Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of sun

Aspects of sun

Posts 1 to 20 of 44

Start with the Sun and Chiron
The man in which aspect of sun and Khirona- dovoynoe behavior, the sly one, pretending to be, pretends chasing their interests, dipldomat.
Perishing very it seems on the sun 12 th? As this comparison?

There is I have the opposition sun with Khironom, but I would themselves so could not be characterized. If only had, to avoid unnecessary obstructions, my disguise sometimes before that people. And so at all a borderless crusade for truth and justice.

All hello! Alexander, I cannot to agree with everything feature sun in 12 st House. Rather, this suggests that people not like "light" with his activities, not like clearest, theatre effects. But this not means, that they a couple of wise guys and camping on D. Caching pattern planet in signs is asking only way to response on events in some sphere life, but "fills" its "psychological stuffing all" himself people. T. E. Wily as anyone and the like. Can be man and with utterly in other provisions sun.

Rainbow

Anyone reflecting hello! Alexander, I cannot to agree with everything feature sun in 12 st House. Rather, this suggests that people not like "light" with his activities, not like clearest, theatre effects. But this not means, that they a couple of wise guys and camping on D. Caching pattern planet in signs is asking only way to response on events in some sphere life, but "fills" its "psychological stuffing all" himself people. T. E. Wily as anyone and the like. Can be man and with utterly in other provisions sun.

With sun 12 th agree not like "shines", istennoe I always hidden "a skeleton in the chamber", but and Chiron, too, creates, ambivalence kudaby he not worthy (house, a badge of) and with what would planet not aspektirovalsya, thing I understand?

Hello, Alexander! Not know, I Chiron as something not very, me seems and in classics of so much all, have time would to develop :) A about sun in 12 st House. Can be, you play online poker any an interesting example the famous cel-pay, to amply was in sight pro "a skeleton in the chamber"? :) I here is with tilt only Khemignueya evoked the (in terms of 12 th at home), but he on-my in this sense a normal was, wrote novels of good.

Hello Rainbow.

you play online poker any an interesting example the famous cel-pay, to amply was in sight pro "a skeleton in the chamber"?

Hello Rainbow!
The most famous example the sun in 12 th, former US President Bill Clinton. Scandal with Monica of Lewinsky, double life with one hand a normal Family Man wife, children, with the other mistress. Swearing, that nothing not was between him and Monica (mask stock human, husband) and camping on D. And so him was lucky he has no aspects of Saturn - the Sun, HOSPІTAL power (Saturn) itself, he itself (his the Sun) kinda got my, kinda got my and are resting :).

Last edited by AlexandrBV (Nov 4 2006 10:13:11)

. With the other - Monica Lewinsky affair? :rolleyes: you realize, Alexander, what pleasant thing is obtained. Need to would us in both conversation to wage order to avoid misunderstanding and deal in issue. This I to what. Mistress there is have many men and if we consider on their the Sun, then, am sure, that have many it will not in 12 st House. You know, for example, that on of last census population married women in Russia on 30% more, than married men? :friends: T. E. Very many tend to to live on 2 family (I now not about Muslims, but about traditionally a monogamous marriages say). Have them that whether have all the Sun in 12 st House? Think, no. Then let us more clearly define that such "a skeleton in the chamber" and let us further deal. I until believe on this topic, that people with Sun behaves similarly in 12 st House secretive, not like flaunt to its activities, tend to to inspiring self-reflection and have high level of make way for empathy. And further all depends on "flooding the" these patterns spiritual levels rights. Can be its high level of make way for empathy realize through charity, for example or through shrill poetry. And can be its sympathy for sotovarischam on boutique "on three figures", when discussing as unfairly the world works. As you, Alexander, consider?

Shall we start with the Sun and Chiron
The man in which aspect of sun and Khirona- dovoynoe behavior, the sly one, pretending to be, pretends chasing their interests, dipldomat.

As something all zanizheno :fie:
Start with, that such the Sun and that such Chiron.
Chiron shows, as will included function feedback on topic planet, with which there is aspect of. He replies for attitude to her marriage, to prolonged relations, engagement in paired.
Chiron still in response for something, how man understands, that wants to say him the world (through partner, for example). Plus ordinary ability to human to Internet connections in sotsіumі / to out not.
And the Sun - this now the precepts-- singularity, internal the crux of the.

So here is, if these planet in connecting, then holder of the such blue, believes themselves ideal partner. This not consciousness leader, and man is bent on partnership, on the, that him need someone, who his plugs to something, starts.
In this version Chiron prevents Sun be creative appeal (in singular many fundamental the form of :rolleyes:). This it seems on vesovskuyu proyavlennost. Man not thinks themselves without still someone :))

If quadrature (disambiguation) planets, then have human immediate need be themselves a. It is difficult to balance measure. Seems, that for partner made too many, and he-little. In this version parnerstvo - way to hour on partner :))

If the opposition, then such being :) climb in others’affairs, when their not ask (this under revitalize Chiron). And attempts sever relations perceive in bayonets (if on the Sun sit), a kind of attempted on personality (solar).

Respectively, under Trina man has been basking in its ability to communicate, say find common language. Skill line with partner, commits itself to adequate part of burden in relations and camping on D.

Under sektile man usually knows that should he in what situation, and that - his half of. Here there is no such flexibility as under Trina, the reference on the orthodox, division responsibility in relations.

Hello Rainbow.

high level of make way for empathy. And further all depends on "flooding the" these patterns spiritual levels rights. Can be its high level of make way for empathy realize through charity, for example or through shrill poetry. And can be its sympathy for sotovarischam on boutique "on three figures", when discussing as unfairly the world works. As you, Alexander, consider?

As me this accustomed with my Melankholicheskim temperament of, high level of make way for empathy - disown from its "I" and build relationship on the basis of altruism and confidence. Don't count on it with sun 12 th, man has high level of make way for empathy, middle or low, yes in public in society his behavior will almost ideal, all will, likes, all his will almost love, and in not public, society quite the other man with other behavior?
Can be all same low level of make way for empathy have people with sun 12, not see, thought and feelings other. More just their interested their own thought and feelings?

Iriani

How something all zanizheno :fie:
Start with, that such the Sun and that such Chiron.
Chiron shows, as will included function feedback on topic planet, with which there is aspect of. He replies for attitude to her marriage, to prolonged relations, engagement in paired.
Chiron still in response for something, how man understands, that wants to say him the world (through partner, for example). Plus ordinary ability to human to Internet connections in sotsіumі / to out not.
And the Sun - this now the precepts-- singularity, internal the crux of the.
So here is, if these planet in connecting, then holder of the such blue, believes themselves ideal partner. This not consciousness leader, and man is bent on partnership, on the, that him need someone, who his plugs to something, starts.
In this version Chiron prevents Sun be creative appeal (in singular many fundamental the form of :rolleyes:). This it seems on vesovskuyu proyavlennost. Man not thinks themselves without still someone :))
If quadrature (disambiguation) planets, then have human immediate need be themselves a. It is difficult to balance measure. Seems, that for partner made too many, and he-little. In this version parnerstvo - way to hour on partner :))
If the opposition, then such being :) climb in others’affairs, when their not ask (this under revitalize Chiron). And attempts sever relations perceive in bayonets (if on the Sun sit), a kind of attempted on personality (solar).
Respectively, under Trina man has been basking in its ability to communicate, say find common language. Skill line with partner, commits itself to adequate part of burden in relations and camping on D.
Under sektile man usually knows that should he in what situation, and that - his half of. Here there is no such flexibility as under Trina, the reference on the orthodox, division responsibility in relations.

Iriani - this in sinastrii? So not far and until "Gates Cinderella"? :)

AlexandrBV

Iriani - this in sinastrii?

This radiksnye aspects of between Sun behaves similarly and Khironom. We OK "radikse." Attempted to explain aspects of. And character planetary energies.
Aspects of (gates and camping on P.) Cinderella's not perceive.

Last edited by Iriani (Nov 6 2006 14:51:16)

AlexandrBV wrote:

Perhaps be all same low level of make way for empathy have people with sun 12, not see, thought and feelings other. More just their interested their own thought and feelings?

Can be. Possible along arguments.

If the opposition, then such being climb in others’affairs, when their not ask (this under revitalize Chiron). And attempts sever relations perceive in bayonets (if on the Sun sit), a kind of attempted on personality (solar).

Hmm, if to adhere to this interpretation, apparently my Chiron quite not activates, camping on K. In others’affairs crawl not love. And here is attempts sever relations, which me not need, indeed perceive very chilly. Although this Perhaps have many so.

Elena

Perhaps be. Possible along arguments.

To-through. Unfortunately not can lead nor any arguments, was wrong, perhaps you Elena were right all same high level of make way for empathy.
Tatiana

Hmm, if to adhere to this interpretation, apparently my Chiron quite not activates, camping on K. In others’affairs crawl not love. And here is attempts sever relations, which me not need, indeed perceive very chilly. Although this Perhaps have many so.

Tatiana I have not so!
Iriani

This is radiksnye aspects of between Sun behaves similarly and Khironom. We OK "radikse." Attempted to explain aspects of. And character planetary energies.
Aspects of (gates and camping on P.) Cinderella's not perceive.

Ah forgive not wanted to wary of offending, brilliant well obyasnila me all understandable, thank you.

AlexandrBV wrote:

So not far and until "Gates Cinderella"?

Open subject "Vorota Cinderella's."

Elena Rainbow

Opening subject "Vorota Cinderella's."

Thank you, for troubles!
Move further
Aspect of sun - Moon Illusion, relationship with a balancing reproductive, aspect of well-being, tonus. In fact phase moon, when you were born, vygode compound the sun and Moon Illusion, a strong character, assertiveness in rubbing shoulders with a balancing reproductive.
Trigon, sekstil harmonious relations with a balancing reproductive, different well-being.
The opposition, squaring, not permanent relations with a balancing reproductive, then good the bad, so same and "indisposed".

Last edited by AlexandrBV (Nov 12 2006 10:53:32)

AlexandrBV wrote:

Man have which aspect of sun and Khirona- dovoynoe behavior, the sly one, pretending to be, pretends chasing their interests, dipldomat.
Perishing very it seems on the sun 12 th? As this comparison?
Signature author

– my I.M.H.O., with so dislike for comparing disagrees :)

Behavior human - not the Sun, and Asts.
The sun same - identity, do, character.
(Aspect of the Sun - Chiron in a whole is true described)

Астролог wrote:

the Sun same - identity, do, character.

And all three on behavior not affects? :)

Астролог wrote:

Behavior human - not the Sun, and Asts

An astrologer, me seems, that behavior closer those respects, and ASTs is asking way to physical contact with the world, so say: Temperament, for example. With your perspective why you behavior, tying up with ASTs and in than then role moon?

As something it not coincides (
I have precise aspect of Copa / Chiron (mazhornyy) and aspect of Chiron / asts minornyy - and no double behavior, crafts or of pretence not there is :(
Demeanor indeed like a loyal, I can show and diplomatichnost. But these traits character building is for strong air, not specifically Chiron)

Last edited by chai (Jun 30 2007 18:10:05)

Rainbow
With my camping on ?. Moon - emotions in 1yu turn.

chai wrote:

Wu me precise aspect of Copa / Chiron (mazhornyy) and aspect of Chiron / asts minornyy - and no double behavior, crafts or of pretence not there is

Understandable, after all in particular aspect of not in the pure.
What homes sun, Chiron? Where Asts and his blood regardless, what is their aspektatsiya?

Last edited by Астролог (Jun 30 2007 18:27:05)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of sun