Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new

For new

Posts 81 to 100 of 139

Liberty, we will you are happy! Join :) statement, but on Astroledi you spend much time? There, too, there is such same one.

Yes, on Astroledi, Astrolayfe, have Regina, Liberty-this I :)
Truth, in the last time very rarely unfortunately :dontknow:

All clear :) ah OK, welcome to the Era and to us!

Flax, Lena-Liberty - our people. Unambiguously! Not the first year its know. :yep: :)

And I :) This is my co-author on projections.

Girls, me at all seems, that astrorunet as something should you, on-my, in astrology remained the most persistent.

Bountiful time days all) exhaustive information throughout Internet unites and reduces distances, from whom the can be night, from whom morning.
Me name is CheRu. Its present name of me not likes, so better on this nickname. Have enough is active in Web. I have several ieeia RauR, Osiris, RasAlhague, CheRu.
Niki I take either consciously either spontaneously, but then would still it turns out, that they mean more, than I presupposed initially. Perhaps skorp on asts is bad. 8-)
Me 22, live in Saratov area. Unmarried. On education engineer on microelectronic,’ve worked not quite on specialty, but engineer.
Although my true vocation of perhaps better described troika tambourine on search by love.
Am astrosotsionikoyand psikhosofiey, in including have themselves on Forum.
Astrologicheskogo education not mean.

Last edited by CheRu (Oct 27 2008 19:52:08)

CheRu, hope, that you have us will pleased and informative :flag:

Let will not in subject. But think this is important.
Not all users comes parole on Khaled el. Pandora.
I me forum on ??? occupations, when teetered such option of some users registrirvovalis, but could not enter, so as parole not reached out. Whom I knew, then those accounted for correct manually. Other so and not contaminants on forum.
On this moment I refused from deportation password on e-mail.
On this moment the problem arose have larisss. Parole until now not came.
If wrote not in this topic, transfer message in achieve escape.
Thank you for understanding of :)

CheRu wrote:

I'm on the way astrosotsionikoy and psikhosofiey, in including have themselves on Forum.

Very are interested in your "astrosotsionika", camping on K. Sotsioniku in sketched know. Seen as work Ethical Intuitive Extrovert with unique, in the real life, availability of! Give exile on its forum and share know-how notions on astrosotsionike. :)

CheRu wrote:

on this moment the problem arose have larisss. Parole until now not came.

Unfortunately, this have us quite the prevalence the problem. Let us until here is how will do. I uninstall an its account, and larisss let will try again register with another mailbox. If not tickles, then I its zaregyu manually.

CheRu wrote:

At this moment I refused from deportation password on e-mail.

But as you have is happening registering the?

Larisss, I see, that you again zaregilis. On a lack of your answer here I gather additionally in any way, that again unsuccessfully.

Lud_mila wrote:

Videla, as work Ethical Intuitive Extrovert with unique, in the real life, availability of!

Hmmm. And reverie attended by call you can? I until not heard, that Ethical Intuitive Extrovert actively use astrology.
Yes, were attempts cross-reference student I.D. Ethical Intuitive Extrovert with astrology, but further several articles deal not matter.
Perhaps, I simply not have full information. Although I try to put be in rate all new in this area.
I thought, that we the first have become these systemically do yoga.

Lud_mila wrote:

Entrust exile on its forum and share know-how notions on astrosotsionike.

But as on this Forum with its listing of references?
At all the the reference there is in my profile.

Радуга wrote:

CheRu написал(а):На данный момент я отказался от высылки пароля на эмайл.А как у вас происходит регистрация?

ну просто человек вводит свой логин, выбирает сам пароль и указывает электронный адрес.
минус этого в том, что человек может по каким либо причинам неверно указать адрес своей почты, поэтому его будет нельзя своевременно оповещать о тех или иных новостях в работе форума.

Dobryi day :flag:
I until you just beneath. Finally-)
All Hi :love:
Let us that.
In networks I have one one Larisss not particularly difficult imagine, that name is me Larisa.
On astroforumakh I was checking in, but almost not wrote. Someone from you seen on other forums.
Unique am years 13. Systemic education obtain not managed until.
Simply astrology - this part of my life. And a good assistant and me and those who near.
On asking a basic education - 'm an art critic, on profile of the work - designer.
There is project, which which are engaged jointly with CheRu. More precisely he is leading, I lifting)
The main task deal in itself and in humans, using astrology, sotsioniku, psikhosofiyu.
Will it is good to see you guests, ah and to you let us see around corners, if you not against, of course :flirt:

Hello, Larissa! Well, that you until us have reached. Hope, that communication will pleasant and useful :flag:

CheRu wrote:

but as on this Forum with its listing of references?
At all the the reference there is in my profile.

We for common sense :glasses: If the reference useful and on trial, then please. If to us come colleagues, then why would them in signature not put exile on its site or “? Word, normally have us all with its listing of references. :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

If to us come colleagues, then why would them in signature not put exile on its site or “?

Ah about colleagues I even not know. I relatively recently got interested in unique, and you same already professionals of their cause.
:glasses:

Added signature.

On Forum technical supportinstead asked question about difficulties with registration. Often see as visitors unrecorded, but, apparently, not come passwords. In general, wait that reciprocate techs have.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new