Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » And that you think?

And that you think?

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Virgin of. There is I have one sinastriya, which very me worries
Virtually, lethally it is important worries))
And, as usually, others’sinastrii look bad easily
But as its grains, yes still and such a some pretty powerful, so immediately the entire the brain and otshibaetsya))

In general, help their thoughts remains ready)
Moon men in connecting with my vami
Have him this compound in 7 (on kuspide 8) homes, and I have in 5 House (in 1997-)
Have him Long manages 4 and 5 homes, I have Mars manages 11 home

Have him to those respects the opposition Venus with the Orb in almost 9 degrees and the opposition Chiron
And I to this the most those respects except compounds Mars, still "do" compound Saturn, Trina's from sun, moon and Mercury, square from Venus and oppoztsiyu from Chiron

Here is. Why I's been ragging on precisely to those respects?
Ah. Interestingly me ^’s organs is ^

So. Anna Feodorovna Vladimirovna. Oops, can smell, own best guess, that for sinastriya, about which you speech're leading.
Yulia, I thought you had already long.

Not give draw comfort from)
Here with two sides such a here is sausage)

Юля wrote:

Long men in connecting with my vami

Ah. Moon quality men waking to life your activity.

Юля wrote:
Юля wrote:

have him this compound in 7 (on kuspide 8) homes, and I have in 5 House (in 1997-)

Have him, be can, horror-film as crisis with partner / sexual the drive to partner. Have you emotions rage and likely, sense of territorial is waking up. Type want snuggle (Long - Mars).

Type want snuggle (Long - Mars).

Type wanted snuggle - this I have or have him?
Moon all same have him is waking up)
At all, there snuggle and zaopekat with two sides want - moon each other in 5 house fall)

Me, exactly, that disturbing

Moon something have guy "-ailing ", yes and with tend problems)
Not can whether I it to do "still most agonizingly" their vami?

Or Trina's from sun-moon soothes the this influence?

Юля wrote:

type wanted snuggle - this I have or have him?

Have you.

Юля wrote:

at all, there snuggle and zaopekat with two sides want - moon each other in 5 house fall))

This have him zaopekat, and have you - snuggle :rolleyes:

Юля wrote:

not can whether I it to do "still most agonizingly" their vami?

Here is this question a serious and with coves-cocked I would respond to him not has become.

Юля wrote:

or Trina's from sun-moon soothes the this influence?

Ah times you each other still not zatiskali :) a fucking kite, means, soothes the as something :)

This is have him zaopekat, and have you - snuggle

As all difficult)

That this question a serious and with coves-cocked I would respond to him not has become.

And that need, to on this question to answer?
If from real communication and relations, then man very painfully applies to my the most innocent like hearing from, sometimes even signed not in his worded
_ this resurfaced rarely (skorpionya moon), but one senses (Moon Illusion in Trina - feel each other even on distance, not to mention, when near)

Nu times you each other still not zatiskali a fucking kite

Ahem. And and such perhaps?

Юля wrote:

and that need, to on this question to answer?

Ah that need? His data fully and yours decision publicly disassemble all of this on Forum. Theme a serious.

Юля wrote:

if from real communication and relations, then man very painfully applies to my the most innocent like hearing from, sometimes even signed not in his worded

It seems, you rights. Your Mars iai?yaaao his kvadraturu Long-Venus. And have you Mars in what signs something?

Юля wrote:

_ this resurfaced rarely (skorpionya moon)

This have him skorpionya Long? Comrade something, in sight, strongly’m a sensitive. Here approach to him need.

So far, you rights. Your Mars iai?yaaao his kvadraturu Long-Venus. And have you Mars in what signs something

His opposition
My Mars in the same, where and his moon - in 1997-

Nu that need? His data fully and yours decision publicly disassemble all of this on Forum. Theme a serious

And can be his data in lichku, and authorization disassemble publicly - I allow

authorization disassemble publicly - I allow

Authorization, resolving the. Who Needs this theme need a, Narrator: "Yulia?!
The CRT decomposes, or TO who do demonstrate real?
Here after all and your interest and support themes need a, and the can many and I. What not been waiting for-- not expected.

Last edited by Iriani (Jan 14 2007 14:30:32)

Allowing, resolving the. Who Needs this theme need a, Narrator: "Yulia?!
The CRT decomposes, or TO who do demonstrate real?
Here after all and your interest and support themes need a, and the can many and I. What not been waiting for-- not expected.

Um. And I told something another?
For me this theme, as I already higher told, very is important
And those realistically painful can be
And I agree its discuss on Forum, think, this will be very helpful

Let try so do. Narrator: "Yulia, you whom deem appropriate to fix please, data guy in lichku «. But on Forum the CliffsNotes version specifically that you worries in relations. Find deal.

Narrator: "Yulia, waiting for your questions / doubts /. And on-my, for good reason you him ascribe opposition Long-Venus, orbis it's much too big (7 gr.) yes and aspect of raskhodyaschiysya. As something have him this the opposition manifests itself? Describe can? And map in a whole have him simpatichnaya. The problem power partners (under this he feels their multinational influence on personal iinitsiativy), believe, this his the basic the problem. Can, hence and reaching the problem sinastriy. BT in map jurnalistki - this separate much the! I have with BT began sustained interest to history Young Guard, there such Trin played not last role.
Yulia, in general, waiting for from you initiatives. Incidentally, as there your exams doing? And practical? ;)

Narrator: "Yulia, waiting for your questions / doubts /.

Me in general something disturbing our very an urgent reaction on each other
The very case, when together be is difficult, and apart raze
Man at all speaking quite of cold, pofigistichnyy - on any my initiatives, words, remarks mentioned it is betrays very turbulent reaction - ???? skorpioni - grievances, jealously, aggression, non-toxic ???? directed on himself greater part of
???? together us very comfortably, arises desire to look after, such a sense of, that each other a hundred years know - but here is feel themselves, as on minefield, words excess not tell - immediately begin skorpioni devices
Here is like would to know - why he so themselves is leading? Tectonic reasons, so say. As this influence mitigate.

How something have him this the opposition manifests itself? Describe can?

Even and not know
But in personal life have him problems - girls constant there is no and not was never
Says, that very high have him bar, and on-my he simply fears himself prove not on perform well
At least in relations with me this manifests itself very and very clearly ((

BT in map jurnalistki - this separate much the! I have with BT began sustained interest to history Young Guard, there such Trin played not last role.

And that not so with BT?

By the way, as there your exams doing? And practical?

Exams until raze, promise do until the end of session exam
Have teacher on page my practical like as considered, so can say what is possible and machine gun :)

Юля wrote:

and that not so with BT?

Why not so? All so. Simply many interesting things it turned out.

Юля wrote:

here is like would to know - why he so themselves is leading? Tectonic reasons,

Basic problem I already described higher (the problem the power partners and personal initiatives), then, Narrator: "Yulia, have guy Venus something in the coalmine. Here is, pl-the kind, still field to discuss! Venus in Taurus - a strong, sensuality was gives a high, and exit there is no. On. Here still his Venus 180 your Saturn - forge the It comes. Him seems, that you his toromzish, 're limiting? Podcherknu, that on fact this can and not be. We are talking about perceptions of, and it have cel-pay often Nazareth. Incidentally, Long have him, too, in the coalmine. And in 1997-as have Vasilisa. Yes still 8 th house! I here is that still think. Pay attention, that his map on figure Jones applies to "seesaws and swings." With one hand personal planet, in zone samoproyavleniya, with the other - top and social (except moon). Can be said, that in his life the problem neuporyadochennosti personal and social. Him it is difficult, emotions transport grips. Him need to learn to just generate objectivity. All the more Merk in Ovne: Such man virtually not hears interlocutor, only themselves. So. And with male identity difficulties: Mars 180 Saturn. But case, I believe, well vypravimyy, was would desire to.

Юля wrote:

as this influence mitigate.

More gentle, Narrator: "Yulia, more gentle.

Propose a BKV different course.
Narrator: "Yulia,

sinastriya, which very me worries

You worries sinastriya or own doubts, misunderstanding in relations?

have him those respects the opposition Venus with the Orb in almost 9 degrees and the opposition Chiron

Yes, but this his the opposition.
As IT absorbed manifests itself Wu HEALTH? Explain it to la Russe :)

why I's been ragging on precisely those respects?

Yes, Adriatic, why? Female planet have men, so?!

Long something have guy "-ailing ", yes and with tend problems)

With what you took, that this problems? La Russe, pliz.

in personal life have him problems - girls constant there is no and not was never

Accurately? This the problem? For whom?
Or you simply not in rate?!

you worries sinastriya or own doubts, misunderstanding in relations?

Not, me worries sinastriya - what aspects of give such a extreme reaction friend on friend? On your view?
Misunderstandings there is no - it as times there is, but there is pain of reactions with his hand, and me would like know, AS his not mebers. "More gentle-more gentle" (on Raduge) I've tried, but akoe any a stupid remark with my hand type during viewing TV screen, "what of the Absurd all same ugly when you sleep, but sings well" causes inadequate reaction type "Turkestan your bilan! Bla-bla-bla. For you all charming, one I bad-the angry-he's ugly l. " And sitting-eyes clapping orders at. Can have human schizophrenia :( :O

HOW IT absorbed manifests itself Wu HEALTH? Explain it to la Russe

So I same Raduge already told, that NOT said, I know
Know accurately, that him it is difficult to balance its attitude to girls, he their very so clearly divides on "what a cool girl - I would with it Oskin" and "what a cool girl - I would on such married"
And when emerges girl, with which is identically "ignite" and simultaneously want marry, his just wobbles from hand in side, he applies as cheerful each, through minute already as husband, with which have lived together 140 years

amp planet have men, so?!

Yes. And still because, that me he applies on those respects - very McCotter, gives thorny emotional reaction on my activity. Sexual attraction very a strong. At all, something in these relations "pet"

. Similarly, the? This the problem? For whom?
Or you simply not in rate?!

The problem for him)
Him it is difficult win relations, although he wanted love and normal relationships, but not is obtained
On question - why not is obtained? You same a handsome, is a clever and all such
The answer was experience - I have too high bar. And girls, which meets the would me around the until not met. Until.
And I it turns out am eligible, but in relations with me he very fears himself seem not ideal - a vicious circle some

AS his not mebers

And why you this one takes? Ask themselves.
Simply not’t hurt the and not offense.

what of the Absurd all same ugly when you sleep, but sings well "causes inadequate reaction

About than you says this situation?
For what you you're provoking here this?
Still times: Whose the problem? And what kind of?
You wrote me, that he now in other country and you communicate on photos. This the situation from the past?

"what a cool girl - I would with it Oskin" and "what a cool girl - I would on such married"
And when emerges girl, with which is identically "ignite" and simultaneously want marry, his just wobbles from hand in side, he applies as cheerful each, through minute already as husband, with which have lived together 140 years

Narrator: "Yulia, not leave.
As this aspect of manifests itself with you, where there is you? Not some bleary girls)

the problem for him)

Understandable. But his here there is no.

on question - why not is obtained? You same a handsome, is a clever and all such

In men importantly not beauty in relations (Venus-female sexuality), and conquest, sexuality conjures type, that whether (Mars) and the Sun -samorealizatsiya.

girls, which meets the would me around the until not met.

This words.
Which he telling you)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » And that you think?