Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planet in "Skorpion"

Planet in "Skorpion"

Posts 181 to 191 of 191

sunnshine wrote:

A here is such question - depends whether this from intensity away?

I think, that yes. In moment very strong, intensive away (affect, orgasm) the brain usually makes them pass out. Under more soft smoothly run (for example, sensitivity mood, euphoria) can and there is no.

sunnshine wrote:

But panic causes not event - namely inability to something do, devise, own the powerlessness (apparently, skorpionskaya phobia

And why skorpionovskaya? How you, tying up a badge of of Scorpio and the powerlessness as reaction on event?

Радуга wrote:

A why skorpionovskaya?

Suggested about examples with v in 1997-.

Last edited by sunnshine (Jan 24 2011 22:07:50)

sunnshine wrote:

suggested Tangent vector examples with v in 1997-.

Understandable :)

Not put it in temu-)

Here is still two mines:

Faina Renyeska (Saturn with Khironom (1 grad compound) without aspects of to other planets)
Catherine Alexandrovich Savinov (Saturn in the coalmine)

sunnshine wrote:

not put it in temu-)

We not trawl :) simply me on all lacks. Deadline which I almost did another :flag:

sunnshine wrote:

Faina Renyeska (Saturn with Khironom (1 grad compound) without aspects of to other planets) Catherine Alexandrovich Savinov (Saturn in the coalmine)

And who such a Catherine Alexandrovich Savinov? :blush: Over data huge human thank you :flirt: but view their without homes interestingly, but maloinformativno.

Радуга wrote:

A who such a Catherine Alexandrovich Savinov?

Actress and singer (damaging Opera voice - 3 an octave), who did many roles in the Soviet movies - the most a significant of them - Frosya Burlakova (the film "Come tomorrow").
A tragic fate. Emerged with a, claimed under train (the reason - schizophrenia, as write "outside complicity after brutselleza"). Until these events career was very a daunting - category: Mosfilm it thus overlapping all opportunities.

sunnshine wrote:

Actress and singer (damaging Opera voice - 3 an octave), who did many roles in the Soviet movies - the most a significant of them - Frosya Burlakova (the film "Come tomorrow").

And-and-and, yes-yes. A good the film.

sunnshine wrote:

A tragic fate. Emerged with a, claimed under train (the reason - schizophrenia, as write "outside complicity after brutselleza")

Yes, a tragic fate. All the more, was would interestingly to consider horoscope, not kosmogrammu.

sunnshine wrote:

Until these events career was very a daunting - category: Mosfilm it thus overlapping all opportunities.

You with this fact, tying up Saturn in "Skorpion."?

Радуга wrote:

you with this fact, tying up Saturn in "Skorpion."?

There is no, not eliminating. Only mentioned on the similarities.
With other hand, people with neaspektirovannymi planets (especially with makrosotsialnymi) - so or otherwise will sharply differ, strain shakhtnoy makrosotsialnoy (or collective) planet, believe, very hard learn, the more Saturn.
So that a biography Faina Ranevskaya, Savinovoy all same bears some near certainty, the most clear detail biography - this the, that them not provided grow. On terveru in this case the likelihood, that this effect rose Saturn much more (event 1 order, clearly slightest object), than the likelihood was similar homes (event 2 order, derivative facilities) or something there with upravitelyami homes (event 3-4 orders), this can be describe 'theorem Bayesian P (B) = sum (i.n) inquiry p (Ai) p (B / Ai).

sunnshine wrote:

So that a biography Faina Ranevskaya, Savinovoy all same bears some near certainty, the most clear detail biography - this the, that them not provided grow.

sunnshine, of course, all this may be. It occurs to, that the planet in "Skorpion" needs in careful research, especially interesting since its manifestations of, when she affected tranzitami, direktsiyami, progressiyami. But as something not 133333334 corrupt such planets, which implemented would such ephemerides analysis.

sunnshine wrote:

this can be describe 'theorem Bayesian P (B) = sum (i.n) inquiry p (Ai) p (B / Ai)

This I, sorry, not understand :blush:

I have there is familiar with Saturn in the coalmine, "not from the world stingy" - this pro him. But him only 33 year, very is young, to at all to talk about planet Saturn. Recently called me, too, office-pro its one strange familiar, built kosmogrammu,, too, Saturn in the coalmine. Both human a bit remind "vile one that baby duck", their distanced ourselves from in adolescence and youth. More detail now not would write.

But all same lyubopytno-) you say, that there is no known with mine shafts planets) Perhaps, we "attract" each other?) Wu me there is no at all friends / demonizing without planet in the coalmine, 760.46 14 man - and have all mine there is, in general, closely looking behind this recent 7 years.
Here any dog zaryta-)

sunnshine wrote:

you say, that there is no known with mine shafts planets)

There is no, I have as times ??? IS familiar with planet in "Skorpion", including astrologers-colleagues. There is no detailed and careful research on this about, with concocting a their tranzitami, direktsiyami, progressiyami and track sobytiynosti on this about. In a whole subject we described: Theoretically and how could virtually, further more profound cut of research could would become as times such analysis life.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planet in "Skorpion"