Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of sun

Aspects of sun

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

wrote:

Skyfall the entire semblance in statistical Fxecutioners or in report on census.

You where whose ?

Irianiwrote

man is bent on partnership, on the, that him need someone, who his plugs to something, starts.
In this version Chiron prevents Sun be creative appeal (in singular many fundamental the form of). This it seems on vesovskuyu proyavlennost. Man not thinks themselves without still someone :))

Increasingly said very is true! I have compound the sun and Chiron yes even and in from seventh House. Not think themselves without partner, 'm slipping under in offense 'm breathing them.

AlexandrBV

dovoynoe behavior, the sly one, pretending to be, pretends chasing their interests, dipldomat.

Not khitryu, not pretendin ', if something want, then say about this bluntly (even prefer refusal, than, if me routing on meeting in the damage their interests camping on K. Not love deliver to discomfort)

Yes, deft hand with diplomacy.

Astrolog

I about Chiron and tricks

Man same can stand on different levels development and in accordance with this use energy Chiron.

wrote:

Man same can stand on different levels development and in accordance with this use energy Chiron.

As and energy other planets. :) Only these the most levels development are not likely-whether can be see with the help astrology.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of sun