Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planet in "Skorpion"

Planet in "Skorpion"

Posts 1 to 20 of 191

, too, theme interesting. Can be try develop. For starters a quotation from (seems) encyclopedias Denis Kutaleva.

Shakhta,feralis (Lats. Feralis - "the rogue") -
Name such a position planet, under which it not has Umstanden aspects of from other planets horoscope.
According to G. Rachkovskoy, in individual astrology is considered, that lack of planet aspects of not gives man opportunities express desires and emotions. He shows their spontaneously. In the same time the absence of up provides freedom action, independence from conventional wisdom norms or frameworks personal principles.
Planet septenera in S. Changing attitude human to welcome material world. Domestic planet - the Sun, Venus, even Mercury - contribute to here firstly, netraditsionnomu view human the world around it and its role in society. External planet - Mars, Jupiter, Saturn - in S. Give man opportunity unconventional quantitative interaction with environment and drive remaking the world on their own manner. Moon is link between domestic world rights and environment. Moon in S. Makes this the link discreet.
Neaspektirovannye Uranus, Neptune and types give man ability to perception neproyavlennogo, simple offering immaterial world, development supernatural abilities. Uranium creates opportunity entry in an astral plan, development "third eyes." Neptune promotes have the superior intuitions and gravitational. Types "connects" human to top space reintroduce reason. Often man not finds use of these unusual capacities, feels themselves "’ s black sheep" in society. Sometimes data a constellation planets lead to razdvoeniyu consciousness.
M. March and J. McCain-Evers also was interviewed note, that should not considered planet in S. Weakened. Contrary, she exerts doubly intensified influence, thereby compensating for the fact, that she "alone." As write these the authors, "sometimes this solirovanie case istoschayuschim, but is never dull!". Much depends on, what this planet in S., in what signs and in what House she is. March and McCain-Evers also was interviewed describe significance planets in S. The next way:

The sun represents your individuality, internal "I." This heart of horoscope, and the absence of Umstanden aspects of with other planets will manifest itself in several forms, each of which has great importance, because speech goes about your domestic "I." If it isolated, (, and if you there is no affairs until other, even before other parts of himself, such, for example, as your thinking, feelings, ambitions, partners, family - you indeed're different from other people. And in itself really you can be all, that pleases for you your the Sun. You can Fuehrer industriousness, but you have and so increasingly is obtained relatively easily, because there is no one and nothing, that would could you thwart.

Moon points to your emotions, feelings, needs, habits and instincts. When there is no aspects of, and if this confirms the rest of part of horoscope, such position may lead to exceptional achievements. Nothing, except your own of emotions, not worth on your path. Precisely your emotions not allow you clear to ruminate, express its love and sympathy from-for fear of be abandoned, and also prevent you confidently move to goal, because you are afraid, that these you can wound someone or you have simply nothing not tickles. Understandable, that as emotionless man, we lose one of the most important sides life - the true relations with other human entity. But increasingly same, without emotional injuries or-easier achieve results in practical sides his life.

Mercury represents your ability to reasoning, mind, intellectual aspirations and external self-expression. When Mercury not has aspects of, then the entire thought process decoupled from the rest of the horoscope, and, respectively, from you. So can happen, that you will emotionally're miserable, chase sit where any in street corner and cry, and in this time the mind will to speak you: "Ah, okay, why you sitting here and're crying?", - as if him there is no affairs until your emotional problems or your mercy for itself. Nor in place adventures, nor in deep dream your mind not ceased work and always talks the you in intellectual direction. If Mercury is in some rational, i.e. so-called "core" signs, then this direction will differ logichnostyu, sangfroid and moderation. If same Mercury will in mutabelnom signs, then have holder this horoscope sometimes can arise big difficulties, he or "’", or same suffers his nervous systems system. Thus people very need engage by meditation or yoga, thanks to what their mind can come in state of contemplated.

Venus - planet love, values and public aspirations. If she not reconciled with the rest planets in particular, then manifest itself this may in next: Man will seek to to achieving its goals without any sign needs in love, seek to loneliness and self-sufficiency (as and under neaspektirovannoy those respects), with all of this will be much more expressed, under relatively imperceptible infliction, but obvious attractiveness of. With other hand, such man can feel permanent need to lend and receive love, feel sympathy and attracted, but in the same time, despite entire love, that him give and which he accepts, he continues to feel unloved, of an unwelcome and lonely. Among known people can be find examples and one, and different type of behavior.

Mars symbolizes energy, inspiration, action and initiative. When these trappings function by themselves, then this a classic example of, that nothing, even the most good, should not be too many. Such man very quickly himself themselves "will burn." Will better, if Mars is in what any passive signs. Such people become decisive researchers, fire, pioneers, and other they scare its force and dousing.

Jupiter represents vital factor, with very great importance for personal growth, namely ability to to broaden and use of of higher forceful level for scale ideas and ideals in area philosophy and religion. When Jupiter not has aspects of, man shapes own beliefs and intellectual installations even in early life. Parents and elderly people, and also teachers such man seems unconventional, especially because, that they consider, that him there is no affairs before, that think about offense other. But if his horoscope points to ambition and if he seeks to growth and development, then he will this to do on its a special manners, oblivious on the, that is considered the right or wrong in society. In particular with favorable location planets this may to point fingers on very vozbudimuyu nature, which always seeks increase their of knowledge and can become source of any something new thought. With other hand, in a traumatized particular this may continue to lead to typical Yupiterianskim his, which reflected on all life rights.

Saturn - although this and not personal planet, he very is important in any particular. In the absence of aspects of Saturn can prove rigorous enough relative to wishes and needs, existing separately, and then almost nothing not will goes, although will have increasingly time tensely hard. Moreover, man can become lonely and isolated, and internal discipline and high demands to itself would lead, that he will cease receive pleasure from life, and increasingly will be limited to work and tension. If the rest part of horoscope enough "the easy" and mutabelnaya, then Saturn will help man, constraining his, that can interpretations as something useful, while in sensitive and “Orange Revolution ” particular neaspektirovannyy Saturn can to point fingers on significant difficulties.

Uranium, Neptune and types: These three transtsendentalnye planet cannot be interpreted thus same way, which applicable relative to previous planets. People in for his life mostly embody events and reports from their early years. Surrounding environment in childhood, attitude parents to descendents - this factors, affecting the, as will behave people in subsequent years. These planet highly removed from Earth. Their impact might be characterized as an abstract and impersonal because, that we, like children, almost not capable differentiate between their impact and avoid his under need. And on children-Vodoleev in significant least will affect Saturn, on children-Pisces - Jupiter, and on children-lowlife Scorpions make it - Mars, and not their modern upraviteli. To can be was to talk about existence of any influence, it must be as something expressed. Any plutonicheskaya force and toughness can be visible in of a child-1997-, child-Actis Systems can be more original and towards recalcitrant compared with those, on whom involves Saturn, and child, born under sign Pisces, will more the dreamy and sleep, - to this, perhaps, and come down all differences. So, if these planet not aspektirovany, their influence can reverberate in more later age, already after as the main part of formation personality over. Neaspektirovannyy Uranus gives man opportunity use its the uniqueness, already well evinced, in later age, in is Himalayan his life, when he wants emphasize their differences or ability to compared to other. Neptune underscores diverse set ability to in area art, sustain creativity be transitional or demonstrated, which accented obvious already in childhood and can lead human to glory. Types - this planet mocker and simultaneously this planet mass movements, mass understanding of good and bad. So that in period, when man will begin to grasp in itself plutonicheskuyu force and passion, he can leave from crowds, as the, on whom is worth count.

Linen, ran eyes article.

[can happen, that you will emotionally're miserable, chase sit where any in street corner and cry, and in this time the mind will to speak you: "Ah, okay, why you sitting here and're crying?", - as if him there is no affairs until your emotional problems or your mercy for itself

This pro merkuriy. Surprised by. :swoon:
???? here emotions, sorry?! Again -25)

Neaspektirovannaya planet manifests itself sharply, that whether. The sleeping like, how travels inopportunely! In sphere homes, too,.
Little aspects of - little ties, camping on E. On events not will particularly affect.
The other option - vyklyuchennost from life, so that or, some moments. Mars have men - not shows masculinity. Man with so position will so seem. Have women - men there is no particularly in life. Perhaps slice, as. And in character such spontaneous democratic expression of. The densely something empty. Oops, perishing not know, it is understandable whether described.

On fact, like would hear moreover from whom there is such position personal planets.

Iriani wrote:

At fact, like would hear moreover from whom there is such position personal planets.

I have no neaspektirovannykh planets, nothing coherent say not can. Although listened opinion (highly a specific), that in Natale, too, not must be accounted for divergent aspects of. If so considered, then my gonna hop to-trio in 5 st House, too, neaspektirovannoe.

Wu me there is no neaspektirovannykh planets, nothing coherent say not can

Likewise.
I have, seems, there is examples. 'm laying down -napishu)

in Natale, too, not must be accounted for divergent aspects of

Oops, Len, if all such views account for, then can be. At all moreover. Uh, w-w. Nothing not understand.

gonna hop to-trio in 5 st House, too, neaspektirovannoe.

So it same -trio! The United)

Iriani wrote:

so it same -trio! The United)

:D That for that I love forumnye discuss, so this for what clear prichine own stupidity :D

Iriani wrote:

At fact, like would hear moreover from whom there is such position personal planets.

A THAT like would hear?
I have there is "nemnozhechko") (in dependence from, moreover what orby borrow and view whether RP. Here is for moon, to example, 12.5 degrees until sun in neighboring signs - busts. Loath Long "shakhtovaya." Again same, if RP not borrow or be modest in choosing orbov, then Marsik in "miners" moves away))

Pro planet in the coalmine was, I remember, have Karen Khamaker-Zondag ("Perst Bible"). Now so immediately and not Drie Stoepen all the details, easier book take.

A THAT like would hear?

Flax, and that the Terms of wanted would say on topic? And on her own would would? There is that? :)

Stopping by in your horoscope. Saw neaspektirovanuyu moon and in 12 forge the
Tell us about manifestations in life, please.

Mars raze not is in "Skorpion." There are aspects of with Uranus (and he something have you Oh as included! All the more personal planet), then -oppozitsiya to Khironu (all-??? an important the intel bears, albeit not planet, but here is important the symbolism. We OK not us, alongside Pluto, like still something was! Not true, Paula)

Regyna
Me would like to know something from LIChNOGO and LIChNO- astrologicheskogo experience, because books books)

IRA, pitfalls personal experience, this need to borrow human (people) with planets in the coalmine and beg to share: What it have them, as this they feel, perceive, reside and camping on D.
Pitfalls astrologicheskogo -- about-took-khonyushki! Here long on this rant can. The problem trivial: Time.

pitfalls personal experience, this need to borrow human (people) with planets in the coalmine

Here is until only Vasilisa there is in available :rolleyes:)
In my map, too, all there is no such, though some Astrologers (representatives schools) Uranus consider without aspects of.
So here is at the personal experience not can agree.

long on this rant can

Tanya, when interestingly, so this-is identically!
Time?! You want -budet! :) so that, ca, than and you like to share. And we pozhdem.

I have Jupiter in the coalmine. And fikh his knows, as he manifests itself :)
Give options - I’d say, so or not

Has found higher)

When Jupiter not has aspects of, man shapes own beliefs and intellectual installations even in early life. Parents and elderly people, and also teachers such man seems unconventional, especially because, that they consider, that him there is no affairs before, that think about offense other.

Ah that unconventional and nezavismym from opinion seems - this yes
But the key word - seems
I only year two, as realistically has become from him nezaviset
And now, by and large, me don't care, who and as me sees :)

But if his horoscope points to ambition and if he seeks to growth and development, then he will this to do on its a special manners, oblivious on the, that is considered the right or wrong in society. In particular with favorable location planets this may to point fingers on very vozbudimuyu nature, which always seeks increase their of knowledge and can become source of any something new thought.

Nature vozbudimaya, temperamental, to knowledge new. Yes not said would I, that am somehow super seeking to new knowledge man
If something are interested in -, a pattern, in this fully and entirely, until. Until not have had enough
And sickened by usually very quickly - then do pause, and sometimes through while, again return to this trial

I have Jupiter in the coalmine.

Yulia, he has aspects of. Stopping by in map)
Compound with famous Neptune Fountain - the and kvintili to Sun and Pluto) I understand, that kvintili not includes in revoke (ptolemeevskie), but if considered, that aspects of have obvious (a strong) proyavlennost in life.
Quintile -yupiterianskiy aspect of itself ("A me Sea on knee was!") and can manifest itself cut both ways. With one hand - this opportunities, with the other - man thereby the, that comes on aspect, because wants all greater and greater.

Yes and not told it comes, that he not manifests itself, as times -naprotiv. In labor topic (in 6 st) I'm pretty sure!

Me seems, when vyklyuchennaya planet (Yippie Ki), then have human slozhosti with concepts of than what, on syere, where there is planet), difficulties with formulirovaniem theory. Something such)

Yulia, he has aspects of. Stopping by in map)
Compound with famous Neptune Fountain - and kvintili to Sun and Pluto)

And 8 degrees not too big the Orb for compounds organic and Neptune?

Yes not, s'aII right, there even slightly more. Compound I take -12. For all.

Iriani wrote:

quintile -yupiterianskiy aspect of itself

Op-pa! I his more as with axis Uranus perceive.

Iriani wrote:

is trying I take -12. For all.

Irin, here experience, of course, your. But I came to what orby all same less borrow. For compounds and opposition 10 for me already crucially, already you look so: The whether there is aspect of, then whether there is no his.

Радуга wrote:

Long points to your emotions, feelings, needs, habits and instincts. When there is no aspects of, and if this confirms the rest of part of horoscope, such position may lead to exceptional achievements. Nothing, except your own of emotions, not worth on your path. Precisely your emotions not allow you clear to ruminate, express its love and sympathy from-for fear of be abandoned, and also prevent you confidently move to goal, because you are afraid, that these you can wound someone or you have simply nothing not tickles. Understandable, that as emotionless man, we lose one of the most important sides life - the true relations with other human entity. But increasingly same, without emotional injuries or-easier achieve results in practical sides his life.

In principle, said enough is true.
My Long in Libra, in 12 th House. In map until fig Water.
Emotions - a serious pleasant thing. Very much important in my life is realized with great hard. Account for to do conclusions even not on wake, and on wake traces)) and continue to observe a (because as this for me it is important and interestingly)
Disposing from of emotions good not brings (perhaps, as and at all disposing from what-either. The key word "disposing"). The benefits from surveillance for trumps emotion and for development skill reach beyond the of emotions, look with hand, from above. Then again "plunging" in them. Or be immediately in two sostoyaniyakh- type and within, and in outside.
And account for depend on tranzitov) Being a khozyayushkoy or mom, to example, not constantly, and time from time. And that to do.

Something still wanted say, but since forgotten)

Vasilisa, thank you for reasoning. Theme extremely curious and you, undoubtedly, close. Although, can, and not so is understandable. :) This is I moreover'm getting at, that you (as any a normal man) is a subjective quality in their descriptions. Can be, you you try any situation more-less in detail (on least opportunities, something innocuous) describe on 3-'s levels:
1. Facts, facts and nothing except facts (he said, she made, it zaprygnulo)
2. Your feelings on this about
3. Your thought on this about

Perhaps, progovarivanie (to objectify) themes something valuable will give you. And through you and us, naturally.

Tanya

To compounds and opposition 10 for me already crucially, already you look so: The whether there is aspect of, then whether there is no his.

Tanya, agree with you) Necessarily'm proyavlennost have human (often from conversation, communication). As works. Works whether at all.
Then, too, important, what planet are engaged (personal, should we expect, senior), in any homes.
All of this-so.

I his more as with axis Uranus perceive.

Long could not his outstanding autochthon landscapes, modicum in theory so smoothly like was and clear.
Here is together with Khironom, I take it out from-for zadvinutogo mailbox)

Vasilisa
Thank you, Len, but here is to Raduginomu issue join you.
You, perishing, I'm sorry, bro, but you until the only copy!

Радуга wrote:

Vasilisa, thank you for reasoning. Theme extremely curious and you, undoubtedly, close. Although, can, and not so is understandable. This I moreover'm getting at, that you (as any a normal man) is a subjective quality in their descriptions. Can be, you you try any situation more-less in detail (on least opportunities, something innocuous) describe on 3-'s levels:

Perhaps, progovarivanie (to objectify) themes something valuable will give you. And through you and us, naturally.

Iriani wrote:

Vasilisa
Thank you, Len, but here is to Raduginomu issue join you.
You, perishing, I'm sorry, bro, but you only now copy!

Ladies! Ah you, Hi,, give the!
I with you figeyu! Chessslovo)
Will try write maximally constructively, lest reduce degree of my ofigevaniya from proposals Rainbow before, and try to communicate, where and why it (ofigevanie) embarked on.
During write d smile entire a path!

So.
I very even FOR, to participate in inspection features of manifestations of planets "in the coalmine" at all, and on my example, in particular. (Seriously)
But, Westerners, I you I beg: Be very responsible to my specific occasion Since understanding (with good intentions and with humor).

So as I utterly not understand, what same specifically you want from me hear (WARRANTY examples), then'm gonna use (for starters) those that there is, i.e. the current situation.

Lyrical retreat:
Smiled radugin post three times. After first reading - puzzling and the easy eyebrows.
After second - highly a strong eyebrows and a sense of tupikovosti quests for me.
After third emerged naughty bit of joy on backdrop of ofigevaniya. So as there is at least exit from the prevailing my impasse (drives).

Adhere tredlozhennogo trekhurovnevogo way describe:

And) Added theme about planets "in the coalmine" (highly interesting for me. And at all. And when applied to my map)
It comes) has been traced the general desire to to consider manifestations of and the crux of the "shakhtovykh" planets on concrete examples. (I FOR, camping on K. It useful veShSh)
In) I'm informing you about how, that well agree be "test subject a rabbit" in this topic.))
Under this announce, that mean in the availability of moon, which in traditional transportation and in, raising House (under this believe, that this information useful, and means gotta count for something). Forth I quite a bit (for starters) say about difficultiesfor me in Cartesian outpouring my moon (and, apparently, hope, that this, too, useful information, modicum and highly especially and nekonkretnaya (but need OK with something start)
G) BlLLY: It's coming post Rainbow before, which I conditional support can share on three parts (can be and more)
((1)) "of frottage" me
((2)) proposal take for examples one specific my situation (up on the VYBRAT)
((3)) describe, to consider its on incomplete-level scheme.
Afghan) I read this post and felt themselves in stalemate!
) Canada twice post, lest understand that precisely led me in impasse. Understand, that impasse friendly co mostly from-for points ((2)) (about this up on the below)
OK) accept decision write about gain a cul-de-sac, pursuing two objectives:
One - informing the people about how, HOW people critical questioning task (type pay attention, camping on K. Here there is useful nuances)
Another - to consider concrete my example.

Lyrical retreat # 2:
I understand, that view my example, raze not affecting sered here people, was would far easier. For all.
However, propose a to consider it is this. Type two in one)

Believe, that attention deserves clauses Afghan),’s), OK), which concern points ((2))
A sense of impasse, pressure on either of us, displeased. What same from me want the?
Desire to understand this. And itself and from-for desires fulfill task. Loath Canada twice.
Feel (and understand), that want the impossible)
VYBRATcase, Undersecretary the listed criteria extremely difficult))
Under third perusal I even did you have a fun))
Here is from what:
- Perhaps be, you you try
- any
- more-less in detail
- on least opportunities
- something innocuous
Sense of, close to "he, bastard, over us ropery!")
And "Lyuyuyuyuyudiiiii! I have LUNAaaaaa! In VESAaaaaKh! In, raising DOoooooMEeeeeeee! I and itself get lost can!! Even help not need to! Better ORIENTIRChIK give! Ah modicum give me a hint in what side sex turn! "
(Incidentally, internally giving voice to roughly such a phrase - feel better and poveselelo. Recognized if the film dreamt pro themselves in stalemate)

And proposal: ((3)) - triggered serene willingness rassmarivat something, according to proposed plan.

in end we have my willingness to cooperate, but not understandable (me) on what (my) material

- N-noe number of thought raskidano around the transcript.
- think, that something obsmeyanie current for me situation helped me find the exit from it (the so as choose nothing not managed from Frightful masses my living examples, then last-minute case to address are current situation and became be a way out)
- think, that can hope that this frame a detailed contribution will useful not only me))

You, perishing, I'm sorry, bro, but you only now copy!

You, too, Xcuse me, that you account for to read this example on will hollow out Vasilisa from swamplands for hair Ideology same the most coined and snyat!))

Seriously, I you love and am to you respectfully.
Signature: Carefully selected and specially vpavshaya in fun a dreary fiction Vasilisa.

Last edited by Vasilisa (Jan 14 2007 18:05:51)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planet in "Skorpion"