Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planet in "Skorpion"

Planet in "Skorpion"

Posts 41 to 60 of 191

Neaspektirovannyy Mars - trend constantly start new, not swoon old, but if in map very a strong Saturn, then emerges drive increasingly extending to complete. Sverkhdelovitost, sporadicheskaya gender life, go unchecked consumption energy, have women - difficulties in rubbing shoulders with a balancing reproductive.

Have my son neaspektirovannyy Mars in latest throes of Sagittarius in 7 House in connecting with kuspidom 8. Truth him only 5, so that about sex nothing say not can :) A here is drive exhorts any new action, especially physical kinds of activity-this yes! Sverkhdelovitost, go unchecked consumption energii- with the most early age. To this can still add greater travmatichnost, but until like without serious consequences. And a strong focus on maintaining military themes, is dreaming become a militiaman or in FSB work. :O

“How? With this seats can be in more details?

If planet partner aspektiruet (as can be more precisely) planet "in the coalmine", then this strongly one senses. Especially aspect of.
If is turned off, suppose, Mars.
Partner may include his. Than? Tend - desires fulfilled the easily (under Trina) - emerges "of music" Yupiterom- man sees prospects its activities, the importance of and camping on P.
With this partner.

If have one in life the quality of planet be proyavleny, are used (NOT SHOULD, that the planet "the good", "the bad" with perspective aspektatsii in map), then squaring another not strongly sad life. Although, of course, with strong, defeat - pressure on a blister.

But again same, – Theoretically.

IRA, thank you for explanations of.

Iriani wrote:

especially aspect of.

And if aspect of - semisextile? His can be account for in this case? This same FG to BG aspect of?

Lena, in sinastrii'm including only revoke. Ah, I can and quintile up there. He same I have-also we in process included!

Understandable. Means SE-tenant between vami in the coalmine men and tend women there is no.

:D  :)

What is at stake-is at stake something? :cool: :) Wu people created full set of by all measures and all Trina's yes sekstiley. Lacked here is-Mars-Venus.

Радуга wrote:

Julietta, were would very interesting since your surveillance on Old "in the coalmine." Everywhere write, that expression of planet "in the coalmine" spontaneously, otherwise acting out and crude.

This was only assumption, material on Old in the coalmine I have no. Can say, that already 5 years watch the lady with tend in Ovne and in the coalmine. At all imperceptibly, that it had there is Venus. Only in what it polices the a. Collaborators its mostly fear or respect with axis fears. Charisma there and not reeks. As something Lidia she us, and we with girls nasimoronili it various steps on Obama’s White Mercedes ties. Through six months there is at least it, bought they white Claros, Minas Gerais. And here our L sometimes starters something beautiful such scrolling the. The to by the evening ideas interesting will embody, then the stick flowers on room talk razvesit. We only we're surprised. Here is Venus what, itself in itself, nor for whom not visible.

Julietta, thank you for narrative. Across semblance planet "in the coalmine" manifests itself under influence external factors (in this case Gerald is on a white horse) and manifests itself as would had. But across semblance stockpile of "ruggedness", i.e. experience there enormous. From talk with madam, have which Mercury in "Skorpion", she says, that knows, that... an educated man more rest people. That it had profound, huge, sophisticated and-unthinkable knowledge, which remains unavailable many people. Here is what surveillance :flag: Julietta, interestingly, and if your the lady with tend none, can she pro charisma and love, too, much knows? Simply express not can?

I have there is the familiar - an astrologer-tarolog- with tend and Saturn in Ovne without aspects of. Venus right on MC. When pro it say, the first that vyskakivae: The Beautiful. She remarkable looks and very polices the a: A manicure, hairstyle, always jewelry, clothing. Accurately on the produce markets all. Very likes attract to itself attention (ASTs in question). One thing "but". When it must work in beauty parlor scene (the most Venus on MC), its with steeply "oblamali", vplod until for prevention of car accident law enforcement (or type moreover) organs. Here is such a she can be Venus :)

Радуга wrote:

Julietta, interestingly, and if your the lady with tend none, can she pro charisma and love, too, much knows? Simply express not can?

I not suicidal :) I with it on you and very politely :) Don’t later it nor on grams, frame-up permanent, there, where can, repeated failures in aid (not personally me, me would she has and in head not time come would beg aid). I listened, that she with right people very the glamorous, but not seen :) Perhaps, she express not wants, or not believes please. I its edict explore.

Can, planet in the coalmine - exclusively for themselves? Venus - well look, even Mercury - profound, could never get close to farm knowledge. Such a closed treasure box with "treasure." And influence on surrounding (art on Old, charisma on Venus) here virtually would still zero?

Still times recommend book Zondag "Perst fate." So much material on neaspektirovannym planets more nowhere there is no. I here is wanted article write yes all raze not incapable inspiringly. :)
Here is here there is quotes http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru … 62&p=2

Last edited by Lud_mila (Sep 5 2008 14:57:16)

Cities in the, thank you for exile. I tried her hand to reformulate some phrase from sound bite, you the graphs. Here is what emerged:

Lud_mila wrote:

many people, which unusual heights, helped in this, neaspektirovannaya planet in particular.

The accumulated experience in sphere actions planet.

Lud_mila wrote:

Life people with neaspektirovannymi planets with large hard amenable to planning. In end you come to your applicability, but go will have on such narrow and strange paths, which you and not (releases.

The spontaneity, his impulsiveness verging.
And from observations of Juliet:

Julietta wrote:

I listened, that she with right people very the glamorous, but not seen :)

Selectivity

Радуга wrote:

the accumulated experience in sphere actions planet.

- here nothing not can say :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

Spontaneous, his impulsiveness verging. Selectivity

- here is roughly so :surprise:
I have Venus without aspects of) :flirt:

"Area influence neaspektirovannoy planet clearly underscored, we prityagivaemsya to them. We can be strongly are fixed on these areas and guide on them a large number of energy. And all of this, despite insecurity, doubts and fear of failure, which we feel within themselves. "

"In case neaspektirovannoy planet we developing its energy method trial and mistakes."

And I would these quotes used in primarily. Neaspektirovannaya planet - this focus a permanent of gravity of our attention. T. E. If this Venus, then relations, aesthetic taste of, cash resources and camping on D. Will for human constantly in sphere interest. Method trial and mistakes he narabotaet in these areas many useful for themselves and owing to a permanent return to him, will very much. Although internally meet hardly will reach.

Lud_mila wrote:

Neaspektirovannaya planet - this focus a permanent of gravity of our attention.

Then arises question: Why? After all if we something not bad listeners to do or do no matter, the best the exit - pretend, that this not there is (ousting as way to psychological protection).

Радуга wrote:

Then why oh why arises question: Why? After all if we something not bad listeners to do or do no matter, the best the exit - pretend, that this not there is (ousting as way to psychological protection).

Or learn to to do so, to "not was painfully painful for." There is in sotsionike such the notion of "'s pressure point." Perhaps, neaspektirovannaya planet works on this principle. When pulses its other, this very unpleasantly, and man seeks to hide its as something. But to supersede here not make, camping on K. In the other times will, too, painful for. If have you the ulcer on their fingertips, can be done kind of, that its there is no, but when you for hand take, much to root will unendurable,.
So under pain point go other by: Starayutsya become in this sphere impeccable. T. E. An ulcer cure. Then certainly no one will to pay on it attention. Of course time on this stray. More often the entire life.

Have you cool reasoning. For seemingly was would very seems interested narrative someone from whom there is such a planet.

I have here news pro my the lady with tend in the coalmine. I firmly under action its Venus. She with me to speak starters! Ask has become pro Joseph Pilates reformers (I 2 times in week go... I go). She has in principle big "expertize" as support the beauty. Pro samomassazh discussed, pro lose Weight (the supervisor theme :))
In general I in of shock.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planet in "Skorpion"