Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new

For new

Posts 61 to 80 of 139

All Hi, living in this cosy astrodome!
Me name is Andrei, me 40, live in Moscow region, come by astronomy, and unique am with grow, increasingly - for souls, and the past few years - professionally. Some whom from Muscovites well know personally. If and other 2010 – Affordability continues this homes such-same never AGAIN and remarkable people, then apparently I fell in a good campaign :). Hope, that here it will be interesting and pleased.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Feb 26 2008 15:26:47)

Welcome you, Zvezdochet! :bye: Used Honda! :)

Hello!

Me name is Lada, me 25.
Education I have veterinary, but on specialties I not’ve worked. Interests mass – provision, all your astrology, dressura (animals =)) In their passions'm kind alternately, but always fervently and “with head ” Companies interests adequately arranged not in order numarul, every with periodically becomes prevaliruyuschim

Hello, Lada! :rolleyes: We you are happy!

RainbowThanks! =)

Greetings Lena and its friends. With a day to birth! :D

Only discovered this subject. Still times hello =)
Me name is Palina. An "A" word starters take an interest in years in 14. Then particularly of this kind literature not was. That I recall went booklets, type "In aid newbie astrologu" and articles-interview astrologers in journals. Then was pause. Now here is again his on =)
Still in the list my numerous interests flowers, psychology, fiction and esoteric model. Hope, our communication will mutually interesting and warmest!

Welcome to the Era, Polly! :)

Dobryi day! I Mursik with Forum avon 3bb ru. Came on exiled pani site. Hope find mass of interesting information for themselves. Adore horoscopes :flirt: Itself I - Aries

Мурсик wrote:

I Mursik with Forum avon 3bb ru

And-but-but, familiar face :) Greetings, Mursik :)

Rainbow, Thanks for Sharing (cheer!
I until here on the sly pochityvayu- getting my bearings, so say :rolleyes: And already vertikalnye on original free legal :blush: in appropriate temke :)

Yes, I seen :) Tatiana you will consult (this our I'm a consulting astrologer on Forum), on-my, she there already something wrote :)

Hi, there all, all, all!
Am asking forgiveness, not immediately have observed the partition for new :blush: (how understand, I not one such), so that not serdchay on me Rainbow :flirt:
On tradition, several words about itself. Me 34 year, on education teacher-psychologist. Few years worked good in education and plummeting has (in education, unfortunately, finances-sing romances :rolleyes:). Entire life - in search of. Themselves, so perhaps and his on all on very gradually - psychology, be like numerology, astrology. All that helps understand the world around it and its place in this world :rolleyes: be like numerology and all your astrology - within hobby - education of the self (nor any rate not proceeded)
I like communicate with parties’smart people. Here is and "music" to you on a wisp. Consider? :rolleyes:

Addition about itself (if whom interestingly): I have the Sun in Lion :rolleyes:, and ASC in the Virgin. :)

Lero4ka, welcome to the Era :)

Lero4ka wrote:

muscle?

Of course :)

Hello!
Me name is Ludmila, live under Peter. Term "Podpitere" like until no one not coined unlike Moscow region :)
Unique am long, already years 17, mostly on their own. Elect on Internet courses on Astroledi. Still some where.
Here want communicate on astrological topics. In Astrodome zainteresovali sufficient themes, which managed read.

Last edited by Julietta (Aug 3 2008 15:23:33)

Welcome, Ludmila! :) Used Honda!

Lyuda, Hi.
Here is and here you to shag it,. And the quite perishing, was, got lost on the vastness of internetya.)
And themes here, indeed, there is highly remarkable and wake,. And still, here there is Anna Eduardovna Galitska, have which many of now fixing astrologers in VShKA learned. And many other interesting people.

Reginochka! From you nowhere not risk drowning! You everywhere :)

Hello!
Me name is Elena (can be Lena :)), live in Kabardino-Balkaria, who in mountains ???????????? gathered can meet.
Am learning on 3 rate VShKA.
Forum honestly I’d say, grassroots :) - Majesty the and student atmosphere!.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new