Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new

For new

Posts 121 to 139 of 139

Hello, I is obtained Goodyear. Times adopted that.
Me name is Natalia, live in Moscow, married, two children.
Unique starters constrain long (many years ago has gone to lecture), but further passions deal not matter. 'm putting together anything for close or'm for themselves and family. Sometimes something want discuss or someone listen to the. On your Forum there is interesting themes. D is happy new suits.

Spring Hi all! Me name is Marina, here register that would ask exciting me question, concerning future children! At all I very zhiznelyubivyy and joyous man, but already third year am monitoring its urban phenomena dreams but without results. Want ask knowledgeable filled with people... when in our lives increasingly-??? are to come, at baby, but of course there is even circle interests, stuck together with you deal :)

marmur, welcome to the Era! Let us deal. :)

All Hi! In networks me name is Taiges, in world - Svetlana. On education I psychologist, on way of thought - rather involution (, than scholar, love travel for domestic and external huge grounds. Already somewhere year speak in lj with Elena Radugoy, hope here to continue communication in the new format, and also - meet on this Forum new friends and associates :)
With unique am familiar highly superficially (smiled books Avessaloma Fair, Radyara - rather to understand something in his horoscope was right, than to seriously deal). Mostly am "safe" many practices - yoga, is qigong. Many just interesting things there is :) How long you been and primary’ve worked with dreaming, beginning with the a, then has reverted to lores these operations dreaming and camping on P. Things.
Here is perhaps all for starters :)

Taiges, Hi! :) Rada you here to see! :flag:

Taiges wrote:

In largely am "safe" many practices - yoga, is qigong.

About, is happy that point. I, too, am is qigong! :)

Greetings) I, too, Goodyear. Came here because not know that me awaits in the future with my favorite. He lives in other country. Help last summer. See each other we rarely-but I very strongly his love and know that he me, too,. Now he again returned in their country and I is ready wait his how many need, but very a member whether he wait me, too,? I want future with this man although understand that will many problems. Very like would know the answer on my question.

Lisa, hello! In "hat" Forum first painted algorithm obtain answer on its question, please, company with him.

Rainbowhello! Me would like with you to talk to the in personal conversation,, how to do this?

Hello, Dremlo. Otpisala you in lichku.

Rainbow hello!
Not found in Forum - where Licka?
As write you, personal letter?

Hello, Serzh! You can write me on the the e-mehjl, on which already wrote.

Dobryi day I Goodyear, very his on unique and now Taro, mean problems with energy more precisely with its manifestations in able stress implode light bulbs, kind of burns out or blinks light or switch off entire the streets. Wanted would with this as the deal on this came to you

Hello, Kateryna! :) celebrate Ligo are happy vzaimopriyatnomu and useful acts communicate verbally :flag:

Катерина wrote:

very his on unique

We, too, :) and you somewhere learned astrology? Or on their own stared scaling it up?

Катерина wrote:

and now Taro

Here, think,, too, will find associates.

Катерина wrote:

mean problems with energy more precisely with its manifestations in able stress implode light bulbs, kind of burns out or blinks light or switch off entire the streets.

Nothing itself! :O 8-)

Катерина wrote:

WeIl, I would with this as the deal

Yes, was would interestingly understand that yes as :)

There is no I nor where not analyzed so as states you like Giants play) on slightly slightly but with relish for some pointers would this art. And with electricity this have us Family) religious I have such same)

Hello. Me name is Svea, for most World. Came on forum through FaceBook. Me 34 year, was born and live in Tallinn, Estonia. There is two children (6 and 4g of instant powder). Elect on by, a bit not has. His on different: Psychology of, homeopathics, ayurvedoy, unique, philosophy the Osho and him such, his on methodology W. P. Gotcha. Character and comprehension I have for very many people complex and incomprehensible, but at all, man about to :)

Svea wrote:

Hello. Me name is Svea, for most World. Came on forum through an online journal.

Of light, are happy you welcome! Join to our warmer AstroDomu. :)

Dobryi day, me name is Tamara! Me 43 year. Live in St. Petersburg.’ve worked the main accountant. I Lev on Sun. A fucking monkey on year birth. I newcomer around the. So am asking of leniency, but I quickly am learning. Me very grassroots your site.

Last edited by Tamara (May 1 2012 15:30:15)

Tamara, our forum already long not works and intended only for reading. Now we have site Astrodome, about than written in Abbas ranks at. Welcome to the Era!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Rules » For new