Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » This will be interestingly all.

This will be interestingly all.

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

On previous topic me said, that influence stars recognize not all astrologers, from what, of course, stars not were upset. Astrologers lose more, than they. So, friends, talk about stars.
Setting: Put have zamerzayuschego glass and a wispy cloud crystal drawing on offense, forms sophisticated pattern everything aura. Imprint, which continues to exist and on the photo and even tea leaves, on which soothsayers syndicated about life. All space imbued with Space magnetism, foresee elusive movement which entrusted Astrology.
If mechanical clock hold about increasing, then between platter, where the issues the pendulum, will encounter modicum and minor magnetic field, but well ample, that would thwart mayatniku, keep on turning there-here lead to lag or ubystreniyu time. Similar processes occur and in human aura, namagnichennoy stars and planets in moment birth.
But horoscope this only contour map, strollers that and ship types- wet paint on roads life.
Astrology understands a complex nature of human inequality, where factor deterrence in social growth are far from not economic conditions, and emotsionalno- strong-willed quality themselves people, reflected in their horoscopes. Owing to this separate representatives society so and not manages step over through expected them nature borders affordable.
Significance predictions by profaniruetsya society, that even any karmic protection of, lest not avoid cold splashes trouble, and toughen up the stamina spirit ons rocky path perfection. Only on slope years this understood astrologer Sergei Vronsky, which then stood at forecasts Hitler, Pavlovich Beria, to Stalin, in, L.Brezhnev from, Yeltsin and even president the US J. Bush oldest. As extraordinary a consultant for high point town, for clock until demise Gagarin, warned his about deadly dangers. But Yura responded; I, aaneaou, man military and not can not fly. And struck by vami Long, in connecting with star hip 87833, that in the eye constellation Snow, in horoscope was right Gagarin, points to it's pioneer prematurely pogibayuschego from ceasefire and metal.
Obvious phrase, that stars are not forced, and impel us, conceals, that this impulse so powerfully, that under his influence man loses sometimes instinct of self-preservation in searching for hoped-for conditions for assertiveness, believing, that this truly the free choice.
What forces was pushed iiav.org, throw house in 19 years and fit bum until Moscow 1300km.? Not guiding whether star Hadar (star), with which in his horoscope was right the Sun in connecting, that placed on radiant mind, heralding a high position. (The sun in horoscope was right, figure assertiveness).
And in horoscope was right Mao Dze-a wine, the Sun in connecting with star Kaus. Borealis, community on shameful actions and infamous glory. (His call for obliteration of birds, for protection crop, led to vast some WERMA Web sites bugs, and sovereign sparrows abroad, and his words, that the Chinese many eat, have led to demise from hunger 38 million Peasants)
In horoscope was right Einstein's stars Ras Algeti and ? Capricorni, point to ability to revealed secret knowledge and to leave a useful footprint descendents.
And have Hitler star World, constellation China, you tempted to thus knowledge with goal domination over world.
In particular J. Kennedy, the Sun in connecting with star Aldebran constellation Taurus, points to high office and deadly enemies.
Have Zhirinovsky the Sun with star CAAF, community to acute speech and expose social secrets embodied.
And in particular Leonardo yes Vinci star constellation Southern the Cross, ? Crucis, CPN intuition in study hidden processes human nature.
But of the assorted celebrities, with deep absent until our days, only have Nostradamus's there is compound the sun with person Fatsies, (Equat. coordinates Facies - M22). This underscores, that in the consciousness of this human lost events that must happen in history humanity, arrival "a new law", preduprezhdayuschem about facing this trials and harrowing dislocations. Thus, except the Zodiac, there is mass other constellations, not less significant, with perspective, their influence on people.
Of course, one only compounds sun with star not enough for solutions to this fate, but one thing is clear, that Ptolemy even in than 2 th century, not was wrong, amounting characteristics's finest and planetary influences.
In 2012 with Fatsies will compound Pluto, whose influence stems with to evangelical izrecheniem "about time scatter the of stones and their the upstream lie."
In this ties arises question to astrologers; that this means?

A respected Aquarian, zavsyagdatayam this site, already very long not interesting since reflections (those more skopirovnnye from different sources) about contradictions in astrology, yes and themselves of general astrological reasoning, popular of, too,. They, all are busy concrete obschestvenno- useful hard. So that self augment its egos you here not manages.
Conscious not says, implies not knows.

wrote:

So that self augment its egos you here not manages.

Public-a useful labor implies free work. Where same then please on wallets closed, for consultation? However deal not in this.
That concerns of an, then initially poke and prod at its nose on source of "slizannogo" material, before, as at to blame.
"Gagging me his mouth", you argue for interests not numerous participants Forum, and only his ruler.
On previous topic, me predicted something contrary my desire, that into astrology is considered bad tone. And you pay would issued in role realizatora this prophecy?
I same predict shall not pass, but only type the number of 246 days, over which need to some whom think, on parts of health and future welfare. In doubt?
But on moment the publication 11 March 17 :01: 58, an articles on this Forum about 12.03.2011g., in Japan, too, increasingly was quietly.
In this ties announce, that time stagnation, rotten stereotypes thinking, moral corruption, passed.
As would Japan not was astonished when I understood mighty mind, but in stores this countries were selling dirty womens panties edged, for men perverts. But if many mean trick were crazy with hands in previous era, then in current, this fraught with highly SAFETY consequences.
Warn! Not cross a path forces World and Enlightenment "
Us too many, and too strong. Luck all.

quarian wrote:

"gagging me his mouth", you argue for interests not numerous participants Forum, and only his ruler.
On previous topic, me predicted something contrary my desire, that in astrology is considered bad tone. And you pay would issued in role realizatora this prophecy?
I same predict shall not pass, but only type the number of 246 days, over which need to some whom think, on parts of health and future welfare. In doubt?

Aquarian, goes threats, let and in hidden form, unacceptably on our Forum. If you not should learn its behavior on Forum, access to him will you closed.

quarian wrote:

But on moment the publication 11 March 17 :01: 58, an articles on this Forum about 12.03.2011g., in Japan, too, increasingly was quietly.
In this ties announce, that time stagnation, rotten stereotypes thinking, moral corruption, passed.
As would Japan not was astonished when I understood mighty mind, but in stores this countries were selling dirty womens panties edged, for men perverts. But if many mean trick were crazy with hands in previous era, then in current, this fraught with highly SAFETY consequences.

Incidentally, I, too, in love, why same Japan inherited. Japan indeed surprises number of dirty under piety and or traditions. I have in FaceBook was boyfriend, which did many recorded about Japanese men and women. Ah this nightmare, that there is happening. Such a sense of, that is faring sexual revolution, and in more nekrasivom platforms, than this was in 60-, xx in Europe.
When man or country face by any losses - this anonymity, that need to to change thinking and path.

quarian wrote:

In 2012 with Fatsies will compound Pluto, whose influence stems with to evangelical izrecheniem "about time scatter the of stones and their the upstream lie."
In this ties arises question to astrologers; that this means?

I not prof. An astrologer, but well learn using on parts of Bible.
The beginning of era have affects book Revelations New Deal Testament. Quote "there is time to scatter stones and there is time to collect stones" from Old Testament, loath to era have VD not applies. If take theoretically, Pluto is destroying the, that prevents develop, move in pace over time, and through Fatsies comes the new law. In New Testament was said, that in new time will "return Jesus", camping on E. As would are to come, at a new the Prophet, bringing a new spirit and movement. Will whether this the Prophet concrete man or this will be something nekonkretnoe it is difficult say. In over revelation increasingly leaked as happens redirection humanity from one era in another. If simply rely on past compounds Pluto with Fatsiesom can be enter finger at past, because as era been.

Last edited by Svea (Mar 14 2011 20:23:06)

Svea wrote:

rely on past compounds Pluto with Fatsiesom can be enter finger at past, because as era been.

Thank you Svea. Of course seek analogies in the events past, present and future not always justified. Because development life goes on spiral, another phase of which partly recycles events previous, but as cannot be twice enter in one and tighter water, so and planet on an end to the cycle are returning in a renewed place marked episode.
Meanwhile, with topping some indicators analogy well possible. So, in 2012, will compound Pluto with person Fatsies. In previous times such compound was in 1516g. Time amp; D 95 breakthroughs Martin Luther and the beginning of Reformation, with exploit the rift the Church on Catholics and Protestants, that led to shocks, unrest, numerous victims and varfolomeevskoy night. In one only the farmer war Congresses had more 100 thousand Man, that on those times very many.
But Reformation preceded centuries-old abuses Catholic church, in particular, the absurd sale sins for money (Judaism).
And the new law Luther not only terribly shook it the world, but and has updated his, that fit characteristics astronaut Fatsies and Pluto.
Aside from other things Pluto in astrology affects development atomic energy, it is no coincidence that his name is named Plutonium. But known, that this is not only fuel for yadern. Power plants, but and was build weapons mass destruction. So it is no coincidence that, 6 August 1945, types was in coordinates seats location Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But little who knows, that nuclear blow was pre-emptive, because in end of this same August Japan itself was intent on bounce on the US dirty bomb - radioactive grafitovuyu dust, that speciall German submarines, from razbomblenykh in Norway reactors. One of such boats, with containers on board gave up in capturing on military base in the US spring 1945.
So destruction Japan, contributed to its the subsequent revival, that well behind in characteristics Pluto.

wrote:

If you not should learn its behavior on Forum,

With first minutes on Forum my behavior was cultural. Thank you Tatiana for warning.
Let us hope, that it treats all participants.

A respected, Aquarian, I took on themselves labor find you in networks and
Remaining within kulturnosti, putting ssylochku on Astropro , that would all wishing to on Astrodome could contact with entertainments articles and estimate your greater love to Astrologers.
If from whom still remained doubt, who before us - http://astropro.ru/astrology/?uid=7909

Last edited by (Mar 15 2011 14:35:14)

Aquarian
Think, camping on K. Will compounds with Fatsiesom, respectively increasingly same will breakthrough in something new, it is unclear-a foggy for previous generations, but necessary. Revising something previous. May well be and cleavages, and struggle, but increasingly this needs for further perestroika humanity. And stems all of this will, Netimer all, with freedom. Even if watch that is happening on its the east, in countries, where always was is strong patriarchal medical power. Is faring explosion struggle for freedom.

Last edited by Svea (Mar 15 2011 15:39:37)

wrote:

I took on themselves labor find you in networks and
Putting ssylochku

Yesterday Vasily explained you, that knows me and thanking you for letter and honesty, clear responded, what the difference under whose name comes information, importantly that would this was truth.
Not you tease themselves. Why seek dirt there, where its there is no. In such cases evil languages'm making this up its. Not upodoblyaytes. Why you OuTdone this, each my Nikolai? From me no one, no harm there is no. Developers not otshibayu have fixing astrologers, moreover, wake to expand borders qualifications. Reef. There is things more interesting to discuss, than personal antipathy.

Each my Aquarian, personal antipathies there is no.
Simply you came on ephemerides forum andre trying subject question foundations astrology, that quite not know. Therefore you, as least, obidili astrologers, which these and live. Hence and engender reaction.
Believe me you not the first and unfortunately not the latest, who tries to us impose their of truth.
But it's a shame not this, and the that you, like would man decent, the developed spiritually, and interest to astrology you have,
But in the same time mistakenlyre trying judge, what you, sorry, not reputation.
Aquarian, and why would you not to do on training in what any astrologicheskuyu school.
Think, you was would very interestingly, and certainly HDDs had unxepectedly gone would in life. Or, at least, on an end to the dropping out, you would have been able more have and difference between pursue debate. Although by the time you have would quite disappeared your doubts in truth astrological knowledge. Believe me, they not so are simple, as seem on first glance, ah and all your spiritual a seeker lie in its basis.

Last edited by (Mar 16 2011 09:23:40)

Greetings Svea.
Here is on Japan even can be watch, formula amount H1 + [Ura-Plu], government on coordinates Tokyo.
Uranium - lord has tension, as in body, so and in nature, this planet characterizes electromagnetic force, changes gravity which is reflected on able health rights and of the globe. And mechanism any earthquake, stroke, heart attack - this growing alienation tension, the latter a drop which, leads to irreversible and destructive defusing the with a gap tissue hearts, brain or the surface Earth. This the crux of the of law analogies reflected in unity deal micro and makromira.

wrote:

and why would you not to do on training in what any astrologicheskuyu school.

Thank you Nikolai for proposal offer. I and without this eternal disciple. But it me, that current rates astrology I anodyne in last life. And because in veracity this statements it is difficult to believe, then and to compare level of my sound knowledge with other astrologers believe irrelevant. Only not think, that I, like, pulling up nose and anything. I at all not love to speak, who more clever, that is the stupidest, who knows more, less. This very HMAS Success. Better to talk about affairs, and there the very a it turns out, who deeper and wider familiar with the subject of dispute.
But boosts skills in any Occult Art, Occultism craft, limited to only statistics number of of birth dates for horoscopes, impossible. Home appliances some more tinsel, please decipher not difficult and without astrology. However, if you call me on a competition, then will do so. Within old, tested traditions, you you solve historic mystery of killings J. Kennedy, and Open world convener this conspiracy. In turn, I in detail am about to solve any hung you horoscope, human, which you very well know, and I there is no. Agreed to?

Thank you Aquarian, long I so not laugh much. 8-)
You me offer solve the mystery, over which bet, and can be and are now spedsluzhby, and best analytical minds humanity.
And in return offer simple term human on his data birth? Truly you Aquarian, any drowning in verbal, sorry, shelukhe. Although, in general the I have there is its opinion about this murder of, but am asking excuse us, open only you, can be and on Forum (world not d, because my opinion for him is insignificant). But enleve you on word, homilies to tell about this man:
2. Noyabrya.1945 15.00. So. Altaysky the brink.
Although knew his only I, Astrologers on Forum the same can assess your of knowledge.
Goes?

Last edited by (Mar 16 2011 10:28:31)

wrote:

you me offer solve the mystery, over which bet, and can be and are now spedsluzhby, and best analytical minds humanity.

And who said, that will easily and simply? Hello Nikolai. Obviously, you me not so understood, I agreed on baton of for demonstrations not false, and outdated methods tabloid astrology. Of course, can be swim and on the surface ocean, laviruya between waves in accordance with lower draw Manasom Mercury. Not aware of the beauty and dispassion submarine realm Neptune. Me same Folders something, someone to prove to and those more confuse head. Nothing I beat not d, until you not Decide with my conditions of the game. Me less just worries, who, what not knows in this world.
Its question I can ease. For disclosure truth about Kennedy, needs mentor to consider horoscopes M. Monroe, Jacqueline Kennedy, brother Robert Kennedy and friend family Aristotle S. Onassis.
Recently me telephoned one familiar and told; if someone on Forum can draft horoscopes on these faces, correctly could explain known events of the time, then him will is warranted work astrologer in solid insurance, sports or model firm. Think, but twice in these game not play.

Respected astrologers! Forum is closed, so not spend its fervor on elucidation relations.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » This will be interestingly all.