Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Anxiety

Anxiety

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Varja07 wrote:

A as can be ask question pro alarm for astrology?

And you think, Varja. That you more important?

I here thought why impeded. I three years lived house, family, very rarely Visitors, communication. For the latest gender year became legchat and then more often have become in Visitors walk, already three times with critiques alike in bus ride go and increasingly quietly. Me seems I fear change. I do on work, this will be movement, will another life, only here is what.

Varja07 wrote:

will another life, only here is what

What - this the variable unknown. But in any case let us remember, that you have very good resources: You not impulsive, produmyvaete its behavior, control his. On fact this after all good quality.

Thank you large for advice. Easier became, that such here is I people. Today was going through some of old paper 1998. And there has found outcome diagnostics occasional ???????? it leads. In the time I not directed on this attention. Have HCV similar symptoms with from anxiety. Though, as you'd react on all. Now can say, that the first the episode was pressure, Associations, seriously threatened. I from all this blowing this way until fears :(

Know, Varya, in life accented different periods and people their reside differently. The, that you aspire for the better this very well! Need now understand, that brings you relief. Homilies to tell that you feel when a calm. That in this moment happening. What feelings. Thought. Behavior.

Here is, in continuing themes http://e-chalova.livejournal.com/1467.html
Article scientific, so if something impenetrable will, then don, I will try "translate."

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Anxiety