Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Dubbed

Dubbed

Posts 1 to 20 of 205

About mudretse, Derme and Fifty people in here of Life
Once Sage, not enlightened Dao and not screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, behaved on the forest, when thinking about Fifty people in here of Life.
Suddenly on path from forests was ejected A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii and says:
- Sage, I you now bifidobacteria!
And sage, not enlightened Dao and not screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, committed to it, has begun to cry and escaped.

Morality: Shit fear - in wood not walk.

Behaved the same path the other Sage, enlightened Dao and not screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, behaved he, when thinking about Fifty people in here of Life.
Suddenly on path from forests was ejected A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii and says:
Sage, enlightened Dao and not screwed-up loafer on nature, responded:
- not, A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii, this I you bifidobacteria!
Have become they debate, bandy crooked words and match in Keys of Coolness. But Sage, enlightened Dao and not screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, proved stronger, than A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii. And you his.

Morality: Good again defeated evil, but have this victory disgusts a malign taste of.

Behaved for the same path and the other Sage, not enlightened Dao and screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, behaved on the forest, when thinking about Fifty people in here of Life.
Sage, not enlightened Dao and screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, responded:
- Yes’s $% @ I you and your’s $#% $@ parents, PI @ # $% &% $# ?ily ^ # @% $# @ # @ hoo $# @ # $% @!
And blow boot print... threw A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii far from paths. Path Sage became free, however strongly there was the smell shit, this is the.

Morality: I'm instructing you to Ilyin shit, - an unwritten law.

In another time behaved for the path still some Sage, enlightened Dao and screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, behaved on the forest, when thinking about Fifty people in here of Life.
Sage, enlightened Dao and screwed-up loafer on nature .lyublyu, not gracing nor word nor mournfully A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii, continued its way. And A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii ogorchilos, cried, is bolling over and woe is in more often Forests, for it obozhalo conversations with Godly.

Morality: When thinking about Fifty people in here of Life - not go down, go down until talk with shit, this is the.

Dobryi day! :yes:

Said so ply the "Don’t Pearls The Glass Bead Game – before pigs.."

With respect Nikolai. :bye:

Last edited by Николай (Jan 7 2007 15:36:58)

Not a funny dubbed (
If dubbed at all)

"Don’t Pearls The Glass Bead Game – before pigs."

Too perishing with grievance) Who The Glass Bead Game –, who pigs, and who thrashes. They - in one)

Morality: How many shit something in the forest!

Moral: How many shit something in the forest!

:yes: of our protection) A if without morality?!

The same sense that and Yuliya only words from Bible. :P

"Not let us shrines to the dogs and not abandon pearls your before pigs, to they not trampled his with their feet their and, invoking, not getting mauled you."

Today same rozhestvo of Christ. :)
And we kid. We're kidders pro

A cruel shareholders of Forestry Aa?uii

With respect Nikolai. :thank_you:

Last edited by Николай (Jan 7 2007 19:33:29)

Flushed st st)
And why same not cheerful?
Here there is no adherents of Dao?

Cheerful, cheerful! :lol:
Daao. And that this such, speaking the even and heard. :O
This not pro moreover whether sage that higher? :swoon:

Last edited by Николай (Jan 7 2007 19:48:19)

Teachings such Dukedom from backed Tzu)

Dao - deep [основа]of all things. It’s jewel good and protection wrong kind people. (With)

:)

Hello, Yuliya! :bye:
Your words:

Dao - deep [основа]of all things. It’s jewel good ….

Ah, this me understandable!

And here is:

and protection wrong kind people. (With)

Means their reliance on a deep the groundwork of all things, allows them be under the protection of the same Dao and make their affairs (come)? :threaten:
Means

Dao- teachings Dukedom from backed Tzu)

Not such perishing and good, that allows make evil? :rolleyes:

Or same you Yuliya wanted say:

and protection (from) wrong kind people. (With)?

Speaking you me quite subsequently. :O

With respect Nikolai. :thank_you:

People, read and a sense of, that in a bughouse :friends: :bye: & continue pl-the kind! :)

This not my words
And words backed Tzu
It will be interesting - will find and esteem, taken prisoner again?

Such impression, that we already not have samovara. :friends:

Николай wrote:

have said: So their reliance on a deep the groundwork of all things, allows them be under the protection of the same Dao and make their affairs (come)?

And can here some the other sense?

Hello, Elena! :thank_you:
Yes have samovara we, where same even?
Ah, can me a bit has turned into a brake on backed Dzy :))
But now like would all clear, that me not all clear with this the most backed Dzy. :O

Perfectly reputable Yuliya, found, have read cap, yes so as you and wrote! :pardon:

Under backed Dzy, all social phenomena, actions people must be. Dao - deep [основа]of all things. It’s jewel good and protection wrong kind people.

... :swoon:

And lead the me interestingly stalo- need as any choose time and revere, grasping sense. So that on time'm deflecting from deskussii, the more that not place it have samovara. :friends:

With respect Nikolai :bye:

One but looking on the as on south intends to a flock geese. Decided fly with them.
The bellwether the packs, faced pro this, strictly despite to Crow said:
- them, you same bird neperelyotnaya! As you're gonna fly?
On that received the answer:
- Lag behind! I much! I a strong! I increasingly will be able! I increasingly to reincarnate!
- Nu whether what you want, 're going to fly-consider!
On the morning a flock traveled on south, and together with the geese traveled and our the indigenous heroine. When it is time stop at a lodging for the night, guess, whom not was longer all. Yes, you absolutely are right! Its not was hour, the other, the third. Finally, when the sun already almost rural-urban divide, near the packs landed a weary, starved, vzeroshennaya them.
The bellwether again red line of being able to it and said:
- them, think about it! You bird not migratory birds, and us through Sea fly 3 days without stop. Not almost inaudible groan after all!
- Lag behind! I much! I a strong! I increasingly will be able! I increasingly to reincarnate!
On the morning a flock again embraced on wing and exploration likely continued path.
Through 3 days after as a flock-old recent its flight for sea, on the horizon emerged a small point. Yes! This was the kind the most them!
It was a spooky kind of! Wet, language on a shoulder, than half X there is no, from tail remained only pen! But hit the ground like that near the packs not in forces translate breath and say was hello modicum word.
Geese gathered near it and the bellwether said:
- Yeah, but! You indeed, G-! You Strong-!
- Lag behind! I much! I a strong! But what same I increasingly ??? D-Wu-Wu-Wu-R-A!
http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/1/4048/4048518_SYRMOUSE.JPG

:rofl: Thanks! :rofl:

And this? Parody on have.

Zoom

And still

Zoom

the Mannary logic.
Thinks ignaziomay marry a man long thought, what from three lovers in him girls take in wife. He decided each give on 5,000 dollars and discover, as they they will order.
The first has been acquiring expensive clothing, better cosmetics, abandoned in an elite salon beauty - in general, made all, to look perfectly, and told: "I very love you and want, to all knew, that have you the most the Beautiful wife in city of."
The second used up all money on his potential husband, buying him new nice suits, shirts, tools for car, and told: "You - most importantly for me, so I used up on you all money."
The third has derailed many 5,000 dollars in turnover, earned still 5,000 and all repatriated a man: "I very love you. I made this, to you understood, that I he and nerastochitelna. "
A man thought - and married on the, have which thumping was more.

http://smiles2k.net/smiles/love_smiles/wub1.gifhttp://smiles2k.net/smiles/war_smiles/Attention.gif

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Dubbed