Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » Performance health.

Performance health.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

, big dong all! Look at themes, but the that concerns as something quite on the hip always urgent themes health, unfortunately, not has found (am asking help, if I was't paying enough attention refers).
Me suffer question: If common transit performance conducive, for example, for treatment teeth (position and aspektatsiya Saturn, moon, Mars), and together with natalnymi in this period form tense. Say, for example, Long in Libra and Raque-a welcome time for treatment, and have human there, for example, reprisal compound or the opposition with vami or Saturn natalnym. Either, for example, transit Saturn with v or tend in trigone, and to my Saturn devouring his children the opposition. Here is and sit, I am racking head, when better something, to effectively treatment was and without episodes, and her teeth rotting away on-quietly :crazy:

Sonechko, hello! On my view, navigate need to on especially its natalnoy maps. If you have Rak is mired in 12 house, then, despite a welcome position moon in signs, personally you can’problems. And at all, I would you advised pick a a welcome time for upraviteley 1, 6 and 10 homes.

Rainbow, thank, modicum something have made it clear. Intuitively feel, that need to in primarily navigate on birth map, yes and some can get a little weird in past to this sklonyayut.12 house in Libra, means, under those respects in Libra in 12 House better not treat. And at all, inclination is to what quite many intricacies of: I have always the problem-is... is rotting under the root of the teeth, apparently, in attention to accept Pluto (Chinese system. 1 at home) (now as times Saturn has found on my Pluto), and have someone contrary -plomby not held on.

Солнышко wrote:

Rainbow, thank, modicum something have made it clear.

Yes not for that :)

Солнышко wrote:

12 house in Libra, means, under those respects in Libra in 12 House better not treat

Here is this accurately! If borrow Aries as significator heads and faces, then:
1. To Wesam this will be the opposition
2. 12 house this accurately not ice in this case.

Солнышко wrote:

now as times Saturn has found on my Pluto

3. Plus Saturn is moving on Wesam, forming symbolic kvadraturu to ram had a. But this not reason deferred treatment, of course.

Солнышко wrote:

in attention to accept Pluto (Chinese system. 1 at home)

Want believe, want - there is no (I not know as this explain), but I why something was certain, that you have Pluto manages 1 st home :blush:

. Build up transit opposition Neptune to natalnomu Saturn devouring his children in 27om throes Leo 10 homes increasingly-??? table not passes: Bone claws continues to rasstvoryatsya in direct sense! Even year influence opposition will! That to do-mind not'll do my -sidet wait even year, futile making "nurples", which, according to doctors, in the best case cashing process. Or this's psychosomatic.

Me, as the dentist a doctor (truth am orthopedics) interestingly.
If there is desire to can be inspect your problem.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » Performance health.