Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » 't seek book

't seek book

Posts 41 to 54 of 54

Yolka wrote:

tried to download, for example, symbolic rubles that Levin, and there nothing there is no within

Rubles that Levin very often in networks meet. I nor times would see that stuff.

Yolka wrote:

A that for book Weisberg?

Excuse, not book, Metodichka dealt with by CAI. Blue such a. He its nurtured for schools astrology. Was looking its homes, to specifically something say, but until not has found.

Lud_mila wrote:

Metodichka dealt with by CAI. Blue such a. He its nurtured for schools astrology.

I understood, she I have there is

I't seek book S. M. Ayzina "liquidity-preference Astrology", year issuing, accurately not know, but brb. Of lingering.
Can, be who tell pollsters
Thank you.

Tania T wrote:

I't seek book S. M. Ayzina "liquidity-preference Astrology", year issuing, accurately not know, but brb. Of lingering.
Can, be who tell pollsters

Tanya, this book (not the whole truth, and individual head of) goes as uchebnoe guidelines in VShKA and there is in library for 3 appreciation. If need to, I can deport

Oops ,-il, I and look at - indeed do -nedosmotrela yours letter.
Summer such heaviest and events I have many znachiykh was happening, I'm sorry man, please.
Huge thank you, if you can - d genuinely grateful to, can and I on that do with me either :blush: .-podelyus than will be able.
IRA, you worded as to inform?

Friends, not tell pollsters whether who good guidelines, where clearly highlighted by the signifikatory events, people and phenomena, and also derivative homes? I have there is book A. Hungarian and L. Ask Mr. Huber "Khorarnaya astrology", where all of this leaked, but to this book arises many questions. For example, why bugs they blamed to 8-Mu home, convert can be :) They OK pollinate the all :) But that is why periodic publications (newspapers, magazines) belong to 12-Mu home, punch, plunge over exhorts 2-Mu, the future exhorts 2-Mu, tram exhorts 2-Mu, and psychiatrist to 6-Mu for me remained puzzle. The whether incapable forward Edited low-quality, then whether the authors excess in their Quebec. In general special confidence to book not fulsome. D one, if Podskajite :)

Tania T wrote:

-il, you worded as to inform?

Tanja, write me the e-mail in lichku :)

Радуга wrote:

s “, not tell pollsters whether who good guidelines, where clearly highlighted by the signifikatory events, people and phenomena, and also derivative homes?

When we have studied khorarnuyu astrology, the main reading was Mankasi "serial homes horoscope." Here she until there is http://www.koob.ru/mankasi_majkl/
Easily herdable labor on this topic. Huber on khoraram at all never smiled. Very love book its "Khorarnaya astrology - simple and understandable." In it there is all!

Thank you, Nina.doc!

IRA, huge thank you!

Ludmila and I'm gonna join you to Very-Raduge- Thanks! :flag:

Comrades, there is no whether from whom books S. Shestopalova "usage astrology"? Can be in paper version. Interested in one the fragment, and from-for him book buy visited Oxford Street.

Радуга wrote:

Comrades, there is no whether from whom books S. Shestopalova "usage astrology"? Can be in paper version. Interested in one the fragment, and from-for him book buy visited Oxford Street.

I have there is.

All, already not need to! :) Found it on made cubed thus is formed. There me was interested in formula diseases.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » 't seek book