension.

And why I not felt this as problem, because this system gives me opportunity to come to unconditional love, when love spite nor on that, that would man you not did. Remember, we talked you have in FaceBook pro my the gap with podruoy? So here is after it I have was a similar the situation even with another person and here is then I understood, that under the entire is, that represented a Different man virtually full freedom, increasingly same I expected the answer, decent relations me, to me crave the, too,. And if expected answer not was, I as would losing its face, my do have. Here is then I understood, that on fact I not loved, times I put conditions answer. The real love can be only without conditions, without demands and of fear losing. After this understanding of something clicked I have in anybody and I easily restored relations with these two people.

Svea wrote:

T. E. For me this at all not the problem, simply was interestingly think where can be instructions on – my comprehension.

Javadxan, it is understandable.

Svea wrote:

Remember, we talked you have in FaceBook pro my the gap with podruoy?

Yes, of course! :yep:

Svea wrote:

Legile si celelalte acte love can be only without conditions, without demands and of fear losing.

Agree with you :) personally for me this until unattainable ideal.

Svea wrote:

After this understanding of something clicked I have in anybody and I easily restored relations with these two people.

Now something has changed? You have become internally closer to each other?

Радуга wrote:

Now something has changed? You have become internally closer to each other?

This this state of. I not experienced the his on horizontally closer-further, it oschutilos on vertically - became higher and easier. T. E. I starters look on the, that me before does it rankle as would with positions higher and these things me more not pulses. Me at all now seems, that any imputed love - this development relations on horizontally, camping on E. Closer-further, and if suddenly relations are removed - this is perceived painfully. And such love - this development relations on vertically, when you get up higher and approximation-undoing already not play an overriding role.

Last edited by Svea (Feb 27 2011 16:26:36)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » I have such reflections in the last time. – my mentality among Southern quite