Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Aaoea and Yale

Aaoea and Yale

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Greetings, astrodevy and astromuzhi! :rolleyes:

Than be guided by in sinastrii under selection babysitters for puny a baby?

Recently me brought 9-monthly niece on some time.
Knew that my Mars-Saturn kvadratyat its moon (enough accurately). And supposed, that therapists will to cry, capricious, was it, behave intensely as something. After all Long pro-active in this period, although already not so heavily. (She that makes?! Sleeping, eats, a bit's crawling, is witnessing-perceives. But there is no. Nothing such a not have observed.

And here is in love, on that in primarily to pay attention in such sinastriyakh, because parents suggest lead the a nanny.

And I would as times to the moon less obsessed with would attention. On-my this is the most afternoon age. Moon in primarily. Still Mercury (communication), Venus (likes-not likes).

as times to the moon less obsessed with would attention

Flax, so I, too, about it thought in primarily! Respectively, and watch)
Understand, of course, that Long something not my is.
But after all and reaction have child goes immediately same.

Ca, have someone examples there is such here is sinastriy, experience. Not conceived I about this before (

Wait, wait, wait, and why Mars-Saturn this poorly? Can, contrary, activity have child soared? Not, let razvernuyu picture! :) Venus as? Map child know? Your Long it in what house positioning? Its in your?

and why Mars-Saturn this poorly?

All-??? little dude on the moon until hangs out, and if still and podporchivat it a sense of (dream, adoption food and the like. Here is ??? were my thought.
About activity. Yes vsrode there is no.
Saturn?! Can say, that for kormeshki’an alarm clock - clearly. But reality my personal)

let razvernuyu picture

Pralno!

Its Venus (16 r have) 60 my Long
120 my Venus

Your Long it in what house positioning?

My?! In its fifth (platsidus, Koch! :D
Its is mired me in than 2 th) (11 th Capricorn)

All-all-all. 'm deal)

A Mercury (communication),

And what communication forge the It comes. In such a age?!
Cubes-rubiki, toys? She same their’t bite only, but not plays.

Ah and that that built still a small? :) Even with novorozhdennnymi mother communicates. :) A that she makes, when cooing him, and he it in the answer gulit? Not communicates?

A that she makes, when cooing him, and he it in the answer gulit?

ABALDET)
Goes, good aspects of will foster development speech child.
Yes, she murchit something itself under nose, sighs, communicates with itself) protsee perception world goes. I doing something on moon thought: What and after all gugukane-step to govoreniyu! :pardon:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Aaoea and Yale