Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Astrological magazines and newspapers)

Astrological magazines and newspapers)

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Exactly, here is someone reads astroperiodiku? And there is whether at all attainable?
The only journal, a. I has found for statement - "Astrology." Heard?! Read the?!
Was looking through couple of old magazines - nach.90-'s -There's many cabinet) But now, I understand, in osnovnom- books issue, and then still there is no.

Generally, share!

Greetings! I before smiled, and "astrology", too,. Then renounced periodiki, except VShKovskogo our of (he now pay). Then (in 90’s) in astrology still little-witted, so interestingly been all. And now, when more-less time come what something understanding of (albeit faraway highly), want the most pay priorities, buying books on interesuyuschey topics. And then now sites heap, material there a fucking fortune, up on the not want. Although value astroperiodiki not try. :)

Newspaper Astrolog
Journal Astrology

Publisher and founder Vladimir Kopilov.
Newspaper is issued with (let-God memory) 1990 or 91 year. Journal began exits on few years later.

Messenger VShKA (about than Lena already mentioned).

Were and other.
In 1991 Began publishing journal Ourania, in general, good was on those times (especially adjusted for hunger on literature). But in late 90-'s stopped be allocated -- were and notorious, died Tatiana Antonyan, chief editor of.
Now on the very base remained the publishing house with same entitled -- rolls astrologicheskuyu literature.

Went journal "Russian astrology" under ed. B. Izraitelya -- but this long.
Went Vestnik of NSGI (this when VShKA actively at developing underground foreign contacts) -- but, too, long, in mid-90-'s deal was.

Still, perhaps, in many cities their publications were. For example, in Novosibirsk magazines "small coworking astrologer", "My astrologer," We and all your astrology ", newspapers were -- in general,, appeared in forgotten and very long. Still that I recall "Vestnik of Tomsk astrotsentra",, too, in mid-90-'s.

except VShKovskogo our of (he now pay)

And as he you Len? Seen couple of Numbers - some... went through. More-less interesting've given in the process ice)

want the most pay priorities, buying books on interesuyuschey topics

, too, so do. But on journals I'm resting, if on books think, then magazines -otdushina) Meanwhile more a pretty woman does.
So and want something such a nenapryazhnogo, easy, but not empty.

And then now sites heap

Heap something heap, but.
When I starters study astrology, then I have even phones not was. Then needed, for programs. And Internet opened for themselves not so long, before only mail enjoyed. Here is so.
And all staff-books (a. Zainteresovali), I, printing right now, camping on K. Not can to read for leave the computer on.

Newspaper Astrolog
Journal Astrology

Tanja, and you read their?! As there environment?
Here is I have lies the Wheel Time. So I even not smiled. Look at. At all nothing not'm hooked.

Yes. Many all, 'm, was in 90-'s.
Me the apparently from old -Astrologiya age the 20th - there many articles curiously. For me informative became not with perspective information, but as historical document.

Iriani wrote:

Tanya, and you read their?! As there environment?

Read.
In magazine are outfitted with quite serious research.
Incidentally, Aluska there time from time is printed (on my memory twice seen, although could that-either and miss).

Iriani wrote:

That I have lies the Wheel Time. So I even not smiled. Look at. At all nothing not'm hooked.

And, pro him since forgotten. This the League Commonwealth astrologers rolls, Tuesday, Dilanyan and Boris Boyko. Before something tseplyalo, something not very -- in the last time unsupportable to read.

Astrology. Age twentieth -- remember-remember, as same. On dust how many years is worth, periodically made there destabilized. And with interest perelistyvaetsya (and sometimes and 4-1-1 what deliberately precisely there drip irrigation).

And, I've forgotten still.
Shestopalov and Ko in the early 90-'s journal "Seva" issue started, but there just nothing Numbers ‘, something I have even in e-mail be should.
Still 13th then same magazine "Home astrologer" was distributed for several years, this roughly 91-92. (More precisely can I merely, I have all numbers his there are, simply not under hand, with booking need).

Iriani wrote:

And as he you Len? Seen couple of Numbers - some... went through. More-less interesting've given in the process ice)

Yes in a whole is not a bad thing, quite informative.

Iriani wrote:

when I starters study astrology, then I have even phones not was. Then needed, for programs. And Internet opened for themselves not so long, before only mail enjoyed. Here is so.

The same the, first regarded all on calculator. Now something beauty.

Радуга wrote:

Ta same the, first regarded all on calculator. Now something beauty.

Yeeeow, as zapuschenno. :) ))
Except jokes, 5 years considered increasingly-increasingly manually accounted for. And I OK still a bore in this terms of: Table Platsidus gives step 4 minutes for calculation ICJ, here is is mired in interval (and usually so and happened), sitting, do the math about with precision. Minutes and out so 3 on map be moving away, find meticulously, all aspects of, draw it. But, until one is-chertish, such Gipsy information go!
Now something quickly -- times-times and map. Although pounding, to read in this map would still account for. Sometimes and hour, and two sitting and are you staring at, are you staring at.

Aluska there time from time is printed

Where? Where? And with than)

something I have even in e-mail be should

:rolleyes:

I have all numbers his there are

Tatyan, here is's Iovely! Have you such treasures and zalezhy) Wu you in gostyakh should be so interestingly! :)

Modicum I and starters engage, when computers were, but regarded the first time, too, manually. Until chertish-'d you think - and, is true, huge Plast goes.
With one hand, now - looked -uvidel, ah, sit -podumal. Although when process not goes I'm manually refractory to map and considered.

Sometimes and hour, and two sitting and are you staring at, are you staring at.

And then -BA! For couple of seconds all stand in the seats, the picture is clear. , too, such a chip)

Where is? Where? And with than)

In magazine Astrology. Under their real name is printed (it, like, not secret :))
These its articles, truth, and in networks are hanging -- on Astrolayfe (in section "Article") in including. Pro stones and pro revolution their eyes seen and in magazine.

Wu you such treasures and zalezhy)

Il-, I have a huge a library. Astrology, on allied projects somehow disciplines. Yes and so a huge.
Astrology with the outset bounced any, category: Uraniidae all numbers -- too long around the this I'm 'spinning', perhaps.

A then -BA! For couple of seconds all stand in the seats, the picture is clear. , too, such a chip)

Ah, if it comes still some clients this explain. And also some jealous either norovyaschim to what Hotel colleagues.

Regyna wrote:

Pro stones and pro revolution their eyes seen and in magazine.

I smiled, produces very derive impression :yes:

Iriani wrote:

Whilst I and starters engage, when computers were, but regarded the first time, too, manually. Until chertish-'d you think - and, is true, huge Plast goes.

The same the most the. I sometimes I take simply in coupons given free'm discharging position planets. Something uh-huh, Church, rascherchivayu, there-here. Then. Bang-bang. And one starts TO SEE ANYONE map.

All are a good evening! Girls, someone oldest esoteric Vestnik of VShKA? Released # 1 for 2007 year, me particularly there liked article Galina Vasilchenko "Goroskop stories". , it is a pity that we "fabulous" training have ditched, stories all same give many astrological information. In this article analyzed a fairy tale pro Dyuymovochku. Can be, try discuss?

Lena, I received 2 days ago, but still not done reading that until this articles.

There an interesting moment there is - this definition of of the lunar knots Aoyama, so say.
If let us to discuss, open the a new subject.

've given. Truth very interesting article. Let us we'll practice according to surveyed in it schemes?

Татьяна wrote:

Let us we'll practice according to surveyed in it schemes?

Let us :) Wu us in "samovarnom" podforume has remained a fairy tale "nerazobrannaya" pro Little Red Riding Hood, seems. Can be try.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Astrological magazines and newspapers)