Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new

For new

Posts 41 to 60 of 139

Hello!
Me name is Amber (amber). On Sun - Lev. Live in St. Petersburg.
I - an astrologer-lover of almost with 10-year-old-serving autocrat. In this year received II fist traditional Reiki. Aside from astrology and faith healing his on Fortune-teller (Taro, maps Lenormand, the runes). On your site takes an deck Balaklava, Ukraine.
Want override own gadatelnuyu practice. On site and Forum hope find for themselves new, valuable and useful, and also be useful forumchanam.

Welcome, Amber! :)

Hello, all!! Me name is Alla, appeared new focus on maintaining all your astrology, here is and plucking up experience, very grassroots your site!

Welcome to the Era, Alla! :bye:

Hello! Me name is frosts will put. Unique am few years, in past professionally analyzed TARO. Ever read any Poe forum. You have interestingly! Want join. :)

Hello, frosts will put! :)

Веста wrote:

I want join.

Join :) celebrate Ligo are happy!

Hello!
You here so interestingly! Starters to read almost all consecutive. A bit am unique. Hope with your help their knowledge deepen.

Hello, Matters! :) Verkhovna you! :bye:

Find welcome this weekend ’, all!

D is happy, if you accept a in its "Saver." Let us friends with one another goroskopami. :)

Unique come by long years with 14. If now me 29, camping on E. Can be said gender-life. :)
There is mass nesistematizirovannoy and contradictory information about the astrology. Decided here is deal, with your help!

Me, as Capricorn, pleased, when have "performed well" there is for decent experience. Ghjk We here small live and learning. Keep plugging!

UraNochka, we are happy you! :bye:

Dobryi day, I Goodyear!

PerlaNegra wrote:

Dobryi day, I Goodyear!

Dobryi! :) Used Honda!

Not d violate delusion of rule and will talk several words about itself. :)
Me 29 years.’ve worked interiors-Ibn, programmer, business business analyst. Wake various companies Bottom Novgorod and area effectively questioning operational, accounting and financial accounting.

Do in contrary chronological order.
My one suggests, that astrology me cares. Come by classic, GShA and financial. I have lived in lower Novgorod, had my learner's, in Volga Astrological section.

In astrology I fell thanks to the other useful discipline - uh-the linguistic programming. As most nlperov, periodically begin to wonder about personal efficiency. Here is and here became "victim of" this values: Once wondered, on victory, traits study other narratives psychological discipline, spend time on clingy one at diagnostic tests, if almost all written in particular rights. So I became and nlperom, and the astrologer, in than see huge favor of, for astrology Good, as descriptively put-lokalizuyuschaya and leading research institutes discipline, and of NLP - as a transformational. Pyrometers) Master of NLP, coaches the Directorial Center for of NLP. Explore eriksonovskiy hypnosis, there is a small experience self-hypnosis.

In of NLP I fell owing to what long come by questions effective communication and in other questions applied psychology, and so same thanks to series of myths relatively of NLP. In deeds myths very quickly disabused, all it turned out much more practical and grittier, than in myths. Ah and praise Allah! :) )
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Convinced, that the division people on techies, man and gummanitariev strongly retards development science and art in a whole. People not need to share and these limit, they need to help develop the least developed sphere of. Education should be more collaborative and, holistic, as coaches although to this all opportunities. All your astrology, on my view, is ideal tool for development such a whole thinking - this and science, and art simultaneously.

Ah here is perhaps and fffse short about me. :) ))

Greetings, Yupiterus! :bye: Rada you here to see :friends:

All - Sieg heil! Bountiful time days! HARDMID, psychologist. Something a bit performed well here.

Hello!
Oftentimes the viewing site, very many useful and interesting information. Sometimes want participate in discussions.
My interests: Astrology and psychology, but I in really the early path their ????.
Want thank the lady of the for such a remarkable site, and for maintaining order on offense!
uitt yre563 vxcgfdtr
To anyone with nastupivshim Happy New year and the sincere wishes with the coming Merry Christmas!yre563

Last edited by Zizi (Jan 7 2008 05:30:37)

Hello, Zizi :) We are happy, that you to us joined the :bye:

Hello! On days bought book "Elena Rainbow. Telezombirovanie. 100 effective methods protection. " Unfortunately, not increasingly from's read me understandable. Like would some explain. If fell not on address - am asking forgiveness.

Hello, Gregorius! :)

Gregorius wrote:

If you fell not on address - am asking forgiveness.

On address are trapped.

Gregorius wrote:

Unfortunately, not increasingly from's read me understandable. Like would some explain.

Please. Don.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new