Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Pulp

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

the Parable of
One spiritual teacher entire his life remained happy, smile nor on second not abandoned with his faces! The entire his life was as if would diadem aroma holiday.

And even on his deathbed he continued fun laugh much. Seemed, that he enjoys the arrival death! His students sat around — puzzled by the,, looking lost — and perplexed we became.
Finally, one of them not withstood and asked:
— Teacher, why you're laughing at? Entire life you laughed at me. But we so and not stomach ask you, as you this manages. And now we and at all frustrated. In dying, you continued laughing! But that same in this your desktops?!

And an old man responded:
— Many years ago I came to my to the professor. I was then is young and was stupid, as you now. Me was just seventeen years, and I already was stradaltsem — exhausted and bitter inside, on life. My to the professor then was seventy, and he laugh much simply so, without any sign reasons. I asked his: “How you this manages? ” And he responded:“ I is free in his choosing. And this my choice. Every morning, when I open eyes, I ask themselves: S beaches were among What you going to choose today — is Ignorance or festively? "” And so is obtained, that since then and I every morning pick a bliss. But after all this is so naturally!

himself in us themselves

And why we then astrology examine people’s? Wasn its influence not wears connotation of doom wouldn? (I affectionately call'm only messing with on debate)

Not-but. Not wears)
Have human there is always choice, far focus its energy and as "command the vigor stars"
Another matter, that can beany our choice already in advance is preordained
But like would to believe, that this is not so, and fate our multivariantna and there is always chance, that making the right choice, you Enhancing itself life :)

Although I have there is one sphere life, where clearly all's a foregone conclusion
Why? Why? To what me lead? I not know, but lead same)

Юля wrote:

another matter, that can be any our choice already in advance is preordained

This as this? :/ T. E. Is obtained, that this illusion choice?

Юля wrote:

there is always chance, that making the right choice, you Enhancing itself life

In such a case that prevents do this very the right choice? Why people, making choice, 're miserable and camping on D.?

Юля wrote:

although I have there is one sphere life, where clearly all's a foregone conclusion
Why? Why? To what me lead? I not know, but lead same)

From feelings unobtrusive not ask that this for sphere. Perhaps, there there is sekstili and Trina's. And me here is squares lead! Directly unceremoniously defines is emboldening.

This is as this? T. E. Is obtained, that this illusion choice?

Javadxan, precisely so
You thinking, that one takes choice - and can be on fact you destiny was written do precisely such a choice))

In that case that prevents do this very the right choice? Why people, making choice, 're miserable and camping on D.?

So not all know, that for them better and as firm Obama turns any our decision)
For example, girl in 16 years woman gets pregnant, you
That for it better? Do an abortion or produce? It seems, that do an abortion, she makes - it easily and well. And then it turns out, that she not can have children - poorly? Poorly))
In general. Perhaps so and need to study astrololgi and of tarot, importing the to do vyernye elections)

Of feelings unobtrusive not ask that this for sphere. Perhaps, there there is sekstili and Trina's. And me here is squares lead! Directly unceremoniously defines is emboldening.

As times-??? squares, although and Trina's with sekstilyami there is)
Pro at school I say)

Yes, squaring - this force. Respect.

About freedom choice. In my opinion, believe, that most election - this illusion. T. E. This not choice in direct sense words, and waging cel-to "correct" solving his unconscious scenario.

Know, to speak on the subject can be endlessly
As and on any subject, constraints with "the subtle materiyami"
All we believe differently, but as it there is on fact - no one knows))

it there is on fact - no one knows

Me seems, all simply: As one is - so and there is. And raze otherwise. On extremely least, in this moment for this rights.

Hmm. T. E. Some a common of truth there is no
And each a subjective truth can become truth for this rights)?

Юля wrote:

and each a subjective truth can become truth for this rights)?

Girls, there is glorious book (incidentally, me its planted our unforgettable Etoile :friends:), is called "it's a holographic the universe", the author Talbot. If not read the, highly recommend. I its already were promoting on VShKA, Alexey was in delighted. Certificate smart and cognitive. And as times on topic. About subjectivity and peculiarities perception world.

a subjective truth can become truth for this human

His the truth. On time. All subjectively.

ghost, there is glorious book

This well, that there is. Lena, you immediately pro books! :)) at-different, understanding of, governed.

Experience more important for me, and so-- information. Tell us, as you one is!

why we then astrology examine people’s?

Each in something to his)

Has its influence not wears connotation of doom wouldn?

Connotation, but not blot.

Iriani wrote:

Tell us, as you one is!

If in general, then in book states about marginal subjectivity perception cel-. T. E. Built them in brain picture (self-reliance more) is projected on external the world and creates ITS, ONLY ITS reality.
In short, all problems in anybody.

all problems in anybody.

:yes: If the problem, then yes - accurately) precisely there :)

All Hi! Something me today on quotes pulling.
". The link of our consciousness with connections consists in is, that we their think, are building about them views. Strictly speaking, we we possess not the most reality, and only ideas, which us managed form a relatively it.
We see things with the help ideas about things, although in the process mental activities not don`t worry itself the report, accurately so same, as eye not sees himself. However between idea and the subject of always there is the irresistible siren gap. Reality always is redundant compared with concept, which seeks to limit its their squeezed. Subject always more notions and quite not such, as it. "(Ortega-and-Jose Ortega y Gasset).

I, incidentally, with this of Ortega-and-Gassetom taking a hell of a got into trouble on state Examination in uni :)

Here is love, for example. ????? will its the notion of. For someone this stability and resilience, for someone Spanish passions, "bullfighting" every day. But-yes-but-but.

All Hi! :) hers received book K. Daragana "Astrology both." Who read, share exchange the impressions, pliz.

All bountiful the evening! Want suggest fun book (monography) Our time for standing pat in psyche of the humanHere is viewed time with perspective psychology and physics. Think, astrologers, too, it will be interesting. Potmo can be will views swap.

Audiolektsii Torsunova, incidentally, astrology there, too, there is. Many pro psychology, there is materials on esoterica, on adequate nutrition in this ties and others.